PDA

View Full Version : TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

hasalameth
7th April 2007, 04:35 PM
Presenting: The Super Awesome Training Group for Part I of the MAP

Hey there folks!

I created a thread on the MAP part I forum looking for training buddies, and I've found some now: Alhaalim, Flash_Hound, nkd,Kevin and Jonestown . As of this week (April 23rd) Alhaalim is in week 6 Flash_Hound is in week 7, I'm in week 5 and nkd is in week 3. Kevin and Jonestown are both in week 2/3 I think.

Guys, please post your tips, problems and experiences here. Not necessairly like a journal, but things you think might me helpful for the rest of the training group. I have high hopes for the MAP and us, maybe in a month or two, we will be having this conversation on the Planes, instead of here. 8)

If you wanna join, just PM me and I'll include you in the group

You seasoned travellers - feel free to comment and help us on our Journey

Good Luck and Take care!!

[EDIT: It would be nice if you'd write where you are located IRL if we wanna meet for an IRL gathering, I'll start: I live in Stockholm, Sweden]

Flash_hound
7th April 2007, 04:37 PM
A yahoo group would be very nice. My e-mail is flash.hound@gmail.com.

hasalameth
7th April 2007, 04:43 PM
tomorrow, my hungover mind will take care of that, although I don't know if the other guys know how to participate in such a group, not that it is hard lol.

DAY 13: OBSERVATIONS

* I've had some breath awareness focus problems lately, so this time I took a long, hot shower before practicing, and it really helped.
* Lying down on the floor does help the full body bounce significantly
* I've found training partly or completely naked helps greatly
(*) I was really tired when I read through the full body bounce routine and I thought you were supposed to move the energy through the spine on it's way between the legs and the head, but ofc that is not the case, it says the energy waves go through the torso. When I realized this I laughed hard at myself and was almost high on the cool effect of the full body bounce.

Flash_hound
7th April 2007, 05:03 PM
DAY 26 Observations - Primary centers + throat

Yesterday before I went to sleep I did the entire routine thoroughly for that day (recently I've been slacking on mind taming and breathing routines). Wow did it help. I got a lot more of an effect then I had ever gotten before doing my primary centers. The only primary center I had trouble with was my heart, but my throat worked like a charm, I felt a collar of energy rapping around my throat, it was great. Had 3 medium length dreams that I remembered 100% perfectly. I wrote down key words while I was asleep and I couldn't remember that dream at all.

Day 27 Observations - Primary centers + brow

I did this exercise approximately 12 hours after I did the last exercise and I think this gave me a few problems. I felt used up and had a lot more trouble getting my centers stimulated and my raising energy. Really wasn't pleasant but I still went through with it as I wouldn't have any more time today to do my energy work. I will try and keep everything 18-24 hours apart now. I couldn't get any feeling with my heart, and although throat and solar p. were still significant I couldn't get as much feeling there as last night. The whole thing felt forced. I also could get very little feeling with my brow center but the temple bouncing helped a lot.

nkd
7th April 2007, 07:41 PM
Hello everyone, as you may have noticed in my daily journal I just started the program (I am in day #3 at the time of writing this). I think I am lucky because you guys are a little ahead of me and all your experiences will be useful to me. I'll be following the thread and if I have questions or some input I'll be glad to post. I liked the idea that one, two or three months from now we could be talking in the astral plane.

by the way, the idea of doing the exercises naked/partly-naked is interesting and I'll try it one of these days. I am thinking after a hot bath or something.

Flash_hound
7th April 2007, 09:42 PM
I think it'll be also nice because once one of us has successfully projected we could go out and help the others get out of body. :D

nkd
8th April 2007, 03:41 AM
[b] I wrote down key words while I was asleep and I couldn't remember that dream at all.

This is something that happens to me very often. I think that writing keywords is not enough to remember the dream so I will start writing everything I can. I don't care if I have to get up at the middle of the night.

hasalameth
8th April 2007, 12:23 PM
[b] I wrote down key words while I was asleep and I couldn't remember that dream at all.

This is something that happens to me very often. I think that writing keywords is not enough to remember the dream so I will start writing everything I can. I don't care if I have to get up at the middle of the night.

I'm a wee bit confused when it comes to the dream keywords, because one one hand, it's good to describe them as thoroughly as possible in order to remember them, but on the other hand, if you mix in your conscious interpretations and story editing in the actual dream memories, I think there's a risk you will confuse the dream memory with a fictional memory, so now I've decided to only right key words, or very very short sentences. Also, if more fragments of a dream surfaces later during the day, you can just add them as keywords, instead of re-writing the entire story of the dream. I usually start with remembering the later part of the dream and then when I'm done writing it, the first one to ten parts reappear in my head and I go "siiiigh"... :)

alhaalim
8th April 2007, 12:39 PM
hi, i haven't introduced myself properly to the group :)

you can read my introduction here(if you want to know more about me, i have a tendency to think tha people wants to know more about me :P): http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7108

today i'm on day 20 of the program and i guess my biggest problem is the "quieting the mind" parts. it's getting better and better and i've managed to block out all the internal dialogs but the problem is the music which is constantly playing in my head.

i'm, unfortunately, not going to be able to write on the forums every day since i attend a certain school which doesn't leave much sparetime, but during the weekends i will hopefulle be able to jot down the major happenings from each week :).

Flash_hound
8th April 2007, 05:55 PM
@ Alhaalim

I've had that same problem with music playing in my head once I get read of the internal dialogue.

Does anyone else stop breathing when they try and clear their mind? This is a constant problem with me, when i'm not breathing my mind stays clear, but then I have to start breathing in order to... live and I lose that silence.

alhaalim
8th April 2007, 06:22 PM
Flash_hound:

I know exactly what you mean, the breathing part is very hard, but not only when quietening the mind, I have the same problem when performing the full body bounce. I remember having read about this phenomenon occuring when performing the spine bounce. I belive this depends on me being to aware of what i'm doing, i'm trying to let go of it and after a while, with enough concentration i stop thinking about my breathing rhythm and I totally become one with the energy in my body. I think it's just about concentration.

hasalameth says hi :P we're sitting here, drinking tea preparing for today's training :)

Flash_hound
8th April 2007, 06:56 PM
Tell him I said hi! Ya, it's the same sort of thing when you start to think about your breathing rhythm it's no longer involuntary. As I'm sitting here typing that sentence I am starting to think about my breathing and I have to control it until I can zone out and forget about it :?...

Day 28 - Crown Center Stimulation + Rest Of The Centers
Ok, so today I did the last day of stimulation which included the crown center. But before I go into that I have to tell my experience last night. When I was laying in bed I went back to why I blocked out my heart. I realized that I had tried to cover up my soul because I was afraid about the devil taking it because of a movie I had saw. But now after doing all of this reading I realized that if something did steal my soul I would be dead, and thus nothing had stole my soul, and nothing would without me knowing it. Somehow this comforted me and I felt a blaze of activity in my heart center and today after 5 minutes of stimulation I managed to activate my heart center! The next great thing that happened is I was working on my brow center and I felt an electric tingling there and then I felt something almost like someone had placed a partially melted ice cube there, it was pretty internal too but it felt good.

That's defiantly a step up from yesterday. Also last night I remembered 7 dreams. It was real because they all inter-related which was interesting. Also I thought about this forum twice in my dreams. One was me trying to find out about Qi Gong for a thread in the alternate energy forum and another was about my thread about EFT for lucid dreaming and OBE. Thinking about real life is a step towards Lucidity in dreams I believe, and that makes me really happy.

nkd
8th April 2007, 09:50 PM
I do not have the music in my head problem but I think this could help: use the brainwave generator or any other binaural beat generator. Listen to the steady tone and remember what it sounds like. Then, when doing the exercises try listening with your mind to that tone. I sometimes do that and it helps with clearing my mind because I am concentrating on the sound of the tone which is very monotonous and kind of hypnotic.

About the dream keywords VS writing all the detail, I think the best method is writing keywords but not as "words" but as short sentences. Example:

living room of my house. friend talked to me. friend converts into green monster.

instead of:

house, monster, friend

alhaalim
9th April 2007, 09:35 AM
yeah, I think that dreaming about relevant things in real life is a step closer to lucid dreaming. I've noticed that most of my dreams are more "real" now than in the beginning of the program, and I often become conscious in the dreams, knowing that I'm actually dreaming but I don't do anything about it. It might, for example, be that I notice someone using words in another language in the wrong way and i become conscious in the dream thinking: "hmm, that's wrong...this is a dream" but instead of thinking: "ok, i take the command" and becoming lucid i think: "oh well, he wants to say this word instead..." and just continuing dreaming.
I think my problem is that the reality checks haven't really become routine in my life just yet, but it should come soon :)

Flash_hound
9th April 2007, 03:15 PM
I'm on week 5 now and reality checks are just becoming routine... :shock: Ya I know... I even am getting my friends to remind me to reality check but they are are forgetting :lol: . I think what we both need to work on is when we are doing our reality checks to imagine, "OMG I am dreaming, drop back into astral plane!". Ya last night I had a dream that I had to go back to school for the first Monday of break and I thought, "This is like a nightmare..." Because I always have those dreams every break...

