PDA

View Full Version : so...dragonball z IS real?!

evil_candy1
16th September 2005, 05:56 AM
please let it be real *crosses fingers*
things like ki and stuff are in the dragon ball z series so that maks it reall right?
please help me out! i would real like it to be real :(

Kalonek
16th September 2005, 08:16 AM
No, it's not real. It's a cartoon. But ki (energy) is real.

evil_candy1
16th September 2005, 08:43 AM
i no its a cartoon and i noits not real but the concepts are real like the balls of energy they shoot they can manipulate energy
can anyone real manipulate energy like that?

evil_candy1
16th September 2005, 08:47 AM
so the question is :can people manipulate energy such like the attacks they use?
and if it is possible please let me know. :D

gorillabait
16th September 2005, 02:53 PM
It takes a LOT (years and years) of practice to be able to do something like have a noticible micro- or macroscopic effect on the physical world with nothing but mental action. That doesn't mean you shouldn't practice and try though, there are a lot of cool things which will come first, such as greatly increased energy sensations and awareness through NEW, astral projection and lucid dreaming, and truly, increased spiritual awareness which can bring more joy in life than you can imagine.

Damn though, one day I'll be throwing fireballs...

edit: some links
NEW: http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6
Astral projection: http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65

Both of those are downloadable in .pdf form from those links.

star
16th September 2005, 10:03 PM
heh, the reason you don't see anyone doing it now is cuz they are all moving at super speed :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Celeborn
16th September 2005, 11:40 PM
I feel a little silly responding to this topic, but why not.

The DBZ stuff is all grounded in Chinese legend. This is why Roshi is the turtle hermit and his rival is the crain (Tien Shin Han's master). These two animals represent immortality, or more specifically Daoist immortallity.

In Chinese legend the Daoist immortals were people who had managed to fuse the five component shen of their body through a form of internal alchemy (related to, but more complex then, kundalini awakening). After death a person who achieved this state could live forever in the astral realms with huge amounts of power. They could even manifest into the material plane at will.

If you want some cool chinese wire-fu flicks on the topic, rent the Zu Warrior movies. They are essencially fighting DBZ level, only the movies recognize that they are in fact in the real time zone.

evil_candy1
16th September 2005, 11:55 PM
thanks for replying guys :)

oath
6th October 2005, 10:59 AM
I dont quite agree with gorilla bait. It can be done faster depending on the individuals natural talents or abilities, intent, motivation, will, etc.. I have been noticing things moving around me every once in a while, but am too busy with the 'beginner' excercises to really experiment with this... (I consider myself two months experience, even though I have known about it for almost 9 months now. It has only recently gotten serious, dedication, etc..)

But ya, I can see how the 'average' would be years of practice and experience. Your potential is infinite evil candy, if you want something, go for for it :D

Planet_Jeroen
6th October 2005, 11:28 AM
If you are able to combine strong desire, motivation, commitment and purpose together, it can be done quite fast.

The desire will set off your unconsious mind and your astral double to go look for a way to make it happen.

The motivation keeps you on track

Commitment is needed for everything you want to learn or realise

Purpose will keep the motivation in place, and remind you why you wanted it in the first place.

If ANY of the above mentioned factors isn't compattible with what you belief (can be done, is true, is false, is the right thing, etc.) you'll fail, because you will keep crashing your progress since it is incompattible with your core beliefs.

Keep in mind tho, that since we live in the physical plane of excistance, there are some ground rules. Now matter how much you try, gravity will be a fact. Whetter you belief in it or not. Same goes for the need of oxygen for instance.

Other then those limitations, we can do everything we belief can be done.

Regards,

Jeroen

Celeborn
6th October 2005, 01:43 PM
Keep in mind tho, that since we live in the physical plane of excistance, there are some ground rules. Now matter how much you try, gravity will be a fact. Whetter you belief in it or not. Same goes for the need of oxygen for instance.

Chinese and Indian monks/estetics both have techniques for training yourself to live off of just the energy you can absorb through your skin and hair. Granted, even these people tended to pick up breathing again after a few hours of going without.

One of my good friends trained for many years under a tantric yoga Indian guru before moving to America. He has directly witnessed his master do such things as spontainiously creating water (filling up glasses with his mind), move things through the air, heal, know the thoughts of those he turns his attention towards (no matter how far away they were), and go without air for long periods of time. Also, in the 3-4 years that my friend was studying under him, the guru never once ate. He lived off of energy infused saliva alone.

