PDA

View Full Version : Third eye activity when deepening the breath (strong!)

hasalameth
4th April 2007, 09:17 PM
Hello fellow travelers...

I'm on week 2 of the program, and the breathing exercise this week is Deepening the Breath, where you start with breath awareness, then take increasingly deeper breaths in 6-12 steps, keep the maximum depth for 12 more breaths, and then go back to normal breathing for a final 6-12 breaths.

I don't know if it's the chakra, or just some other point in my brow area, but the increased breathing depth really triggers a lot of activity there, right between my brow / beginning of nose, it's something of a strong pulling sensation, a suction or just a swirling, spinning sensation.

Is this normal? Anyone have any idea of what could be going on?

Thanks

CFTraveler
4th April 2007, 10:08 PM
On purely physical terms, holding your breath slightly increases your blood pressure, which is why bodybuilders always exhale on the 'push' or 'lift'. The head is full of small capillaries that are sensitive, and you could be feeling that.
On metaphysical terms, deep breathing increases prana/chi/energy flow, and if you have an active brow chakra (are you a 'visual' person?) then you will feel it there a lot. That's actually a good thing, it means that you'll probably get clairvoyance easily.
I have a very sensitive brow chakra, and doing energy work on my third eye used to give me headaches. Luckily, I'm over that hump, so to speak. Lots of grounding is good for a sensitive third eye.

hasalameth
5th April 2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah I suspected that, since I am clairvoyant. People who don't know me can even tell just by checking my astrology chart or reading my aura. I have no trouble doing basic telepathic communication with animals, I usually get stuff just tuning and popping into my head, acting on them before I know what's up and then WHAM I kinda predicted something, for contact with people and stuff, the precognition-feeling is usually from 5-10 seconds in advance, but for emotional, especially emotionally stressful situations, it could be hours, even days, me feeling all uneasy and confused and even shaky for no apparent reason, then BANG I screw up at work, or fail somehow or (most common) something big like a fight or other negative emotions happen with my close ones. very often, maybe twice a week, I pick up the phone to call someone just a few seconds before the phone starts ringing in my hand and the person I was gonna call is on the line, calling me. lol. I can also see at least the aura layer closest to the skin if doing some weird focus shift thing with my eyes.

It would be great if people with similar talents could help me progress and empower my latent skills.

peace

[edit: oh and btw, I tried grounding myself and the room prior to this days exercises (spine bounce), and that helped somewhat. I mean I don't mind the weird sensation, it's kinda cool, vibrations spreading throughout my face, even jaws]

CFTraveler
5th April 2007, 06:12 PM
Well, that explains that. At least know that this is not something to be alarmed about, and it is an effect of your development.
Aunt Clair is a psychinc clairvoyant, and would be a good person to speak about these and other developmental questions you may have.
Personally, my clairvoyance isn't under control- I'm a noob at it. :lol:

Aunt Clair
6th April 2007, 01:41 AM
... the breathing exercise this week is Deepening the Breath, where you start with breath awareness, then take increasingly deeper breaths in 6-12 steps, keep the maximum depth for 12 more breaths, and then go back to normal breathing for a final 6-12 breaths.
The body cannot heal or develop if it is not clean . Deep cleansing breaths are vital ,life sustaining , toxin removing and cleansing . Learning to breathe properly will imbibe the energy body with light to activate new and stronger centres. These centres become stronger by service which allows the body to store the light as energy .

I don't know if it's the chakra, or just some other point in my brow area, but the increased breathing depth really triggers a lot of activity there, right between my brow / beginning of nose, it's something of a strong pulling sensation, a suction or just a swirling, spinning sensation.
The centres in the moonstone interact to develop clairvoyance and all clairience .The teeny sepiroth develop the chakras which develop the auxillary energy centres which allow the third eye in this energy storage centre to expand to become the larger brow centre . All of these substructures are profused thru the moonstone which is fed by energy work , deep breathing and positivity . By service and love we grow best .

Although you and others are born with clairvoyance , all humans have this innate ability which develops in a predictable continuum .