So anyway... here is my log...

Day 29 - Elevator Method for Trance
First I have to let you guys in on what happened last night. I read ahead in my book and read about trance and all of those things and since I went to bed feeling mentally awake but physically exhausted (went for a run...) I decided I'd try to go into a trance. So I'm sitting there and just coaxing myself into a trance sort of doing the elevator technique sort of just letting myself partially fall asleep. When all of the sudden I imagine going up in my elevator rather than down like I am supposed to. All of a sudden I felt very light all around my body, very slippery? As if I could move around, my heart rate went way up and I could feel tingling in all of my extremities. I didn't get any vibrations except for a few twitches and I wasn't scared... I think maybe I had an inner projection but my consciousness didn't switch to it. I turned over after trying to get this feeling again on the side I was laying on. On the opposite side I also felt a similar feeling in my left arm, but it might have just been my arm being numb from me laying on it.

Anyway that was the big excitement of last night.

Today I did my first trance stuff and it was interesting. At first I couldn't visualize myself going down in the elevator I kept floating through the top well my body continued down in the elevator...Maybe good for an OBE technique but defiantly not good for getting into a trance. Then I imagined a mans hands holding me and putting me down slowly, which worked for a while but then I slipped through his hands in my elevator. Finally I figured a mans hands weren't working maybe a woman's hands would, so I imagined myself getting held up by a women who then rigged up some rubber bands and had me slowly "slink" down. This was very effective I think and I could pretty much feeling myself going further and further down. Also I felt detached from my arms which was very similar to last nights experiences... My legs posed a problem but I think they are just tense from my run last night. I don't know if I got into a light trance, I don't think so, but I was defiantly close.

hasalameth
9th April 2007, 09:42 PM
yeah, I think that dreaming about relevant things in real life is a step closer to lucid dreaming. I've noticed that most of my dreams are more "real" now than in the beginning of the program, and I often become conscious in the dreams, knowing that I'm actually dreaming but I don't do anything about it. It might, for example, be that I notice someone using words in another language in the wrong way and i become conscious in the dream thinking: "hmm, that's wrong...this is a dream" but instead of thinking: "ok, i take the command" and becoming lucid i think: "oh well, he wants to say this word instead..." and just continuing dreaming.
I think my problem is that the reality checks haven't really become routine in my life just yet, but it should come soon :)

Once, only once in this life, as far as I can remember, I had the luxury of one of my friends tell me within the dream, that it was a dream, and I went lucid. I mean, if that's not being spoiled, then what is? :lol: I was walking through a corridor in my old elementary school (floor 4, right side, facing tegnérlunden alhaalim), and a guy in my class walks up to me and goes "What are you doing here?", I reply, somewhat startled "What do you mean, I'm in school, why shouldn't I be here?" and he replies "This is a dream! Yoiu're dreaming!", I, quite shocked, realized that he was telling the truth, so I did a classic one and jumped right out of the window, fell into the concrete and woke up in real life. That was awesome.

*writes a summary of last couple of days' training*

hasalameth
9th April 2007, 10:03 PM
Observations days: 14 and 15:

Day 14, I had dinner at alhaalims place, and after that we decided to try training together, he's one week ahead of me but we decided it wouldn't matter. So, we took off. It was super cool since we both experienced how the enrgy movements were significantly stronger than when training solo. I had a theory that "explained" this by the fact that now that we're in the same room, the amount of energy within the room and in contact with our energy body should be around twice as big, and it has already been made clear that humans share energy with eachother if they are linked and or physically close (think: psychic vampires, healers etc.). So this is definitely worth a try. I'm gonna start using people to just sit in the room with me, reading or something, so I can use their extra supply of energy for my training... :)

Another theory hints that we had a couple of (actually three-four) glasses of red wine just prior to practicing, so maybe the alcohol loosened up some energies, I dunno.

It was also challenging for the mind-taming practice because I could hear and sense alhaalim's presence. Also I missed my Astral Magic Starsign Leo insences :( . But still it was super nice, good job team!

After the meditation, a couple of mutual friends came over and we watched a movie together (I fell asleep in the couch, exhausted from clubbing the night before), one stayed over for the night, so it was hilarious when the alarm clock rang in the morning, both me and alhaalim mechanichally sat up and started writing down dream keywords, and the third friend was like "what the hell is going on?" and me and alhaalim replied at the same time "dream journal, shushh!". :lol:

Day 15:
These are my realitychecks and LD objectives:
*Count my fingers each time I see a tree, each time I see a car etc.
*As soon as I thik of it, stop and ask our loud "is this reality or am I dreaming?"
*switch a lamp on / off two or three times to see if it's working

*objective A - cross hands on chest and fall back (as suggested in the MAP)
*objective B - jump up into the stars
*objective C - will myself back to my kitchen - I chose the kitchen since I wanted to be able to approach my body, with the fear of just waking up if I will myself back directly into it, and if I by mistake think that it's a lucid dream when it's actually an spontaneous obe, I don't want to experience that astral noise static thing.

I found that the energy raising exercise works best when lying down in my bed, not the floor as I thought at first. When I was doing the raising, my cat was totally addicted to me, usually he doesn't give a damn about my meditation, but now he was all over me, especially at dan tien (sub navel energy storage center). My 3rd eye tends to follow the flow of the energy when raising energy.

I've been experiening more frequent déjàvu's but I think it could be because I had a rough weekend with little sleep, I usually get many déjàvus when I'm tired. I think it's because the veil that separates my conscious mind and my subconscious mind is thinner when I am stressed and tired.

Flash_hound: Cool you had that experience, I've been there too, even with crazy leg vibrations, but I don't wanna experiment going there before I'm trained to, since I've heard / read it could totally mess up your subtle body if not done right. And reading your log makes me long for week five, dude, you're like one week away from actually trying to project!! :shock:

Flash_hound
9th April 2007, 11:50 PM
Thanks. It's awesome that you have someone to train with and I am very jealous of you.

Today I passed out. I was walking out of my moms room into my room and I started blacking out and said, "Wow, this is weird," and next thing I knew I was on the ground. My mom, being a healer, found out that I had a serious blockage in my stomach and governing meridian lines. This was from some emotional issues... so whatever. But I think that the practice of moving from one conciousness to another was actually something that saved me hear, I realized I was switching out of wakefulness and I was able to put my arms out infront of me so I didn't bang my head too bad. Weirdly when I passed out for about 5 seconds I started to dream immediatly and images popped into my head... and then I woke up just fine.

Ya, you can kind of skip ahead... I.. well to be honest... I skipped the mind taming week pretty much. I spent two weeks raising energy before I went to bed but I didn't have time to stare at a wall for 10 minutes. So I didn't do mind taming. There you go, my big confession. I still cleared my mind when walking or whatever, but I felt like mind taming was stopping me from moving on so I just skipped it and figured if it was a big issue I'd solve it.

@Hasalameth

Good thinking with the light switch, I am going to start implementing that. Another thing I did recently was watch really irratiional and weird cartoons in order to, "Simulate" my dream awareness. Since some of these cartoons are as weird as dreams. Also I did EFT to help with the lucid dreaming thing (check it out please in the OBE discussion board.) I tried to do the reality checks every time I sat down, or started a conversation. Or just when I thought about it.

That dream journal thing is hilarious btw. What dreams did you write down?

nkd
10th April 2007, 03:36 AM
I once tried the light switch thing, and guess what? I turned on and off the light in a dream and I was able to see the light intensity. Maybe not as real but in my dream I did not noticed anything wrong lol.
So.. what I do now for my reality check is ask myself if I am dreaming and try to extend my finger until it touches the wall. If it does extend that means I am am dreaming. I read this somewhere.
For me it has not works yet because for some reason when I am in a dream I never ask myself if I am dreaming.

hasalameth
10th April 2007, 03:06 PM
Day 16 observations and notes
Mind taming time. It was fun, because when I had those brief moments of mental silence, I really really enjoyed it, my awareness flipped and suddenly I was so present in the Now, I could sense and feel my entire room and all the sounds and smells instantly, I was living outside in the now, not inside in the past / future of my chattering mind.