The possibilities seem pretty endless to me... but I don't think we will ever see any DBZ style battles. Those masters who are advanced enough to do great acts of psychic power tend to be selfless, compassionate, without personal ego, and not looking for fame and fortune.
So set dbz power as your goal, but know that eventually, sometime along the path your priorities will change.

Ascendant
6th October 2005, 02:39 PM
There's another known way to survive without food, called sungazing. I'm not sure if it works, but one practitioner (who learned this technique from an Indian guru of some kind) makes some pretty interesting claims... He says that by staring at the sun at certain times of day can, over the course of a few months, make someone completely unreliant on food. After those few months, one doesn't have to look at the sun anymore in order to go without food. Supposedly this is because of prana from the sun.

http://www.sungazing.com/ is his website.

oath
6th October 2005, 02:53 PM
Hey that is pretty cool ascendant. Unfortunately I would need more proof. Youd think that if this were possible word would get around and everyone would be doin it by now. Idk I might give it a shot...

Planet_Jeroen
6th October 2005, 03:19 PM

Chinese and Indian monks/estetics both have techniques for training yourself to live off of just the energy you can absorb through your skin and hair. Granted, even these people tended to pick up breathing again after a few hours of going without.

One of my good friends trained for many years under a tantric yoga Indian guru before moving to America. He has directly witnessed his master do such things as spontainiously creating water (filling up glasses with his mind), move things through the air, heal, know the thoughts of those he turns his attention towards (no matter how far away they were), and go without air for long periods of time. Also, in the 3-4 years that my friend was studying under him, the guru never once ate. He lived off of energy infused saliva alone.

This, to me, only demonstrates how little we know about the laws of nature / excistance.

The possibilities seem pretty endless to me... but I don't think we will ever see any DBZ style battles. Those masters who are advanced enough to do great acts of psychic power tend to be selfless, compassionate, without personal ego, and not looking for fame and fortune.
So set dbz power as your goal, but know that eventually, sometime along the path your priorities will change.

The Yin/Yang law requires the opposite to excist as well. I doubt they'll give a showcase tho. Other then that, if DBZ style battle would be possible, I have no doubt that it would not have been used already.

The closest to DBZ I saw was the consious use of Chi / Ki / Psi in martial arts, which is a deadly combination. The nicest example, was a master pulling a brick stone in 2 with his bare hands.

Regards,

Jeroen

Lion
8th October 2005, 09:35 PM
The closest to DBZ I saw was the consious use of Chi / Ki / Psi in martial arts, which is a deadly combination. The nicest example, was a master pulling a brick stone in 2 with his bare hands.

How does he do that?

Planet_Jeroen
8th October 2005, 10:04 PM

How does he do that?

They said by using his Chi (Ki, etc.) and sort of 'ordering' it to do so. It was a translation from chinese, by a chinese, to english tho, and his english wasnt very good.

Regards,

Jeroen

Lion
9th October 2005, 12:09 AM
Can you do it?

Planet_Jeroen
9th October 2005, 09:13 AM
Can you do it?

If I could I would have answered the question about the Psi balls with a howto.

I cannot do it. But I clearly saw that man do it, while a person with 3 times his muscle mass couldnt.

Regards,

Jeroen

Lion
9th October 2005, 08:19 PM
That which is on display is clearly not being treated secretively by your teacher. Have you tried to learn it from him? I ask, because the trick uses fundamentals which could be useful to learning the reality behind what has been called radki.

If you're not going to go around killing people for fun, I'm sure you'll have an excuse for wanting to know how to do it. The teacher will probably ask why you want to know and will be listening for an answer that doesn't sound very contrived.

Planet_Jeroen
9th October 2005, 08:52 PM
It was 7 years ago, and I moved to the other end of the country since then, and not learning from him anymore. Other then that, his answer would be that I'd need to keep studying, and would learn it when I was ready for it, not when I wanted it.

Regards,

Jeroen

Lion
9th October 2005, 09:00 PM
But how would you ready yourself for something you wanted to learn if you could not study what you want?

Maybe he was telling you that the answer was available in what you had learnt already. In other words, the technique is built upon priciples which you should have already learned.

Planet_Jeroen
9th October 2005, 09:09 PM
I was only studying with him for a year, so even if I already learned the skill, there is a long difference between a master at his skills performing it, and a young student.

Every kid can run by age 4, but it takes an athlete years of practise to run the world record.

Regards,

Jeroen

tyciol
10th October 2005, 07:40 AM
Radki kids... spectacular.

What do you mean DBZ is real?

Where do you want to draw the line?

