PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!!!!

Astral_Ace
29th March 2007, 06:03 AM
I am new to these forums but I just felt a need to share a few things I just experienced.

Today I started experimenting with a Psiwheel and moved it using energy through my right palm. At first I thought it was my breath/ hitting the table but I actually rotated it somewhat clock-wise and counter clock-wise

Also less than 5 minutes ago I created my first PsiBall, I visualized a foggy electrical sphere in my abdomin and then transfered the energy into my upper arms and then into my palms, I felt energy coursing throughout both my hands and felt the resistance of the Psiball as I tried to compress it.

I must say that it was exilerating and an incredible experience but also I was somewhat surprised I managed these on my first try, I thought atleast it might take a few days, but I had the feeling I could do it and did.

I am very excited now, I started attepting Astral Project and begun meditation about 6weeks and prior to that no experience in such matters only a vague interest in Psionics. I am very satisfied with my results thus far and will continue along this path.

-Astral_Ace

Gumby
30th March 2007, 03:26 AM
Haha. You think thats amazing..Try making your psiballs visible and rolling pencils..

Astral_Ace
30th March 2007, 05:35 AM
Well it's a start, one step at a time. I'm not about to even attempt the more advanced skills, just doing what I did tired me out and I'm still feeling it now.

journyman161
30th March 2007, 06:56 AM
I think it's amazing - you were obviously ready for it for things to happen so quickly.

Try doing some NEW exercises to renew your energy. (see here (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/) for info)

Also, breathing in Light through the Crown chakra can help renew your reserves as well. Deep slow breathing using your stomach muscles to suck in air, & as you do so, imagine light from the universe pouring in through the top of your head & flowing through your body, filling it up. Then use your somtach to push out the air & at the same time, gather the tiredness & 'whoosh' it out through your mouth in a big imagined cloud.

Astral_Ace
30th March 2007, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the reply journyman161.

It's getting late but I'll try what you suggested tomorrow when I have a free moment.

Regards,

-Astral_Ace

MajorTom
14th June 2007, 12:47 AM
I know this is a late reply, but meh.
With my Psi Wheel experiences, if you moved it by using your right hand, be cautious of that. Put a glass over it or something. You see, the heat radiating off of your hands can easily make it move, I know you moved it both ways, but through my testing it's the heat. I could do the same thing. My testing involved a heat source moved far enough away from the psiwheel so as to put out roughly the same amount of heat as my hand, this caused it spinning. Due to imperfections in the psi wheel that cannot be helped, it changes it's direction by itself. Just remember, whatever you do, try to test it to make sure you're getting actual results. I may be wrong about your case, but go ahead, test it out. If you use your hand, back it away, probably a foot or so, or you can just put a glass over the wheel. Have fun :)

Sweetie
19th June 2007, 06:36 PM
Good Going Astral_Ace!
I haven't had any success in moving a Psiwheel.. so far, but I can make psiballs. I get kinda attached to them tho and don't like to part with them once done.

I particularly like to make a ball, fill it with love and 'healing' energies/intentions and send to a family member in need at the time. (We've had a rough ride this past year.)

The sensations can be pretty powerful but I've never actually seen anything with my eyes.

Peaceful_Philosopher
6th April 2008, 06:05 AM
Okay... Is it me or is everyone becoming a character from Dragon Ball Z??? Just kiddin lol
I'd like to know what all of you VISUALIZE, or try feeling while attempting to move an object, or create a Psi Ball!
Please reply to this, thanks.

Hibby
16th April 2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah, Psiballs are pretty easy to make, i remember my brother jsut telling me to put my hands facing each other a several centimeters apart, i thought it was really amazing, but i could never understand what it was. Does anyone have any info on them?

Now i can make fair strong psiballs that feels like there are big magnets repelling my hands from each other and after i'm done my hand usually feels very dry and hot.

Chris_com28
14th June 2008, 07:09 PM
Haha. You think thats amazing..Try making your psiballs visible and rolling pencils..
You think that's amazing? Try making fireballs and rolling people.

Hibby
15th June 2008, 12:36 AM
You think that's amazing? Try making fireballs and rolling people.
LOL

Okay... Is it me or is everyone becoming a character from Dragon Ball Z??? Just kiddin lol
I'd like to know what all of you VISUALIZE, or try feeling while attempting to move an object, or create a Psi Ball!
Please reply to this, thanks.
i don't visualise anything, you should feel it just leaving your hands facing each other about 10-20 cm apart. start close up when you're first doing it.