I don't think I was too successful this first time, I got up to number 6, which makes 6 x 8.7 (the time for a deep breath) = 52.2 sec ~ a minute.

And oh, for the small papers with the numbers on I want to tell you guys it's better to use regular paper + tape / glue, instead of post-it notes as these are weak and tend to fall off the wall...

Flash_hound do you experience any problems with mind-taming? I think skipping ahead is a bad idea, even if you feel like a natural and this comes to you very easily (it does to me), because even simple and small practice will help you master your own body/ies. But sure, if you're already a Zen master, go on!! :)

As for my dream, I dreamt I was playing hockey (I never dream that / do that IRL) with some people, then I sorta fell in love with one of the other teamplayers, an arabic / asian looking girl, but when I kissed her, twice, she turned all weird and went: "No, no you don't understand, this is very complicated! It's wrong". I said: "Whoa what, are you in a committed relationship already?" while thinking "here we go again... time to add another guy to the list of people who want me dead lol", but she replied "yes, but it's even more complicated than that, see, my boyfriend is crippled, he's in a wheelchair". I sorta got the feeling that she didn't really love him anymore, but that she felt that she had to take care of him somehow. I simply told her "If you stay with him, you should stay because of feelings of love, not of feelings of pity and patronizing" and I turned and walked away. Then the dream turned into a fantasy-like fighting dream where these barbaric guys tried to kill me with all kinds of swords and throwing axes. We saw 300 earlier that night and it must have influenced me.

There's two things that are weird about this dream. 1) I rarely dream of love and intrigues with women, especially if I am single, 2) movies and waking life activities rarely affect my dreams, but I sorta fell asleep during the 300 movie, drifting in and out of the movie ---> my sleep and dreams, so when I passed out later that night I guess my mind had a hard time figuring out what was real and what was a movie.

Flash_hound that experience sounds kinda freaky, is your house situated on a chi-crossing or what was the deal with that?

nkd - yeah I get the dreams where the lamps don't work but I don't give a damn about it lol. I've read about the finger-stretch too. Good luck!

Flash_hound
10th April 2007, 04:36 PM
You mean me passing out? It was kind of freaky, but it was a mixture of a lot of things... I don't know if I'm situated on a chi crossing, as I don't know what a chi crossing is. :?

Day 29 Night
I'm starting to really enjoy the night time as that is when all the interesting things happen. I may have had a partial out of body exit last night. I was sitting in bed going into a trance when I felt the same lightness that I described before. This time I must have been slightly deeper in trance but I started to move myself from side to side of my body. Then I remember trying to get my hand out of my hand it felt really weird. After that I went to sleep. But this morning I woke up remembering another part of what happened last night. I was moving my arm around and it felt normal again, and I was sitting up in an angle physically impossible. I thought to myself, "I'm not really out of body, I'm just imagining this because I'm so close to sleep." Well that may have been true it may also not have been, and I was at an angle I couldn't physically do. But it may have been a figment of my overactive dream imagination. What do you think? In my partial OBE (if it was which I'm not sure about) there was a light in my room which shouldn't have been there as all the lights in my room were out.

Day 30 - Ladder Method for Trance
Nothing of great interest happened today except for last night. The ladder method wasn't as effective as the elevator method. But it doesn't matter because I still felt myself starting to detach mentally from my body. Trance is a lot easier than I expected.

@hasalameth
That's awesome that you got that feeling while mind taming. I did mind taming during those two weeks, just not the techniques in the book. I haven't had a problem with mind taming since I started doing trance so I guess no damage done :D .

@nkd
I have a lot of those when I think about things that should be weird in dreams, but since I'm dreaming it doesn't appear weird to me.

hasalameth
10th April 2007, 08:31 PM
I have the honor to introduce a new member to the group! Kevin will join us as soon as he gets the book. Go kev, go!

My mom, being a healer, found out that I had a serious blockage in my stomach and governing meridian lines.

I think (as in somewhere in the depths of my memory, I might have cought this wee bit of information, and it does not have to be true heh) meridian lines and chi lines are different names for the same things, lay lines, very strong currents of energy running in a pattern all across the earth (and universe?), the enrgies at a crossing of two lines are extremely potent and might make you pass out, to say the least, if you are sensitive to energy. There's an anti-psivamp technique which means connecting the feeding link to a chi crossing which will probably give the feeder a strong headache.

About the possible partial exit, did you get any symptoms? Such as astral noise, heart-center activity etc. ? When you write move from side to side of my body, do you mean kinda like you wag / rock yourself from side to side, swing your body? I've had that feeling once when near an exit. Keep it up! :)

Kevin
10th April 2007, 09:07 PM
I have the honor to introduce a new member to the group! Kevin will join us as soon as he gets the book. Go kev, go!

Thanks Hasalameth!

I was planning on getting my book this weekend but I'm not sure I can wait that long and may stop and pick it up on my way home. I already called my local bookstore and had them pull it behind the desk for me.

But I'll tell everyone a little about myself in the meantime!

I'm 24 (nearing 25) and living in Texas.

I first got into Astral Projection while I was deployed to Iraq in the Army. Though I wasn't on the front line, I did have to face my own mortality out there and it raised a lot of questions I had been avoiding for a long time and, admittedly, raised a lot of fear as well. I happened to stumble across the theory of Astral Projection in an encyclopedia purely by chance. That set me on a quest for answers. My first conscious projection was at home during a much needed R&R trip from Iraq. I had tried meditating in Iraq, but the environment was hard to be comfortable enough in, not to mention that none of us were getting enough sleep. My first morning home, I was awakening from a dream and I knew I was in that perfect zone. It was then that I knew I could AP if I wanted to. Sure enough the vibrations hit me and soon I can hear the sound of wind in my ear as I sat up in my own body. I felt the fear, I was scared. And after sitting up I felt that was enough and imediately laid back down. There was a moment before my Astral Body was ready to fully realign with my physical body that it felt like I was lieing in warm water. Weird.

Since then I've had a few partial exits, or more like successful exits because I felt the symptoms but once I got out I slipped into a dream.

I'm looking forward to actually getting out and being able to explore. Most of my questions have been answered and again this weekend I felt the symptoms and got all the way but was unable to keep my memories of the experience and they came out more like a dream. Since then I have been doing energy work. I need to start keeping a dream journal so that I can be better aware when I do this.

hasalameth
10th April 2007, 09:23 PM
Welcome!

Hey you're already in week 6 of the program here! I am sure you will find the MAP to be very useful, and even though it's not recommended, I'm quite sure you could skip some stuff, just trying them out and memorizing the routines and then moving on...

Kevin
10th April 2007, 09:46 PM
I'm a very systematic person and have been out of practice for a long time si I think I'll go ahead and start at the very beginning, though I must say I can begin to feel the energy work working in my toes already. My toughest obstacle will be my dream journal.

hasalameth
10th April 2007, 09:55 PM
I'm a very systematic person and have been out of practice for a long time si I think I'll go ahead and start at the very beginning, though I must say I can begin to feel the energy work working in my toes already. My toughest obstacle will be my dream journal.

No skill is as important as the shadow memory recall skill, what's the use of having super deep OBEs if you can't remember them? :lol: Yes, you should really work in the pase that the book suggests, I was just stupid, ignore my previous statement. Have you gotten the book already?

Flash_hound
10th April 2007, 09:58 PM
@ Kevin
Welcome!!
That's awesome that you have had such significant experiences. I think you should start from the top as that is a nice way of doing things in general I feel. Dream journals are tough and I only really got on top of mine in the fourth week. Don't make my mistake! Because a dream journal defiantly helps a lot.

@Hasalameth
I defiantly felt my heart rate go up, but not as bad as it had the other night when I first felt weird. The energy movement was almost like waves going back and forth and I felt it crash over the outside of my body then back in. It was weird. Meridian lines are just lines of pressure (acupuncture) points that make up a line of energy relating to a particular organ. The Stomach meridian relates to the stomach energy of your body while the governing vessel relates to your brain.

hasalameth
10th April 2007, 10:18 PM
@ Kevin
Welcome!!
That's awesome that you have had such significant experiences. I think you should start from the top as that is a nice way of doing things in general I feel. Dream journals are tough and I only really got on top of mine in the fourth week. Don't make my mistake! Because a dream journal defiantly helps a lot.

@Hasalameth
I defiantly felt my heart rate go up, but not as bad as it had the other night when I first felt weird. The energy movement was almost like waves going back and forth and I felt it crash over the outside of my body then back in. It was weird. Meridian lines are just lines of pressure (acupuncture) points that make up a line of energy relating to a particular organ. The Stomach meridian relates to the stomach energy of your body while the governing vessel relates to your brain.

