PDA

View Full Version : Question on using hands for PK

Two Ice
4th April 2007, 12:12 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has had any success moving the psiwheel without using their hands. I've been practicing for a couple of months now (both with hands and without) and I can get the psiwheel going with my hands every time, but I can't for the life of me seem to do it without them.

Does anyone have any advice, other than simply practice, practice practice? If so, I greatly appreciate it.

snick
6th April 2007, 03:47 PM
This is not something I practice or can do, but have read about. It seems that using your hands is bad practice. There is a chance that your chi or energy is moving the wheel and not your mind. I think mind over matter is more of what you want to accomplish with a psiwheel and not manipulation of an object with chi.

There is also the thermal effect that can rotate the psiwheel. I would post a link but am not allowed until more posts are made by me. Basically if your hands are 20F or 11C degrees hotter than the psiwheel then the wheel will move.

From what I understand there is no size or distance limits. You should be able to sit across the room from your psiwheel (or any object of any size) and move it.

This was by JediKaren from a MSN post she made. It's the best advise I've found on the subject so far.

* be calm. Let no emotion enter you.
* have a clear mind and I mean clear. You need all of your thoughts and brain to do this
* DON'T DOUBT. I know it's hard to believe you can move things just by looking at it.
* be comfortable and be patient. For some people it take days to get the wheel moving. It took me two days of one hour practices.

Now once you have done all that look at the paper. Don't force the paper to move. Don't try to move it. Connect or link with it. Feel the paper. Think about it moving, but don't do anything. With a clear mind the paper will move. It may just shake at first. It might move. You'll feel it when it moves. Make sure there is no air current where you're practicing. Also sit back enough so you can't breathe on it.

-Snick

Rayson
6th April 2007, 11:03 PM
Thanks Snick for that post. I've been working with psiwheels lately too, and a lot that you posted here has been playing in my mind.

I will permit a link post here for this topic, provided when I check it out, it doesn't look spammish or advertising or whatnot. Or if you want to pm it to me, I'll post it myself. Thanks for obeying the forum rules- it can stink sometimes not being able to share relevant information, but the spam side of things really stinks too, so we're all doing our best to keep the forum going as smoothly as we can.

(-:
Rayson

star
6th April 2007, 11:30 PM
I gave up on psi wheels. I just ran out of patience on working for something that may or may not happen within who knows how long a time frame, I prefer just energy body work to staring at an object and hoping it will move for me now.

Move now, move you freakin Psi Wheel, Aaaah!

Two Ice
7th April 2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks Snick, that was exactly what I was looking for. It should be a lotta help.

And I can see running out of patience (that little piece of paper can cause a lot of frustration), but once you've seen it move it's just too darn cool to give up on. Truly mind-blowing.

Rayson
9th April 2007, 06:08 PM
From Snick:

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Uncovered ... wheel.html (http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Uncovered%20psi%20wheel.html)
This covers the thermal effect of psi, I am told.

enjoy!!

Two Ice
10th April 2007, 02:57 AM
Hahaha-It's actually a good thing you didn't post that right off the bat Snick, or I woulda doubted the heck outta myself. The good news is that I finally got it moving w/o my hands today; so I won't be wondering if I was doing it or not.

Again, thank you all very much. Luckily that all worked out perfectly for me; if I had found out about the thermal effect the wrong way I mighta given up.

snick
10th April 2007, 01:57 PM
Oh man, last thing I wanted to do was make you doubt yourself! Just wanted to point you in the right direction as not to learn bad habits.

Really Glad to hear you got the wheel moving :D

-snick

Gumby
12th May 2007, 11:39 PM
Try moving it with your hands, then keep taking your hands farther away every once in a while. Soon you wont need hands.

journyman161
13th May 2007, 12:08 AM
The video here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w86hDdUD03o&search=metaphysics) is a little harder to be sceptical about - while it might still be Ch'i, it can't be heat or air currents.
In this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NwRfMJgOQ) the guy goes to lengths to show it can't be anything physical doing the work.

Beekeeper
13th May 2007, 08:18 AM
Synchronicity, my 13 year old was reading about the Port Arthur massacre, then he followed a link to a conspiracy theory, then a link to telekinesis. Just then I called him over to look at J'man's youtube links.