PDA

View Full Version : Urgent need help

Tracy
28th March 2007, 05:01 PM
Hi Robert
My name is Tracy. I will try to make this as short as possible. I have been being attacked for most of my life, unaware until many years ago. I always knew something was seriously wrong, just no one knew what. I have gone everywhere for help with little results. Your name was given to me recently and I am still reading your book. I have done many things in it already. My situation is this. I was raised by my mothers family. My fathers family was heavily involved with dark arts. I was unaware of it until a couple of years ago. I dated a man for 9 years. Same story except it was his mothers side. I had unknowingly been involved in rituals. e.g., some instances were I had been passed out as a child. It has also came to my attention recently that out familes knew each other before we did. These people follow me not just psychically but physically. They also summon things. It had came to my attention, my gifts were being used, unaware since this went on since I was a child. I could tell you more, but this forum asks that this be short. My situation is really bad. I just want out and healing, I want no part of this and I am willing to do whatever it takes. I am not sure if you still practice, I am in New Jersey, USA. My church asked me to call the police and I think they think I am crazy. If you can help in any way or still practice, please let me know. It has become so bad that people around me have been seriously harmed. Please help in any way, and if you no longer practice if you know of anyone that can help my situation.
Thank you so much,
Tracy

Robert Bruce
28th April 2008, 11:02 PM
G'day,

I am sorry to hear that you are spiritually troubled.

My best advice is to apply my countermeasures, from my book, Practical Psychic Self Defense, and from my online works on this.

See http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

In particular, read the first few articles.

Apart from what you are doing now that helps, set up a magnetic and earthing mattress cover for your bed. This is incredibly effective against negative attacks of all kinds.

I also recommend that you consider visiting John of God in Brazil. See the article and link on the above page. They do not charge very much and I have had good reports of them helping people in your situation.

Robert