PDA

View Full Version : Ouija Boards and Angels

blacktiger057
30th March 2007, 10:49 PM
I think this would go here. Some people think that it is not the ghost moving the pointer, but your higher self. Anyway, just yesterday a bunch of my friends and I went 2 my house and we made an ouija board using my glass table. My parents were out of the house at this time. We each asked the board a question. Only me and one other person was successful. I asked it who will have great importance in my life? Since I am having trouble finding relationships at the moment. I haven't really had a compelling to really care about anyone lately. Well, after a few seconds, I felt this strong grip take hold of my hand. I couldn't control it at all. I was so freaked out and started to cry, though I don't know why. The board spelled out the name of one of the girls in my school. I finally realized that I did care about her. I felt a emotion that I can't quite describe right then. It was all so scary though. I almost stopped breathing and after the board was done spelling out the name I was totally drained and collapsed. Is this how yur supposed to feel? It was quite frightening. Most people describe their ouija experiences as exciting and fun(at least from what I've heard) I couldn't sleep at all last night. One thing I didn't consider when working with the board. Could negs take your opportunity in exposing energy and use it for bad? My best friend was the other one who had success, but he seemed excited and hardly scared. It was all so weird. But the weirdest part of the story I think was that I got asked out by the girl today... :D

blacktiger057
30th March 2007, 10:51 PM
i dont no why, but my last option "I don't believe in them" won't show up.

Tempestinateapot
30th March 2007, 11:07 PM
dont no why, but my last option "I don't believe in them" won't show up.Fixed it for you. :D

CFTraveler
31st March 2007, 12:02 AM
I think I used one when I was young and stupid, and it didn't really work, for which I am eternally grateful, since I've heard so many horror stories about them that I wouldn't want to mess with them now.

blacktiger057
31st March 2007, 12:05 AM
Yeah, I don't think I'm ever going to try it again, even though it did prove to be helpful. Young and stupid, that's me!lol :)

faerylight
31st March 2007, 01:07 AM
Not sure if you saw this thread, but here it is, just in case :

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4324'

Personally, I have found they do work, but it depends on the environment, what entities are around and the conductivity of the people involved, if that makes any sense. The board itself is a tool, a translator, if you will. The channel is usually the person using the board.

I have had not so great experiences with them. I think there are other ways of finding the answers to your questions - ways that are less open to mischievous spirits who are up to no good. ;) That's just my opinion though. Some people have had entirely different experiences with them.

One thing is for sure, I would not recommend playing around with them unless you have excellent shielding, PSD and discernment skills.

Aibheann
13th April 2007, 08:32 PM
They work and I despise them. They are too hard to control and can be a big fat invitation for trouble. There are many tools with the same purpose, but none that flash like a beacon at midnight to negative entities. Too often they are used as a game and the game spirals out of control.

blacktiger057
6th May 2007, 01:14 AM
I thought of this question just an hour ago; Why do ouija boards seem to disrupt negative energies and hardly ever positive ones? In other words, why are they such 'beacons for badness.' Can anyone come up with a reason why this is? (My friend said that the devil created it is so it is bad, but he also says that meditation is a way to possess yourself lol)

CFTraveler
6th May 2007, 01:21 AM
My unofficial and amateurish reason is that they look creepy, and are used with fear by young people, and the process is repeated until the very idea of them is fear inducing. The collective unconscious and all that.
But here we could have a chicken/egg situation.

blacktiger057
6th May 2007, 01:30 AM
Yes, it makes sense to me that all those people out there who are just playing it with fear or those who approach it with fear(like I did my first and only time) that it will only attract negative energy. But is it possible to approach it with a mindset of contacting angels instead of demonic things? Some people say that it won't make a difference if you want to speak to a good entity, that it is just bad. What I don't understand is this: why is it still bad?

Korpo
6th May 2007, 09:15 AM
If I read Robert correctly, good entities like angels interfere only rarely, because they do not want to impose on our free will. They respect us, and therefore do not simply come by if you give them "a call".

Negs have no such policy or respect for us, so it is highly likely they will pester anyone "setting up the beacon". It implies a bit of permission to do so, I guess. They might pose as something good to further their goals...

What exactly do you expect to gain by the experience?

Oliver

blacktiger057
6th May 2007, 03:24 PM
Well, I thought that if people can contact demons and they respond, then why couldn't you call on angels to do healing work? I know that there are ways of doing this, but the connection the ouija board makes seems like a strong one. But the free will thing and letting the natural order of events flow does make sense why they wouldn't interfere.

I believe that the good enitites interfere with our lives when they have to, though. Thanks, Oliver, I think I undertsand it a little better.

Korpo
6th May 2007, 04:21 PM
Oh, bt57, I would not think they would not interfere - I mean there are enough accounts. You may know Robert was visited by angels, he tells it in PPSD for example. For example to offer support in a really dire time. They are good.

To them we must be like children - and the children that mom always does everything for are surely not those strong-minded individuals that cut it in life later on. ;)

Perhaps you see so little of angels because you are doing good on your own? :D I think so. ;)

Oliver

blacktiger057
6th May 2007, 05:29 PM
That's an interesting theory, korpo. I've never been that interested in angels, until now. I study the 'dark side' of the paranormal so I now how to defend myself and separate fact from fiction. I need to do some research on angels now.

*runs off to Barnes and Noble to the New Age section*

CFTraveler
6th May 2007, 06:29 PM
This is just speculation, but I think Angels are watching us and do help us when it is in our best interests to do so. Sometimes we have to go through stuff to grow, or we 'signed up for it', so in that case they don't get directly involved- but if it's necessary and good they will intercede. But that is my opinion, not based on anything but belief.
Now, for the experience part of my contribution: Some years ago I was going through the worst trauma of my life. I don't know how else to describe it, without going into personal history. Suffice to say that it was the darkest moments in my life so far. Now, all my life I've been wanting to see an angel, and in my mind they look like these luminous androgynous robed beings with huge fluffy white wings. So I've always wanted to see one. But never, and I've seen all kinds of things, but never an old-fashioned (my idea of an) angel. So when this bad thing was happening, I started getting little glitter angels over the mail. I received, from all kinds of different sources, some from friends (to put in cards, so to speak) some from 'special offers' of some advertisements, some from charities (these little gold angel pins). In the space of one month I received no less than 50 little angels. In fact, I even received a flower arrangement with a beautiful carved angel attached to it. It was during that time that I realized that I had been visited by angels, just not in the way I had expected it.
The moral of this story? Angels are amongst us, we just sometimes don't realize it.

Korpo
6th May 2007, 06:34 PM
And they obviously have a rather nice humour as well. :)

Oliver

blacktiger057
6th May 2007, 06:52 PM
About angels being among people; I wonder if angels could incarnate themselves as humans. Could you be an angel and not know it if they could? Maybe that is what they do when the world is in trouble. This ties into the Was Jesus Gabriel? thread. And people like Martin Luther King and Gandhi. These could be just good people, but just as well could be angels.

-Angels are among us. :D

Korpo
6th May 2007, 07:11 PM
I believe Gandhi was human. He had to fight temptation very often in life. It was not straightforward, all human evolution throughout, and very impressive.

Hehe, bt57, we're derailing your thread! Now we have to slap our own wrists on this - bad mods! ;)

Oliver

blacktiger057
6th May 2007, 08:21 PM
I thought the angel discussion was good, so I added it to the title. Seemed like a good topic to add. :)