Oooooh, my mistake then. :oops: This is what I meant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line)

Some say there are lines of strong energy running along the surface of earth, and connecting one's energy to the "crossroads" of two lines is supposed to result in a huge intake of energy, which will most likely cause you to pass out. I thought this happened to you, but I just confused the terms in my tired mind, sry. :roll:

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 01:34 AM
It's cool. Misunderstandings happen.

Does anyone want to meet maybe once a week and have a chat room discussion about our weekly experiences? I would really enjoy doing that. If your interested PM me and we can all set up a time. :D Me and Hasalameth have already discussed this a little.

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 11:50 AM
Yeah that would be awesome. I know though that alhaalim is very very busy doing the week, and he only has some spare time during the weekends. But that shouldn't stop the rest of us. What are you thinking, an IRC chat or something like that? I'd prefer an IRC channel to msn/skype etc. It would really really be cool...

Kevin, how's the bookbuying going?

(not writing the observations yet, since I haven't been training :) )

Today's dream journalling:

This was a bad day for recalling. I had several dreams, the chaotic places-and-people-change-all-the-time non-sense dreams, but I can't even remember them properly. I remeber telling myself "whoa, this is the first time during the program I recall NO dreams what so ever. sucks." but then some fragments dawned on me, but they were mostly one sentence long each... I've worked out some clues to as why I couldn't remember my dreams.

* I did my energy work pretty early that day, maybe my energy was low during the evening and night, so my dream recall mechanism was low on battery so to speak
* I am getting a cold, and maybe my subC decided to focus the energy on battling the virus instead of remembering dreams
* The room was really cold as I forgot to close a little air-hatch, which propaply gave me a bad night's sleep.
* I fell asleep around 4am, so I guess there wasn't much time for REM sleep.

If you're having problems with dream recalling, avoid all those above things and see if it works better. Peace

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 02:13 PM
Ok, well last night was pretty dream free until the morning when I had a very very freaky experience.

Day 30 Night - FREAKY DREAM + LUCID + SPOBE (spontaneous partial out of body experience)

Ok, well here is my experience. I had a dream where I was going on a road trip with some friends (very energetic (and by that I mean, enery energy) people). It was a good ride for the most part but then I got to a stop station, where we all stopped to get some food and take a bathroom break... The next thing in the dream was me in the bathroom. I was sitting there twisting up a water bottle so that the pressure would turn the water into gas. All of the sudden I thought about aliens and realized that the gas was filling in the water bottle looked just like an alien, I turned around and saw an alien looking at me through the glass of the mirror in the bathroom and I punched it. It shattered and I froze up, unable to look around. Somehow I was half in the dream half in real life and I was trying to look around at my door to call for help (my mom) and then I realized the door was closed in real life, and in the dream there was no door. I couldn't move in real life and I felt myself wrench out of body in my legs and upper body, but I couldn't move past my stomach, and I still couldn't look around. So I re-entered my body and was still sitting there unable to move. I finally, with all my will, looked over at the other door and woke up fully. It was weird.

CFTraveler
11th April 2007, 02:19 PM
Is it possible (in the dream) that the alien in the mirror and bottle was your reflection?

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 02:25 PM
I don't think so. It had gray fur, black eyes, black strips around it's eyes, and white stripe under the black stripe. It also had gray hairs around it's head coming out like a beard. Actually in retrospect it looked kind of funny :D.

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 02:28 PM
(cool we just discussed this on msn)

Yeah, I believe you had a dream, went lucid and then partailly OBE'd. I don't think there were any negs or evil aliens involved, don't you agree? :)

I hate that feeling when in nightmares, you can't move, nor run from whatever's chasing you... Next time, try communicating with the aliens... Most nightmares I have ends up with me becoming friends with whatever's chasing me. :lol:

CFTraveler
11th April 2007, 02:31 PM
I don't mean physically, in resemblance- I just noticed that you saw the alien in reflective surfaces, and I wonder if it was a symbolic representation of how you see yourself- as a funny 'alienish' presence?

I have had previously (when I was about 13) dreams of looking in the mirror and seeing 'something else', and interpreted it various ways, somewhere in the middle I realize I was recognizing my own 'differentness'. But this is my own experience.

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 02:34 PM
Did it try to interact with you somehow? Did you see yourself in the mirror or only an alien?

Welcome to our group training thread CFTraveler!

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 02:39 PM
I sometimes consider myself an outsider in groups with my friends. That would make sense in relation to the fact that I was with a group of people who I sometimes feel like I'm an outsider in... (being younger). I'm just curious why I punched the glass?

Kevin
11th April 2007, 02:47 PM
Yeah that would be awesome. I know though that alhaalim is very very busy doing the week, and he only has some spare time during the weekends. But that shouldn't stop the rest of us. What are you thinking, an IRC chat or something like that? I'd prefer an IRC channel to msn/skype etc. It would really really be cool...

Kevin, how's the bookbuying going?

I'd love to have an IRC chat room. We'd have to do it on the weekends as I know some of us are scattered around the world.

The book-buying has been accomplished and the book-reading has commenced! I'm excited to get started on my Day 1! I'll be starting a journal as well as add some interesting observations here! I would have started my Day 1 yesterday, but I want to get all the way through the reading prior to the Day 1 info (tho I did read slightly ahead so I would know what I was going to have to do today).

Day 1 - Morning

I'll be starting my journal on Night 0 since I started reading last night. I went to sleep knowing that I would need to be diligent about a dream journal and expected to start the very next morning! My night went something like this:

We laid down somewhere around 10:00 pm and talked for a little while before settling down. At around 11:00 I felt the strands of sleepiness start to creep into my mind and I accepted that and started trying to clear my mind so that it would come, this was not part of any structured practice just some time spent on it personally to encourage the training to come.

I woke once at about 12. My fiance had not come to bed (she was upset with me and I didn't know it). I went back to sleep shortly after that.

It was as if my dreams knew I was expecting them and desired to deliver! In the morning the dream was still very clear in my mind as I reached over to diligently jot down my dream keywords! I was surprised how easy this seemed at the time. Then I got up to use the restroom, and when I returned to be to lay down I noticed I wasn't tired. I just didn't have the desire to sleep anymore. It was 5:00 am so I decided to wake my fiance up. We had a nice talk about how I had upset her the night prior and we both got up and spent time together as I got ready for work much earlier than I usually do! I told her the dream I had, as the recall was fresh in my mind still and I've read that if you tell it, it will stay that way. At breakfast (something I almost never have time for) I jotted down some more keywords from an earlier dream I had had but didn't remember until after I woke up.

On my way to work I said my Morning Affirmation. Once I got here to work I managed to use the keywords to punch out a whole page of descriptions of my dream.

I don't know if its the energy work I have been doing prior to today or just my enthusiasm for the program, but I feel great today!

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 03:14 PM
Congrats! I think it's fairly common to see reactions like this, your spirit takes joy in seeing you finally evolving it :)

I experienced enhanced memory, better control of emotions, a pretty stable ongoing feeling of peace and calm joy, and a lot of other positive things. Everyone benefits from controlling and raising energy, even if it's not used for MAP. I just realized something, each and one of us are in one week each!

Kevin = week 1

nkd = week 2

me = week 3

alhaalimg = week 4

Flash_hound = week 5 (or is it 6)

We're like a living encyclopedia lol. "I have a question about week 2's routines" "Oh, just go to the file of nkd, he'll have the answers". 8)

nkd
11th April 2007, 03:48 PM
Congrats! I think it's fairly common to see reactions l

Kevin = week 1
nkd = week 2
me = week 3
alhaalimg = week 4
Flash_hound = week 5 (or is it 6)

We're like a living encyclopedia lol. "I have a question about week 2's routines" "Oh, just go to the file of nkd, he'll have the answers". 8)

Lol, and I am sure by the time Kevin is in week two we'll have a new member in our team starting the program; at some point we'll cover all the weeks of the program.

I'll keep posting a day by day journal in my journal thread and I'll make a weekly post in this forum with just the important stuff I experienced that week. And I will also post and answer questions here. I think that way this thread is going to be more readable.

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 04:07 PM
Hehe, yep I'm week five. That's awesome lol. Ya, Kevin, I get that feeling as well once I am done with energy work. You just feel at home within your own skin if you know what I mean.

Kevin
11th April 2007, 05:16 PM
Hehe, yep I'm week five. That's awesome lol. Ya, Kevin, I get that feeling as well once I am done with energy work. You just feel at home within your own skin if you know what I mean.

My first day of energy work actually through my cycle a bit out of whack, but that's probably because I fell asleep trying to meditate afterwords, but like I said, I fell great and very comfortable today.