Is this normal? Anyone have any idea of what could be going on?
The sensations we perceive as the third eye opens , sheds subsequent veils , and the brow centre develops are not always reported in a consistent manner but what you have reported is not atypical . Sucking, pulling , pushing and tearing are aptly applied adjectives. To ease the symptoms and reduce blockages ;
deep cleansing breaths
energy work :such as NEW
service to others : send healing , good thoughts , charitable actions
practice : reading others, projection , visions , dream journals

On metaphysical terms, deep breathing increases prana/chi/energy flow, and if you have an active brow chakra (are you a 'visual' person?) then you will feel it there a lot. That's actually a good thing, it means that you'll probably get clairvoyance easily.
agreed

...but for emotional, especially emotionally stressful situations, it could be hours, even days, me feeling all uneasy and confused and even shaky for no apparent reason,

CFT:Lots of grounding is good for a sensitive third eye
You will need to balance and learn to ground when you feel like that .
Grounding too much means closing down clairsentience and not being open to messages ,development and inspiration.

BANG I screw up at work, or fail somehow or (most common) something big like a fight or other negative emotions happen with my close ones.
Not grounding as needed means remaining open to attack, being uncentered , off balanced and unable to deal well with physical realities.

very often, maybe twice a week, I pick up the phone to call someone just a few seconds before the phone starts ringing in my hand and the person I was gonna call is on the line, calling me. lol.
When psychic activities start to flourish occurring frequently , it is a sign to become earnest in your pathworking . A good place to begin is in daily meditation.

It would be great if people with similar talents could help me progress and empower my latent skills.
All can develop any metaphysical skill with time and dedication.There are many kindred spirits online and especially here at AD .

hasalameth
6th April 2007, 01:05 PM
Wow, thatäs a lot of useful info, thanks!

The body cannot heal or develop if it is not clean . Deep cleansing breaths are vital ,life sustaining , toxin removing and cleansing . Learning to breathe properly will imbibe the energy body with light to activate new and stronger centres. These centres become stronger by service which allows the body to store the light as energy .

Hm, so the sensations I feel are actual indications that my third eye is "unclean" ?

The sensations we perceive as the third eye opens , sheds subsequent veils , and the brow centre develops are not always reported in a consistent manner but what you have reported is not atypical . Sucking, pulling , pushing and tearing are aptly applied adjectives. To ease the symptoms and reduce blockages ;
deep cleansing breaths
energy work :such as NEW
service to others : send healing , good thoughts , charitable actions
practice : reading others, projection , visions , dream journals

Am doing all things on a daily basis, except the reading and vision part, will you learn aura vision in the 90-day program or should I search elsewhere for training and guidience? I can already see a thin thin first layer of the aura, the one closest to the skin if I focus correctly, and it helps if the person is standing in front of a backround which has the same color all the way, for example a whiteboard or a wall.

You will need to balance and learn to ground when you feel like that .
Grounding too much means closing down clairsentience and not being open to messages ,development and inspiration.

When I ground, or at least think I am doing it, I stand firmly on the ground, visualize my feet energy exchange ports opening up and all my energy rushing down into the center/core of Earth where it gets cleansed by the magma, then rush up into my body, refreshed and purified, also I feed off Earth a bit, then I thank her for giving me life and energy. I figured this thing out totally by myself, am I doing it completely wrong?

When psychic activities start to flourish occurring frequently , it is a sign to become earnest in your pathworking . A good place to begin is in daily meditation.

Is the breathwork and energy work enough, or should I take up another form of meditation in addition? If so, any particular that comes to your mind?

All can develop any metaphysical skill with time and dedication.There are many kindred spirits online and especially here at AD .

Any chances of some family member sending me a PM and a postcard from Home? I sorta miss that place ;)

Thank you for all your insightful replies!!

Aunt Clair
6th April 2007, 02:14 PM
Am doing all things on a daily basis, except the reading and vision part, will you learn aura vision in the 90-day program or should I search elsewhere for training and guidience? Robert Bruce has written a free aura tutorial available here at AD still I think ,please search and look on the Homepage here at AD for that link ,which is excellent for beginning to see energy . The aura is more complex than retinal staining but this is an excellent practice to exercise the eyes.