Ignoring the capsule corps, wish-granting dragonballs, tailed kid who goes oozaru at a full moon, shapeshifting pig/cat, and power-pole, then yeah, dragonball would be real enough until you get to the ki powers displayed by Master Roshi, who can... destroy the moon.

Considering Master Roshi has a power level of 100ish and everyone and his pet is amazingly higher, and master roshi is able to destroy the MOON then no, this is not DBZ.

Last I checked, no one man on earth can (or if he has, has yet to) destroy the moon with a ki blast. Vegeta could destroy the earth when he first came, and again, they're all way beyond that point in DBZ...

AndyB
13th October 2005, 07:58 PM
please let it be real *crosses fingers*
things like ki and stuff are in the dragon ball z series so that maks it reall right?
please help me out! i would real like it to be real :(

(real good laugh) = best medicine

I imagine in some alternate universe where the laws of physics are completly upside down, or in a neat dream, something like that, you can toss energy balls around and cause damage to people.

This is the real world however, and energy doesn't pander to the whims of fantasy. Being primarily energetic beings housed in physical bodies in this universe, we utilize the physical to accomplish physical things required for survival.

That being said, there is the 'meta' physical, that which exists outside the physical plane. It does exist. However, there is a chain that must be followed under the constraints of 'law' in our universe. By that I mean, yes you can affect the physical by means of the metaphysical, but to expect an immediate effect such as creating an energy ball to hurl at someone, for any reason, is purely childish and the product of fantasy.

Using the metaphysical one can manipulate the metaphysical "instantly". Using the physical one can produce immediate effects in the physical. To use the metaphysical to affect the physical 'instantly' requires a fantasic resource, or pool of energy and knowledge of how to aquire such a resource and maintain it. This knowledge is for the most part, useless to anyone living in the physical plane to begin with. In order to use such a pool, or resource of metaphysical energy one would have to exist mostly or totally outside the physical plane of existance.

This is not to say that we cannot affect the physical with the metaphysical. As Robert and many other have shown, it can be done. Our ability to do so however takes time and is limited to using a 'chain' of sorts that link the highest levels of energy available to us to the lowest. We do not have to start this chain at the highest level of course. Through the use of Robert's energy work system you can begin by using the next 'level' of energy available to use 'above' the physical 'level'.

This will not produce the big colorful balls of destructive energy you desire, furthermore, I guarantee you that this level of energy is not only not 'fit' for use in this fashion, but is not intended for use in this fashion either.

For such destructive and vulgar displays, stick to the physical. Go by yourself a roman candle for the colorful displays, and a stick of dynamite for the destructive power of energy manifest in the physical world.

Now, all this should be pretty obvious to anyone serious about the metaphysical. I'm not addressing these people, this is aimed at the immature, and/or young, readers. Seriously, this is not meant to denigrate the young, not meant to insult.

Consider this; ask yourself - WHY - you would want to use the meta-physical in such a way. Think about it long and hard. Measure yourself in a realistic way. If you COULD use large amounts of metaphysical energy to alter the physical world, what would you do with it? Would you make yourself some sort of super hero or super villian?

Now ask yourself this; if YOU were the creator of -THIS- multiverse, would you allow immature and destructive beings access to this sort of power? You know the answer already. Such immature beings, ones that would use this power in such a way would simply undo creation. You CAN say with reasonable surity, that by now (after 15 billion years), this would have already happened and we wouldn't be here discussing this.

This in part, is the proof that the construction of the universe....multiverse, has been set to law by intelligent awareness. We as physical beings DO have access to the metaphysical, however, those that are too immature to realize it's potential are also too immature to be able to use it. This is natural and as it should be.

If you truly want to discover the parts of the multiverse that reside outside the physical level, you must mature through the process of learning about it. During this process, maturing and learning, you will eventually drop the idea of phantasmical energy balls created to impress or destroy. You will eventually become somewhat enlightened in the matters of life and realities and energy.

I look forward to the day when this is accepted by humanity at large, the world will be such a nice place to be, versus todays world where adults are basically kids looking for better ways to destroy each other.

Planet_Jeroen
13th October 2005, 08:33 PM
Amen.

Lion
17th October 2005, 01:02 AM
AndyB, is there a kind of philosophy which would make a person credible enough to blow up the moon, in your opinion?

I was only studying with him for a year, so even if I already learned the skill, there is a long difference between a master at his skills performing it, and a young student.

What material were you taught, which if taken out of context, could be applicable to breaking a brick ?

Planet_Jeroen
17th October 2005, 04:01 AM
Wu Shu, and it was a demonstration, not regular practise.