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 05:17 PM
DAY 17 OBSERVATIONS

This day included the exact routine as yesterday, deep physical relaxation, cloud breathing, energy stimulation, full body bounce, energy raising and mind taming: the ring.

This day is quite odd, as I woke up with amost 0 dream recollection (see above post), and I've been feeling quite slow and down all day because of a cold I am currently fighting. I also fell asleep late last night, so this day has been sort of a mist of herbal tea haze and posting / reading here... The first thing I noticed was how much better I could feel the energy movements, but I knew that they weren't "stronger" than usual as in "more energy", I think this was just a result of me being temporarily weak and tired, which supports my theory that says that the veil between the conscious and the subconscious (subC) is thinner when you are stressed, tired and / or low on energy. It is common for my déjàvus and random paranormal stuff happening when I'm low on energy, stressed and tired. The full body bounce was stronger though, as was the energy raising. I think I lied down raising energy for at least 15 minutes, as I felt my reserves were low and my sub-navel storage area craved energy and balance. It was great.

The Mind taming was pretty hard, but I managed to get to number 8, which gives the new time record of ~50 seconds (8 x 6.2 [the new time for my breaths, the older one was too deep and too long] = 49.6)

In the middle of the mind taming exercise, I felt a small pricking sting on my left foot, it was hurting and pulsing, not in the rhythm of my heartbeat. I ignored this, then it became worse and I tried moving energy there but when it didn't help, I just rubbed the area warm and then healed the pain off with my right hand. Yes, I sorta have some basic natural healing abilities, once a girl I knew kept bugging me to cure her from colds once she got the idea that I actually did successfully cure her cold. Lol.

I also felt a presence during my energy pre-stimulation. It was a male in his 20ies, wearing a dark green plain t-shirt, brown or grey pants, having dark blond short cut hair, somewhat oily and spotty skin, I got the impression his name was Tom and that he resided in the States. I don't know if this was my imagination only, anyway I brought my shields up and asked my helpers to get rid of this guy, even though I got the impression he was just curious.

That was the 2nd time I've felt a presnce, no actually 3rd time, during my energy work. The first time I saw a guy standing on a green meadow, a field if you want, wearing a white-dark red and perhaps orange and brown striped t-shirt, black wavy hair and just smiling. The 2nd time I felt a girl I know, it was as if she was in some kind of ghost form and just unscosciously following my energy awareness actions, hugging closer to me. She was once madly in love with me, maybe the longing is still there, in her sleep.

Peace out,

/h

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 05:25 PM
@ Hasalameth
That's creepy, I do my energy work in my room and my room is VERY shielded (I used to shield it every night when I was younger... I didn't know what shielding was but I did know I didn't want the bad stuff in my room.) So I don't get any type of presences in there, ever.

@ CFTraveler and Hasalameth
Also I don't think there was anything negative involved in my dream. In fact since I have started this program I have had "curing dreams" I had one that cured my fear, I had others that healed my relationship problems, and maybe now I'm starting on a string of dreams to cure my negative self image.

@Kevin
Hmm... Ya that probably has something to do with it. But just give it more time, the first week is kind of slow, especially if you have already been exposed to energy work before. After you start moving into the more advanced stuff like energy bouncing, it just makes you feel good.

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 06:02 PM
Ok, how about we all get online Saturdays at 2:00 EST. That is 8:00 where Hasalameth and Alhaalim live and I don't know about Kevin and nkd... you tell me if that works for you guys. (When I made this post it was 2:02 if that helps.)

Kevin
11th April 2007, 06:08 PM
Ok, how about we all get online Saturdays at 2:00 EST. That is 8:00 where Hasalameth and Alhaalim live and I don't know about Kevin and nkd... you tell me if that works for you guys. (When I made this post it was 2:02 if that helps.)

That makes it 1:00 pm on saturday for me, and I can do that!

If it goes well, as we all progress together, perhaps we can set that time to chat and then to try to induce an AP and have our group meet on the Astral Plane!

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 06:45 PM
Hehe, ya that'd be awesome. But it'd take a lot of work in order to get good enough that we could all meet and project from waking.

Kevin
11th April 2007, 06:52 PM
Hehe, ya that'd be awesome. But it'd take a lot of work in order to get good enough that we could all meet and project from waking.

No doubt about that, but its a nice goal to work towards. Something to maybe keep us all motivated.

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 06:58 PM
Hmm... the hardest part would be finding a place to meet. I don't know whether it should be in the astral plane or real time zone. What do you guys think?

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 08:53 PM
I think that is a great and awesome ambition, and I would suggest a well-known (thus well mentally imprinted in the other planes) place such as the Pyramids in Giza plateau (Kairo, Egypt for those with 0 skills in geography). But I believe we will have to work hard and long to reach that goal, I'm guessing around midsummer we would probably be able to take a shot at that, if everything goes as planned.

The time thing confused me. Did you write your post 2:02 am or pm, Flash_hound? Would that be 8:00 am / pm (8:00/20:00?). My time was 6:02 pm when you posted the 2:02 one.

Let's just focus on having a RL chat for now, are everyone here familiar with the IRC system? mIRC? Go on, google it 8)

Sigh, I just wrote down my ENTIRE dream journal into a word document 0 + some other random dreams I remembered, all in all, it filled up 12 pages, using font Times New Roman and fontsize 12... :roll:

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 09:15 PM
Wow. 2:02 pm. And I'm familiar with IRC.

Kevin
11th April 2007, 09:30 PM
I am familiar enough with mIRC

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 09:31 PM
Ok this idea has got me going, let's just set up a random chatroom! I'll start one, PM me for details. and oh, that makes +6 hrs in time difference between us, says the einstein of my mind.

[EDIT2: I thought you said you posted that post 2:02, and on my screen it says 8:02 PM]

Flash_hound
11th April 2007, 10:42 PM
But when I said it was 10:00 you said it was 16:00 so 6 hours, right?

hasalameth
11th April 2007, 11:48 PM
look at the edit comment above. Now I'm tired and really confused.

Flash_hound
12th April 2007, 12:04 AM
Are you sure that your forum time settings are set to your time in real life?

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 12:11 AM
*slaps forhead* :oops:

Awww I am so stupid sometimes, ofc that was it! Yes, 8:02. Ok so what should we decide on? peace

Flash_hound
12th April 2007, 12:50 AM
Does 2:00 work for you (8:00 your time)?

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 01:33 AM
Actually, it would be a bit late since I will probably go out clubbing that night, a friend is having a birthday party, and sicne I want to chat with you guys for as long as I can, I would like to suggest that we have it 7pm my time, or even 6pm as this would be better... That's 1pm / midday your time FH.

nkd
12th April 2007, 02:08 AM
I'm in central time over here. For me it will be difficult to set a meeting time because all my days have different schedules, I think the easiest way is to communicate through the forum...

About the meeting place I think the Eiffel Tower is a good one, I do not know the piramids but it sounds like they are big and it will be difficult to find each other. Well, I do believe it is a litle too soon to ba talking about that.

Flash_hound
12th April 2007, 02:24 AM
I can't do it at 12:00 because I have singing lessons for an hour and I'm likely to be late. How about on Sunday? I can do it almost any time on Sunday.

nkd
12th April 2007, 04:56 AM
I need help figuring out the "bouncing" movement. Is it similar to a ball bouncing on the floor? or it is the same as the sponge action but faster?

I do not know if it should feel like a real bounce (when it goes down and hits the floor it quickly comes up, but when it is all the way up then the gravity slowly kicks in and goes down in a smooth movement).

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 10:44 AM
nkd: No, I feel a quick sponging action throughout my entire body. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? :roll:

Flash_hound - nice, that makes at least three musicians in this training group! Me and alhaalim went through 12 years of music school... :)

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 10:46 AM
I can't do it at 12:00 because I have singing lessons for an hour and I'm likely to be late. How about on Sunday? I can do it almost any time on Sunday.

Ok, but what about 13:30 something? I would like to have it as early as possible...

Kevin
12th April 2007, 01:34 PM
Hasalameth: 1330 your time? That would be pretty early for me and I like to sleep in on the weekends. I get the best results after laying down and telling my body "Ok! You have all day so take your time and get fully rested!"

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 01:39 PM
No, no I meant 13:30 Flash_hound Time (FHT ;) ).

DREAM OBSERVATIONS DAY 18

Damn, that's another night with crappy dream recall. I only remember one dream, barely, in it I am finding a way to evolve somehow, remembering a teacher telling me that if I chose to walk one path / make a choice, the progress will sprial exponentially. In the dream I think I was chosing to live nocturnally, for some reason.

