PDA

View Full Version : Friend's foot

sono
29th March 2007, 06:19 AM
I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to help a dear friend of mine - her foot was badly damaged a few years ago when her ex husband dropped something on it, actually severing certain arteries & veins, which, I understand, were surgically repaired - but the foot has given her constant problems ever since. She has to wear a surgical boot at all times, & now has been told there is a cyst in the foot as well. She has a small daughter & is having great difficulty taking care of her, going to work, etc.
Shall I ask her to e-mail a photo of herself if that would assist? Do you need her name?

Thank you so much

blacktiger057
30th March 2007, 08:26 PM
I'll pray for her and put some energy into healing the foot.

30th March 2007, 09:16 PM
I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to help a dear friend of mine - her foot was badly damaged a few years ago when her ex husband dropped something on it, actually severing certain arteries & veins, which, I understand, were surgically repaired - but the foot has given her constant problems ever since. She has to wear a surgical boot at all times, & now has been told there is a cyst in the foot as well. She has a small daughter & is having great difficulty taking care of her, going to work, etc.
Shall I ask her to e-mail a photo of herself if that would assist? Do you need her name?

Thank you so much
My feet always hurt. So I can empathize.[/*:m:3p2lexxk]
That the feet still hurt tells me that there is a posture problem. Check out http://www.egoscue.com.

I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

And yes, her feet were part of her problem. While a child she fell into a pit of burning chaff and burned her feet badly. She suffered from it all her life.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…[/*:m:3p2lexxk]

Dialgo
31st March 2007, 01:55 AM
My prayers are with her. I hope a healing takes place, a bad foot can be a whole world of hurt.

CFTraveler
31st March 2007, 02:28 AM
"I see her feet feeling relief as healing energy envelops them and clears all illness or discomfort".

Beekeeper
31st March 2007, 09:11 AM
I will pray for her too.

sono
2nd April 2007, 04:48 AM
Thank you to all you compassionate people for your help!