PDA

View Full Version : so what is out there

U-Mos
29th March 2007, 01:12 AM
i know a bit about whats in the astral plane but what about the physical, science can only see the relatively close stuff. so from what ive herd that the astral is a fairly good repusintaion of the physical world and all its crazy stuff. so my question is what is out in our universe is there any other life in our milky way what about in other galaxies what about other universes (please specify if your talking about our universe or another or our galaxy or others if you can) any other interesting stuff

kiwibonga
29th March 2007, 01:39 AM
Not speaking from personal experience, but from what I could gather:

- There are people living on the dark side of the Moon (the side that always faces away from Earth), Mars, Venus, Jupiter, they look human just like us.
- There is nobody on Mercury, it was completely destroyed by war.
- Pluto has a "crystal civilization" -- what looks like stones to us is actually lifeforms that can vibrate and speak through song.
- Each planet has a specific role in the solar system regarding personal growth.
- We are the only planet in the solar system that is in a self-destructing cycle. The "aliens" from other planets of this system are constantly working to try and help us evolve, and they will not communicate with us openly until we have become total pacifists.

How much of the above is true, and how much is delusions and authors' weird lucid dreams, I sincerely have no idea.

U-Mos
29th March 2007, 02:38 AM
interesting, lets say this is true how do they hide from science? and why do they want us to be passive, how would they archive it would they talk to people who meat the requirements (and promise not to tell) even though others don't aren't quite there

kiwibonga
29th March 2007, 04:24 AM
No, not passive, pacifists... This basically means no war, no impulsive anger, no abusive desire for fame, money, control, etc... If they were to share their technology with us, we would most likely use it not for the good of everyone, but rather the same way we use nuclear power right about now. They often mention how they would rather be killed than kill, no matter what -- if humans were to try and attack any of them, they would not defend themselves. This is easy for them because they do not believe in death.

(now once again this is all from a bunch of "weird UFO books" I've read which the authors claimed were non-fiction... I myself don't know whether or not to believe this stuff, it could be real, or it could be a cry for attention.)

As to how they hide from science, there's several theories.

First and foremost, we don't actually have the means to see the surface of most planets... Mars is the only one we've actually been to, for most of the others we didn't have the means to actually see the ground, just the atmosphere (that is the case for venus and jupiter, at least) -- look at a photo of the earth taken from space, all we can see is blue, green and brown everywhere, almost no sign of human activity unless you look real close, that's about the same as what we can see on other planets. So, perhaps it's just that we haven't looked enough! (and there's always the possibility that we aren't being told everything, as conspiracy theorists love to have us believe)

Then, there's the idea that they live on another level of existence (which may or may not be an astral dimension)... So in order to actually visit us they had to move both geographically and dimensionally. I don't know if you've read Robert Monroe's Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey, but he talks about what he saw, millions of years in the past and thousands of years in the future, earth without any buildings or traces of human civilization, humans planting their bodies underground and mostly living in spirit form on earth, only taking their bodies out when they feel like it, etc.. If that's real, then perhaps that's how aliens are living now.

U-Mos
29th March 2007, 05:16 AM
interesting, so do you have any ideas for a systems that mite work for promoting pacifist behavior and all that you explained.

and could i just chat with them if they accepted and what would you think they would require of me to meet them in the astral plane

kiwibonga
29th March 2007, 07:24 AM
I've got this book called "Calling on extra terrestrials" by Lisette Larkins... I haven't read it all yet, but basically, anyone can summon extra terrestrial contact simply by using their will... Any thought you have is broadcast telepathically, and they are monitoring us to find proper communicators, so all you have to do is think positive thoughts and invite extraterrestrials to contact you by thought. Assuming that you have "what it takes," they will come.

Supposedly, they will not come if you are too likely to be afraid, or if you do not have a genuine interest in what they have to offer -- particularly if you are likely to misuse the knowledge they want to share.

Worth a try, eh? :p

Aunt Clair
29th March 2007, 01:33 PM
i know a bit about whats in the astral plane but what about the physical, science can only see the relatively close stuff. so from what ive herd that the astral is a fairly good repusintaion of the physical world and all its crazy stuff. so my question is what is out in our universe is there any other life in our milky way what about in other galaxies what about other universes (please specify if your talking about our universe or another or our galaxy or others if you can) any other interesting stuff

Imho , we are not alone , as Carl Sagen wrote , it would be vain to think we are the only one . But as Sagan also wrote , I believe that tbere is no arcgaeological evidence of UFOs or other sentient beings. ..yet

I have seen spirits of diverse sentient beings but seeing is easier than hearing and I have no evidence that the ashrams visited are physical realms . I am certain that many of the beings met in mystic visions are extinct and ghosts of civilizations. I do believe that reptilians or annunaki are a common ancestor of humans .

Most are bipedal though one race had a skirt like appendage .