I think the reasons for my bad dream recall lately could be that I both nights had heavy meals just before I went to bed. I sorta forget to eat, then when it's time to sleep, the hunger consumes me and I raid my fridge. -.-

(congrats me on my 200d post! :D )

Kevin
12th April 2007, 01:49 PM
No, no I meant 13:30 Flash_hound Time (FHT ;) ).

Hasalameth: That I can do then. What are we talking about, saturday or sunday now?

Congrats on your 200th post

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 04:00 PM
I thought we said Saturday. Lol his is obviously a tough task for us! :lol:

DAY 18 OBSERVATIONS

*The energy sensitivity is even stronger than yesterday, with all kinds of "feelings" and "buzzings", especially coming from feet, legs, hands and arms.
*At first I had trouble bouncing and raising, so I tried the floor, but it didn't really work well there either, so I remembered I prefer the bed, and as soon as I lay down there, it came with tremendeous force, and (this is the fun part) - I felt the vibrations in the legs, mostly in my thies and knees, and then in my upper arms, then my entire arms, then I actually heard astral noise :!: I heard my mom's voice call on me or say something random, it seemed it came from my far left side, and I was totally home alone. The sound was clear but I couldn't really make out the words. Here I think I fell asleep or exited without my conscious mind projecting along with my doubles, because later the timer for the energy raising exercise woke me up and I felt very cold, almost shivering (something I read happens during projection) and also, I felt that familiar yet strange feeling where I couldn't really feel my limbs, only see them move. Do you think I semi-projected?
*Today's mind taming exercise was "spot focusing". I have to say that I am somewhat startled, but "the ring" - technique worked way better.

I have to go take care of my nosebleed now... BBL

nkd
12th April 2007, 04:34 PM
Flash_hound - nice, that makes at least three musicians in this training group! Me and alhaalim went through 12 years of music school... :)

That would be four musicians. I am a drummer and audio engineer. ; )

Kevin
12th April 2007, 04:43 PM
Meaning I am the only one in the group NOT musicly inclined :oops: :(

I LIKE music. Does that count?

Flash_hound
12th April 2007, 05:24 PM
It's ok Kevin, I am not that musically inclined... I just sing on Saturdays... and I'm teaching myself guitar.

@Hasalameth

That's awesome I think you probably did partially exit if not fully exit. That's amazing that you are getting such good results.

Regarding Meeting Time
1330 sounds good to me on a Saturday, just I may be late because sometimes my mom likes to go out to lunch with me on Saturday's after singing.

Day 31 - The Stair Method
This technique was fairly effective and even more effective when I tried to do it at night. But I had trouble visualizing the stairs they kept fluctuating in height. I know why this is (I climbed the great wall of china and it had a lot of fluctuations in height between steps) but it still restricted my trancing.

Day 31 - Night
I had another dream last night that had to do with me being removed from a group of people. It's strange because this would mark the 4th time I've begun to have a set of dreams that are fixing issues in my life. Although the other dreams helped me a lot immediately this one left me feeling... well... just bad. I felt like crap when I woke up and I think it addled me for todays exercises.

Day 32 - Climbing Down a Rope
This exercise is sort of akin to the going down the ladder exercise. Your supposed to go down and think, "Deeper, deeper," or something similar. For some reason that wasn't effective for me, at all. I got a lot more effectiveness once I visualized a number every couple of meters. It helped me a lot and I think I managed to get into a trance, but my body kept falling asleep and it jerked and I woke up. The whole time my brain was awake I just couldn't keep it clear today for some reason. Possibly from my very annoying dream... *sigh*.

Also today I was stimulating my primary centers and my face started twitching underneath my right eye. I haven't gotten muscle spasms from doing energy work but as I move energy through my face I am getting A LOT of muscle spasms.

Kevin
13th April 2007, 05:13 PM
Day 3 - Dream Recall

I just thought I'd add this here because I think it is kinda cool.

Last night I actually had a Lucid Dream! I did not have full control of it, but I did know I was dreaming. It was something like this:

I was watching myself from a third person perspective, I had a red basketball unfirm on and I was pixilated. I was part of a basketball video game and it was like watching the game demo before playing the game. Every few seconds I was in a new position shooting the ball at the basket. I said to myself "This is a dream. I need to take control." Just after I tried to take control, I woke up. It was only about 2:30 in the morning.

I've also noticed that I'm remembering a higher amount of dreams. The first night I remembered 1 dream pretty well. Last night I remember having (tho I remember the actual dreams to varying extents) up to 5-6.

Hopefully that means my astral memory will also improve and the next time I find myself feeling exit symptoms I'll be able to better remember what happens!

Also, I'm looking foward to talking tomorrow. Hasalameth, can you tell me how to switch to the appropriate server on mIRC, I tried the other day but I can't remember how to do it!

hasalameth
13th April 2007, 06:17 PM
great success guys. I am kinda sure I exited. I told flash_hound about this on msn messenger, and now I've decided to share my experience here.

AND

Last night, during a dream, I became lucid, jumped off a cliff and pretty much exited too, then the dream / astral experience was realy cool with reality fluctations and information given to me about a certain ancient Egyptian people who were called the Vu people and worshipped the reproductive organs, wrists and ivory bones. Ofc this all could have been a dream, but there's a lot suggesting that it wasn't.

I have to rush now,

will write more tomorrow.

NAMASTE

Kevin
13th April 2007, 07:20 PM
My girlfriend e-mailed this to me a little while ago:

i dreamed i did get up and i went downstairs and I sat in the kitchen waiting for u to eat breakfast with me. then u kissed me goodbye in bed and i relaized i never got up, oh well...i wasnt feeling good his morning so i wouldnt have been good company any way. i love u.

Sounds almost like a false waking to me. She has had a Spontaneous OBE that scared her to death before. I wonder if all my talk about AP has put the idea in her head that she can do this too?

CFTraveler
13th April 2007, 07:57 PM
I need help figuring out the "bouncing" movement. Is it similar to a ball bouncing on the floor? or it is the same as the sponge action but faster?

I do not know if it should feel like a real bounce (when it goes down and hits the floor it quickly comes up, but when it is all the way up then the gravity slowly kicks in and goes down in a smooth movement).

I tried to find a good 'definition' of EB bounce, but found this:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1315

Not sure how helpful it'll be, so I'll attempt my own definition:
Energy body bounce is the bouncing of awareness from one ene of an extremity to the other. The idea is to produce a fast (ping-pongish-like) sensation of energy movement through the limb, but it's not sponging fast. Let me explain: When you start the bouncing, you are bringing awareness to the areas being 'scanned', but the energy body should be pre-stimulated by sponging (or brushing, or whatever floats your boat) so that it responds to your awareness. In other words, it's not sponging, but sponging should be done immediately before to get the best results.
I hope this was clear (and helpful.)

Flash_hound
13th April 2007, 08:25 PM
@ Hasalmeth and Kevin
I am really happy for you guys that you managed to become lucid, that's awesome for your third day Kevin.

And Hasalmeth that's awesome that you projected. Look up the Vu people.

Day 32 Night - Rope Technique
So I was on the computer until about 11:30 and my dad was sleeping on the couch behind me. Directly behind me is an Aero-mattress which I just crashed on and I started to do the rope technique. I modified it so that it worked for me better. I imagined my self swinging back and sliding to the next number. I pretty quickly fell into a very light trance but then I for some unknown reason began to just climb up the rope in my imagination (the unknown reason is that I wanted to project :wink: ). I did it for a little and I started to feel extremely fast beating in my chest separate from my heart beat. Then all down my friend all my primary centers were beating and my genital center activated a little... (ya you guys are all guys you get what I'm saying.) Then I felt waves coming from my inner thighs that expanded out but I couldn't keep my breathing up, it felt so constricted from the vibrating chakras. Anyway, I also had a dream which was really weird and it was reoccuring throughout the night. I really don't know what it was about but I kept waking up thinking, "(the location of my heart) 8 descriptive things 1, (the location of my base center/navel) 26 descriptive things." I also had a dream that I was talking to someone (hasalameth?) from over seas. The last thing that he said was, "I would invite you to come out swimming with us tonight, but you live across the seas."

Day 33 - Feather Technique
This was very, very effective. I did it in front of the computer and I forgot where I was I was so deep into trance. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see my screen right there. It's Friday the thirteenth which is always a good day for me so we'll see about tonight :D.

Kevin
13th April 2007, 08:49 PM
@Flash_hound: Its great to see you having good results with getting into your deep trance! I'm hoping that I won't have any problems going into the trance state as this program progresses, My mind alwasy seems so full of activity!

