PDA

View Full Version : Some more healing...

blacktiger057
6th April 2007, 02:27 AM
The amount of posts I've put on this forum is beginning to scare me lol. Anyway, my mom has this weird swelling pus thing on her leg. It has been spreading and now her entire leg is swollen! My best friend at my school somehow ruptured an artery and is in the hospital right now. I don't know how he is doing or if he has woken up from his coma yet, but I beg you once again to send them your prayers. Thanks for all the other prayers you've given me, 2!

CFTraveler
6th April 2007, 03:10 AM
May God heal your mom and may your friend find his highest Good- Love, health and happiness.

Has your mom seen any kind of medical practicioner?

feileacan
6th April 2007, 07:55 AM
Healing Prayer

Oh Great Goddess
Mother of Mercy and Healing

Send the energy of Hygeia
to nourish from Her Sacred Bowl

Send the energy of Brigid
to heal with waters of Her Sacred Well

Send the energy of Demeter
to restore life to withering cells

Send the energy of Quan Yin
to bless the healing with peace

Send Your healing wisdom to the body
to restore its sacred balance

Thank You Great Goddess
Mother of All Life

http://www.geocities.com/lavenderwater3 ... ealing.htm (http://www.geocities.com/lavenderwater37/invocations/healing.htm)

love and light,
feileacan

CFTraveler
6th April 2007, 02:15 PM
I like this prayer a lot, Feileacan. Would you post a copy of it on the Prayers section (stickied) of the SDForum if you haven't already? Thanks. We're trying to get a good complement of prayers over there.

blacktiger057
9th April 2007, 01:18 AM
That's a really good prayer. Yeah CF, my mom saw one about 3 days ago. (she has a horrible fear of doctors, idk y) Although the pus is drained, she is in alot of leg pain and is goin back 2 the doctor becuz ut she's feeling isn't normal at all.

11th April 2007, 12:04 AM
That's a really good prayer. Yeah CF, my mom saw one about 3 days ago. (she has a horrible fear of doctors, idk y) Although the pus is drained, she is in alot of leg pain and is goin back 2 the doctor becuz ut she's feeling isn't normal at all.
I shall remember your needs before the Lord.