I can already see a thin thin first layer of the aura, the one closest to the skin if I focus correctly, and it helps if the person is standing in front of a backround which has the same color all the way, for example a whiteboard or a wall.
Initially this is good practice , over time I find that looking in dim light thru the 3rd eye against dark backgrounds will enhance deeper clairvoyance vision . I suggest starting with RB's tutorial and then build up from there .

When I ground, or at least think I am doing it, I stand firmly on the ground, visualize my feet energy exchange ports opening up and all my energy rushing down into the center/core of Earth where it gets cleansed by the magma, then rush up into my body, refreshed and purified, also I feed off Earth a bit, then I thank her for giving me life and energy. I figured this thing out totally by myself, am I doing it completely wrong?
It is good to work out your own techniques by instinct . However , pulling up energy from any source will not ground me . Early in development pulling up earth energy is definitely grounding . As your body gets stronger , you may need to modify your techniques becauese you might become more sensitive to energy .

GROUNDING
Grounding is maintaining a connection to Mother Earth . This is done by strengthening our roots which is the energy body connection underground . We can develop our awareness that we are still in a physical body although we are switching on and tuning in to become spiritually developed . Without a balanced grounding, we become drained and may unconsciously pull down the vibration of those around us .

What are the benefits of grounding ?

* increases our energy from the source of Mother Earth
* increases balance and stability in our emotions
* increases strength for physically tasking duties
* helps with all athletic competitions
but is used a lot by martial art experts
* creates a bridge between spirit guides and our consciousness
* provides an effluent outlet to purge negativity as from the heels
to Mother Earth ; to cleanse easier.
* allows for the greater development of the energy body
and for the attainment of higher spiritual skills.

How will you know if you are ungrounded ? After healing , meditating or any energy body work these symptoms may occur;
* Dizziness
* Daydreaming
* A feeling of being 'Spaced Out'
* Feeling sick to stomach
* Clumsiness
* Falling asleep when meditating
* Trancing too easily at inappropriate times ie driving
* Forgetfulness
* A feeling of floating

Here are some things you can do to help bring you back down to earth:
* Eating especially meat
* Drinking water
* Walking, especially in natural surroundings
* Sports, yoga, tai chi etc.
* planting or any activity connecting you to soil
* Visualization of roots beneath your energy body connected to your solar plexus
* Wearing earth colours ; reds, browns some blacks
* Carrying certain crystals

Much of the above section has been paraphrased , which means I have added to or subtracted from and in some cases directly quoted from a good site on protection cited here ;
http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Wisdom_Te ... unding.htm (http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Wisdom_Texts/Grounding.htm)

Is the breathwork and energy work enough, or should I take up another form of meditation in addition? If so, any particular that comes to your mind?

Beginners may like to sit in a group and learn techniques . These sort of classes might be free or low cost .In most communities these could be available at yoga centres and spiritual churches and at community centres and health clubs.

But in time you will progress faster with silent meditation at a regular time in the same chair at the same place .

*Open in Protection
* Deep Cleanse
* Raise Energy
* sit in throne pose
* Sit in dim light , close physical eyes
* look thru third eye
* enter a trance and look within
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 313.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,313.0.html)

And in time teachers will appear to you if you want to dedicate pathworking to meditation , mahatma will begin to appear to teach.

Group meditation with peers who have some clairvoyance is highly desirable as the energy will be higher in a balanced group and you will see and hear better .

And search the archives here for meditations too .

hasalameth
6th April 2007, 02:50 PM
Thank you again dear Aunt! I already read that grounding text on your site, actually, last week, for no apparent reason at all, I felt a strong urge to buy some seeds and plant them. I'll look into the aura guide by RB, but as for the meditation part, I will just stick to the MAP, too much energy work on a daily basis could get "too much" and somehow I could lose interest. In order for me to stay disciplined I have to find a border line between not giving a damn and caring too much. That's why I'm taking a break from reading and posting, to go and take a walk in the woods. See you later folks!

Take care!