Flash_hound
14th April 2007, 01:06 AM
So are we meeting tomorrow at 1:30?

hasalameth
14th April 2007, 01:49 PM
Since I am so super confused about the time now, I will just open up a chatroom on IRC, DALnet #theapgroup. Come and join us anytime you want, download an IRC client, preferably mIRC. If you prefer msn chat (alhaalim doesn't have access to irc, so maybe we will have the chat on msn messenger / windows live), add me by getting my msn addy in a PM.

Good luck. Don't hesitate to contact me.

My meditation observations will show up later today, as I will write my exit experiences in another thread now.

Flash_hound
14th April 2007, 03:11 PM
Ok, today, 1:30. We meet online, give your contact information to hasalameth and he will organize a chatroom on MSN. 1:30 my time. That's right I'm volunteering you hasalameth!

nkd
15th April 2007, 02:22 AM

I tried to find a good 'definition' of EB bounce, but found this:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1315

Not sure how helpful it'll be, so I'll attempt my own definition:
Energy body bounce is the bouncing of awareness from one ene of an extremity to the other. The idea is to produce a fast (ping-pongish-like) sensation of energy movement through the limb, but it's not sponging fast. Let me explain: When you start the bouncing, you are bringing awareness to the areas being 'scanned', but the energy body should be pre-stimulated by sponging (or brushing, or whatever floats your boat) so that it responds to your awareness. In other words, it's not sponging, but sponging should be done immediately before to get the best results.
I hope this was clear (and helpful.)

Thanks for clarifying this. I think the book lacks a good foolproof description of that exercise.

Flash_hound
15th April 2007, 02:28 AM
I agree, and just now I realized I was doing it wrong the whole time. No wonder I wasn't getting any feeling lol.

hasalameth
15th April 2007, 12:32 PM
yo group, sorry I haven't been updating my progress in a while, but I've been very busy, and will be for the next few days. This is some of the observations made so far:

DAY 19 / 20 OBSERVATONS

*Energy raising works great, and I can feel the energy movements stronger and stronger each day, not stronger as in "more energy" I just think that I'm becoming even more sensitive to energy.
*of all the mind-silencing techniques, I've found breath awareness to be the most efficient, and I totally have that semi-aura vision rob describes, I can see movement and energy when I close my eyes, I've could all my life, which is really cool. the ring technique was also nice, image retention was ok, single point focus worked really bad, suprisingly.. I though I would love that one
*I had some trouble with dream recall, but now it's all back and even stronger than before
*I feel I'm not too well grounded, I feel physically week and sometimes mentally disoriented and unfocused, so I will slow down the daily practice and do more grounding activities such as sporting, being in nature and eating meat, also do the grounding meditation stuff

peace out!

flash_hound - thx for the chat!

Flash_hound
15th April 2007, 03:41 PM
I had some really weird experiences last night but I don't have the time to share them. But I will try to probably in around 5 hours from now (5:00 my time).

hasalameth
15th April 2007, 08:15 PM
waiting with excitement!!! :)

Flash_hound
15th April 2007, 09:54 PM
Day 34 Night
Last night I was going to sleep (as I usually do at night). Well I was laying there raising energy and I felt an intense weight on my legs and arms. In my head I heard a women singer singing music that I have never heard before. It was good music too. Anyway, so that went on for a while and then I heard a mechanized women's voice (think plane terminal) and she said, "Welcome and be prepared for astral projection." I said, "How can I do it?" and she said, "Please, use your favorite technique." It was weird, I don't know if the last sentence I made up in my head, but the first one or the first few words came out of nowhere. Anyway, shortly after that I fell asleep. While I was sleeping I started to do my first reality check while dreaming, I had a dream that my friend was getting married. I thought, "He can't be getting married, he is only --" but I didn't draw the conclusion that it was a dream. Still I'm making steps. I also dreamed that I was telling my friend about my latest projection attempt... I just need to make to take it the next step and actually become lucid.

Day 35 - Personalized Technique
For today's technique I am supposed to come up with my own technique for trance. Mine is going to be a visualization of me skiing down a hill, because that appears to be very affective, after a ski trip I kept going into a deep trance at the thought of skiing down the hill. "Right foot, left foot," it was very endearing. Anyway, I'll tell you how that works out. :D

nkd
16th April 2007, 04:40 AM
Day 34 Night
Last night I was going to sleep (as I usually do at night). Well I was laying there raising energy and I felt an intense weight on my legs and arms. In my head I heard a women singer singing music that I have never heard before. It was good music too. Anyway, so that went on for a while and then I heard a mechanized women's voice (think plane terminal) and she said, "Welcome and be prepared for astral projection." I said, "How can I do it?" and she said, "Please, use your favorite technique." It was weird, I don't know if the last sentence I made up in my head, but the first one or the first few words came out of nowhere. Anyway, shortly after that I fell asleep. While I was sleeping I started to do my first reality check while dreaming, I had a dream that my friend was getting married. I thought, "He can't be getting married, he is only --" but I didn't draw the conclusion that it was a dream. Still I'm making steps. I also dreamed that I was telling my friend about my latest projection attempt... I just need to make to take it the next step and actually become lucid.

Day 35 - Personalized Technique
For today's technique I am supposed to come up with my own technique for trance. Mine is going to be a visualization of me skiing down a hill, because that appears to be very affective, after a ski trip I kept going into a deep trance at the thought of skiing down the hill. "Right foot, left foot," it was very endearing. Anyway, I'll tell you how that works out. :D

That was cool. I think you are very close of achieving an OBE. It sounds to me it was all a dream. It is a good sign you remember it though.

Kevin
16th April 2007, 01:03 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting guys. We had bad storms on Friday night and it knocked our internet out all of Saturday. I decided (since I am living with family currently) that since our house is so bust on the weekends that I would extend my day 3 exercises and not try anything new until today. Today I will be going forward with day 4.

Flash_hound
16th April 2007, 07:05 PM
Day 35 Personalized Technique Night

I got 4 hours of sleep, and very little happened before I went to bed that I haven't already written down, I basically lost track of where my limbs were and felt very 'heady'.

Day 36 Loosening the Energy Body - Bouncing Technique

This was sweet, I got up at 5:30 in the morning to do it, I didn't feel anything at first but as I continued to do it I started to feel a stretching feeling, and a buzzing all over my body. Good sign! I'm very happy with the technique and am excited for tomorrow. I think that I am closing in on my first OBE.

hasalameth
17th April 2007, 05:38 AM
Sorry I missed the meeting guys. We had bad storms on Friday night and it knocked our internet out all of Saturday. I decided (since I am living with family currently) that since our house is so bust on the weekends that I would extend my day 3 exercises and not try anything new until today. Today I will be going forward with day 4.

No worries Kevin, there was only me and Flash_hound there. We'll arrange more chats! How's tomorrow for you guys? I'm avalible from around 6pm (18:00) my time and the rest of that evening, whatever that translates into your time :P

Today, as yesterday, my schedule is crazy, waking up 6 am and falling asleep 0 am and having only like 1.5 hrs spare time in the day. being a musician isn't a easy lol.

I had like 7 :shock: dreams pop into my head, I woke up around 5 am just to get some water, and then the recall sorta jumped at me, which was nice. Flash - really cool experiences there, I hope you will have your 1st conscious exit soon.

take care guys!

Flash_hound
17th April 2007, 07:42 PM
I can't tomorrow, at all... well maybe at 3:00 my time but I have Hebrew at 5:15.

Kevin
18th April 2007, 02:02 PM
Day 5

Well! My days 3 and 4 were discouraging. I found it so hard to concentrate. I think I had let my stressful days take their toll on me more than they should have. I didn't sufficiently drop my baggage at the door to my meditation space.

But my 5th day was excellent! I did my exercises in the tub (I don't plan on always doing it that way, it was just a means to escape the daily grind that life sometimes seems to hand us) and it helped immensely. I remained sitting up the whole time, where as in my room I often take to laying down. The hot water really helped in my relaxation. The breathing exercises are still giving me some problems, but I think I am getting better at quieting my mind and at pushing thoughts away as soon as they get in there.

What I have found though, is that the breathing exercises gets me ready for my energy exercises! By the time I move on to my energy exercises I'm focused and able to concentrate on really being aware of the places I'm focusing on. I spent 15 minutes on my feet yesterday to make up for some of the frustrating results of days 3 and 4.

Another odd discovery was that my left foot seems to be more responsive than my right, which is odd because I'm right handed. Does that seem odd to any one else? I always thought that my right side would be more responsive.