Lion
18th October 2005, 05:04 AM
I'm still not sure what were this teacher's teachings. Not so much as a comment regarding the powers of the mind?

Planet_Jeroen
18th October 2005, 05:12 PM
Sorry, I didn't understand the question: yes it was willpower, or more, directing ones life (chi) force and energy through will power, to accomplish otherwise impossible tasks.

Regards,

Jeroen

Nuahs
23rd October 2005, 10:25 AM
Well I don't know about being able to go as far a the cartoon. But there is a energy called jing. That is maufested.

But inorder to do jing you must be able to float or do levation. < this is posible buy the way. Its ben done and done again. There are fools who try and trick people on this but. Ill get to the point.

You need to do lots of training in energy ways. Meditation is best way far as I know. emotions are good and bad. To help with this I have a friend who teaches ki je kenbo < its a art of tie chi chi chung and many othe arts. But I was told that a rush affect can help.

I know most people have heard of feats being done when risk is at stake.
like when your scard and you get a rush some people can run farther or get super stranth just for a few secs. But never realy think about it.

On some level if you can bring the rush in meditation. With out a emotion. But be worned this can cause major pain.
To much energy when your not ready can cause the mind and body grate pain. But if you have masterd the energy and can move it in your body and mind to all areas then you could try and tap in to the area where the energy rush comes from. But i can not tell you how or where thats for you to find out. But You also must know how to absorb energy from the heavens and earth. Maybe ill post a little bit on that subject later.

I ben training for some time I heard of this site from a old friend and well there is alot of intersting subjects here.

Rad Ki.

Hum honestly is just a updated from of chi. Its the same but gose differint ways. I also known that PSI is a major part of this altho people people will say no so but just think about it.

Meditaion.

Is old school and it works once you know how to breath.

Elements .

Fire - its hot and can bern just about anything. It can take life and give life as the sun is mostly fire and gas. The sun makes light for things to grow.

Earth - Its has fire, water and air the most energy comes from the earth.
and easyest to deal.

Water - it is Life to every thing on Earth with out water there is no earth and no earth means no air. Water can tame fire.

Air - Its the breath we breath with energy every bearth we take and give.
Air causes fire to bern hoter and briter. Air also moves water.

AndyB
23rd October 2005, 10:10 PM
AndyB, is there a kind of philosophy which would make a person credible enough to blow up the moon, in your opinion?

I don't know what you mean. You don't need credibility to blow up the moon, just a sifficient supply of nuclear warheads (or better). If you mean glowing balls of energy emanating from your fingertips, not in this universe my friend. Credibility would only come after the fact, and isn't based on ability, rather opinion based on action. Did someone blow up the moon and I missed it?

? Who are you quoting there?

What material were you taught, which if taken out of context, could be applicable to breaking a brick ?

The most reliable way to manipulate physical matter is by using the physical, of course. This is learned by living in, and observing the laws present in this physical plane. I think I learned that about the same time I learned how to walk....

tyciol
28th October 2005, 05:17 AM
Blowing up the moon would screw with the tides, we wouldn't want that! Of course an evil person probably wouldn't care... but how about this. We let some evil guy make an evil moon-sized death star, then I'll learn how to do a ki blast so I can blow it up for you. We can actually combine our power, like how the world gives its power to Goku for his Spirit Bomb.

Funny, the Spirit Bomb destroys evil, but do you think it could destroy Goku and the earth and the other forces of light it is composed from?

TheDarkChakra
11th November 2005, 05:39 PM
Everything that happened in dbz is real. I have no proof but i knwo its a fact.

evil_candy1
14th November 2005, 10:57 PM
well its good to know some people out there actually wanna give it a chance.
except now every one who has read the posts thinks im a evil energy maniac.....which probably isnt good.... :?

Yusuke-Urameshi
28th November 2005, 01:07 AM
Blowing up the moon would screw with the tides, we wouldn't want that! Of course an evil person probably wouldn't care... but how about this. We let some evil guy make an evil moon-sized death star, then I'll learn how to do a ki blast so I can blow it up for you. We can actually combine our power, like how the world gives its power to Goku for his Spirit Bomb.

Funny, the Spirit Bomb destroys evil, but do you think it could destroy Goku and the earth and the other forces of light it is composed from?

im a fan of Dbz i am pretty sure the ball cannot destroy anyone who is pure of heart

Sachiel
28th November 2005, 02:17 AM
I've seen this guy knock people out without touching them...they interviewed the dude and the victims showed a mental overload or something...pretty damn cool.