U-Mos
31st March 2007, 04:18 AM
I've got this book called "Calling on extra terrestrials" by Lisette Larkins... I haven't read it all yet, but basically, anyone can summon extra terrestrial contact simply by using their will... Any thought you have is broadcast telepathically, and they are monitoring us to find proper communicators, so all you have to do is think positive thoughts and invite extraterrestrials to contact you by thought. Assuming that you have "what it takes," they will come.

Supposedly, they will not come if you are too likely to be afraid, or if you do not have a genuine interest in what they have to offer -- particularly if you are likely to misuse the knowledge they want to share.

Worth a try, eh? :p
>< ive had a fear of the gray like aliens since i saw the movie independence day when i was little and had a horrible night mare about aliens but the ones your talking about seam very nice so it mite go over well, im more cirious then scared, i doubt they would care if its just a little whats going to happen fear, its not like im going to run around screaming making a tin foil hat
and i don't know if i would misuse it, i know i really don't want to hurt any one i just want to be able to defend my self lightly just blocking hits and discouraging them psychicly and running XP, not enough to stop immanent doom but enough to stop pointless pain and injerys with out chance chance retaliation or ingery to the other party

U-Mos
6th April 2007, 01:05 AM
could you elaborate the concept of pacifists, how would that work?

dkane
9th April 2007, 09:11 AM
Robert Monroe discusses searching the physical universe via OOBE with his team in his first couple books. He said that they didnt find anything, and in fact started getting bored with the whole OOBE thing once the novelty had worn out in the 70's. It wasnt until later in which he discusses in his book Far Journeys, did he had found he could hand over the "driving" to "someone else" (higherself,guides,or "they" as he calls them) does he find the other dimensions etc on out until dealing with "Alien" life forms in Focus 35+. This reignites his curiosity, and starts him uraveling new layers of conciousness. My understanding is they are travelling to focus's 40+, though i havent seen TMI advertising anymore than 35 in their public available courses.

I used the "handing over the driving" technique while projecting last night, which always works well. I was promptley "phased shifted" to the "Earth Core"(which i knew because I had NVC appear in my vision saying "welcome to the Earth core! high tempuratures and pressure may be experienced!-which i found a laugh! Until...being my 1st time in the earth core, found it wasnt that comfortable (as being surrounded by rock and swimming in molten lava isnt-not nessecarily from a physical aspect-though I swear i was feeling a TON of heat-but from the inground physcological aspect of human conditioning ie clostraphobia and fear of burning/melting to death-where the heat i was feeling may have come from)

I didnt last too long before i hit the panic button-bout 10 seconds before my fear of being burnt to death kicked in!lol -What i did notice is that I was seeing the situation from one persepective-then as i was starting to "hot up" i tried to open my physcial eyes and in face must have opened my Astral eyes (a different form maybe) which felt exactly like my physical eyes and was looking into bright yellow lava as i you would see it through your physical eyes? The 1st sight i could see texture "through" the rock and lava-the second was like i was actually buried in a flowing river of lava(see nothing but bright yellow and "feel" the lave running around me-with heat!(mind induced or not).

Next time i will try to maintain my composure and ask who evers doing the driving how to "turn down the heat" so the experience is more enjoyable. :-P

:D

hasalameth
9th April 2007, 10:24 PM
This is what my "rational" mind tells me:
Accepting that A) the Universe is bigger than we can ever imagine, with an infinite number of galaxies, infinite numbers solar systems and even more planets and that B) we are physical proof of intelligent life in the Universe, statistically speaking, there should be a LOT of life in the Universe.

C) The odds though that the life forms's environment is timed just like ours is, letting them evolve in a similar way and that their civilization is pretty much made like our own and that they have the technology to travel safely in light-speed, the motivation to start searching for life, and actually are located in a reasonable distance from our solar system, my rational thinking tells me are SMALL. Veeery small. That's why I don't give a damn about "UFO reports" and "sightings". No offence ufo-fans.

This is what my philosophical mind tells me:
All life in the Universe comes from the same source, the entire Universe itself is just a myriad of manifestations of it's true Self, the One that once it has explored itself fully, will return to being Nothing, then restart the process, it's scientifically proved that the Universe expands, slows down, and then retracts. I believe this version of the Universe is in it's late 30s or something. :)

This is what something else tells me:
Intelligent non-terrestial life has played a huge role in bringing life, water and other substances to earth.

This is what my own beliefs tells me:
The physical universe is the lowest of the planes and doesn't matter that much to me. Most ufo / divine contact between us humans and other beings most likely takes place in the upper astral dimensions as suggested by another poster above, thus making the question irrelevant. Who cares what types of candy there is in the candy store if you can take the bus to the actual factory ;)

This is something I feel from deep within my soul:
I myself am, like many others, perhaps all of us, an "alien", in that sense that I've always had a strong connection to the stars, astronomy and other stuff since even before I learned to read / speak properly. Google starseeds, indigo and crystal children.

Just sharing my views in hopes of getting them updated and perhaps influencing other's. Peace out 8)