My recall has not been as good as the first few days, but I have been getting to sleep later and later, so that may be affecting it. I know I am still dreaming as I can remember slivers of dreams, I just don't have the detail that I had in the early days. To much on my mind when I go to bed perhaps?[/b]

CFTraveler
18th April 2007, 02:06 PM
My recall has not been as good as the first few days, but I have been getting to sleep later and later, so that may be affecting it. Affirmative. Get more http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-009.gif

Kevin
18th April 2007, 02:13 PM
My recall has not been as good as the first few days, but I have been getting to sleep later and later, so that may be affecting it. Affirmative. Get more http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-009.gif

Thanks CFT, your advice, as always, is sage-like :D

Kevin
18th April 2007, 05:35 PM
No worries Kevin, there was only me and Flash_hound there. We'll arrange more chats! How's tomorrow for you guys? I'm avalible from around 6pm (18:00) my time and the rest of that evening, whatever that translates into your time :P

I won't be able to make many meetings during weekdays. I work a typical 9-5 job in the states, but I usually average an hour of overtime a night. The earliest I ever make it home at this point is 6 p.m. if I'm lucky. That translates to much later to my international friends. It'd be the middle of the night to you guys. And I don't have mIRC on my work computer and only the IT department can install it here, and they won't :(

hasalameth
18th April 2007, 08:06 PM
There are a lot of things that keep us from chatting real-time. Let's just accept that and put that on hold for now. We should add each other on our msn, yim, anything, and just keep it that way for now. I think what's important is keeping this thread alive to be able to reflect upon problems and stuff we all have been through.

Finally I had a day off, I actually bailed on a rehearsal yesterday because I was so sure I was going to get sick, I had a mild fever, could barely stand up and was very emotionally imbalanced - these are usually signs of low chi / prana / life-force / energy in general, so I just slept for freakin' 12 hours straight, and this day I have been shining like Sun himself. Also I took a break from the energy work yesterday, just did the relaxation and breathwork and mind taming. Anyway, I'm back on track, and here's a few observations:

DAY 23 + 24 OBSERVATIONS
*It's proven - good sleep = good concentration and mind taming, loss of sleep = difficulties with keeping the mind silent
*The energy work today (after the break) was very effective, I even got The Vibrations during the energy bounce routine, these spread to the whole of my legs and I could feel my hands really moving out of my body, stronger than ever, but since I wasn't prepared at all for this to happen and because I just wanted to do chakra work I partially blew it partially cancelled it by choice, by thinking "do I want to have an OBE just now? I have to do chakra work and then I have to go eat. Let's just be content and save it for later".
*I've found that keeping a little candle light does huge things for quieting the mind, also Afterimage Retention is a great tehnique for me, staring into the candle flame for 30 secs and then keep the image in my mind, awesome.
*I feel like my navel center is really messed up. Or if I put it this way - I feel like my body immediately said "don't you even try to mess with this chakra, back off" when I started. I've never got it checked up, but I do have IBS or something very similar, so I will just avoid the stomach area in general. Lol just writing about it makes it bubble and feel "bad".

Although this has nothing to do with the MAP, I think it's worth mentioning. A teacher I have tought me a simple technique to get in touch with your Totem Animal. I am not sure I did it right, but I really felt a strong presence of a good-willed big brown bear. As mentioned before, I think another totemic animal for me is a huge owl. I checked this up and the Bear totem's description really matches what I am going through right now, it's passed the "oh that's funny, what a coincidence"-field and moved more into the almost scary "whoa, this isn't funny anymore"-field:

Caution, Healing, Leadership

The power of the Bear totem
is the power of introspection.
The answers to all our questions
lie within us.
Each of us has the capacity to quiet the mind,
enter the silence and know.

Just as the bear hibernates during the winter,
people with a Bear totem will be quieter
during the winter months. But they
must awaken in the spring and seek
whatever opportunities are around them.

When you have a Bear totem,
you are being guided to a leadership role.
You must be fearless in defending your beliefs.

The Bear also encourages you to exercise
your abilities as a natural healer.

Bears are associated with trees which are natural antennas, linking the heavens and the Earth.
Bear also has links to the seven color rays of the Universal Light
as well as Lunar ties, linking the subconscious and the unconscious mind.
It is associated with the Goddess Artemis.

I just happen to have been working very hard on developing my energy / healing skills and leadership-role, as I just started working as a teacher. And I think I've spammed the forums enough with what happens with me during springtime... :roll:

I hope you guys are making progress, love to hear from you soon.

Yours,

/Hasalameth

hasalameth
18th April 2007, 08:09 PM
@Flash and Kevin - As I said above, let's put the world-chat thing on hold and just focus on posting here frequently

@Kevin - sad to hear about your difficulties, but great to hear about your progress! The MAP is just like life, ups and downs. As mentioned, I had to take a day off the program in order to balance my system...

@CFTraveler - Thanks for peeking into our corner of the forums, comments from experienced minds are very much appreciated- No problem- hee hee- CF.

@anyone else out there browsing this thread - please post your comments and reflections, it's gold to us here. Thanks in advance.

namaste

Flash_hound
18th April 2007, 08:28 PM
Hehe, CF did you just make an edit post post? :D Yes- Ain't that sneaky? -CF
Ok I should probably do my observations from yesterday...

Day 37 - Loosening the Energy Body Bounce Technique

I had to do this laying in bed so that it wouldn't look weird but it was pretty much the same as day 36, and my personalized technique/smoke technique worked pretty well. Also I imagined myself on a feather floating down. I noticed that it is easier to quiet my mind if I switch techniques a lot. Also I have been CONSTANTLY raising energy for like the last week and I have noticed the effects in my daily life. Now pretty much every breath I take I raise more and more energy and I pretty much have to consciously think about stopping it if I have too much energy going there or if I am looking at something negative. But still it is good. The Body bouncing technique is interesting but I'm excited to see the new technique that I will be working on today. I haven't had much dream recall but I believe that is from sleep deprivation/ lots of protein recently added to my diet which is 'grounding me.' But I'm going to make as separate thread about that.

Kevin
18th April 2007, 09:24 PM
I've started noticing today (yesterday was my first day of foot energy body work) that anytime I focus on either of my feet with my awareness they start to tingle and tickle a little bit.

Kevin
19th April 2007, 01:34 PM
My dream recall was better last knight and I had a pretty unique dream that I thought I'd share today.

Day 6

Yesterday I used the BWG and I thought it was awesome. I could feel my legs tingle like crazy! I really liked using the BWG

Day 7 - Lost and Lonely

Here one of the dreams from last night as written in my dream journal:

My fiancé and I were traveling out of country. I vaguely remember driving from Germany to a country that, in the dream, was in the vicinity of Russia. I don’t remember the name of it though I clearly read it on a map of the area.
We visited a sort of train station in my dream. When it was time to go however, we didn’t have room for me to go back. We were with friends now and someone had to stay behind. That someone was me. I remember going outside but now they were riding a bus home and waving, but there were empty seats. I thought, “why didn’t I get on the bus?” I went back into the train station to try and find a way to get back home. I figured I would try and take a train back to where ever it was we had started our journey from. The train that was at the station was a hanging monorail train made all of glass except for the seats, the bottom of the train, and the arms that connected the train to the track. It was made up of two seat cars. I could clearly see people inside of some of the cars laughing and talking. This train only had one route though. It traveled north and then crossed a land bridge between Asia and Alaska (the land bridge that is said to have brought the natives to North America) and down the California coast. This would be a beautiful trip for me and my fiancé, if I could only find a way out of this train station. The train was ruled out, though I clearly remember the price was 9 dollars or 500 Deutschmarks (but I’m sure those amounts don’t actually match up). A plane ticket (in the dream) would have cost me 110 dollars which I didn’t have and a taxi would have cost 200-300 dollars. I was still stuck when I woke up.
The last part of this dream I actually did not remember until after reading the key words “mouthful of paper.” In the train station I put a wad of paper in my mouth for some reason and began chewing. The paper became long and rectangular in my mouth, preventing me from chewing. The feeling, even in the dream, was very uncomfortable. I tried to spit them out but I couldn’t get them out to relieve my mouth. This is the actual point that I woke up. When I woke up I noticed my mouth was dry and caused a very similar uncomfortable feeling. Sometimes I sleep with my mouth open and that happens.

nkd
20th April 2007, 03:28 AM
Kevin, I would recommend you to say to yourself "if I am traveling, then it must be a dream" as a daily affirmation. you say you dream a lot with traveling and that can help you become lucid.

hasalameth
21st April 2007, 01:10 PM
@Flash good to hear about your progress, max is in the same week, you guys should PM each other, and get each other's windows messenger contact info.

@Kevin yeah I love the feeling of energy body awareness! and that dream was interesting too, have you tried interpretating it? btw Germany has the Euro now, as does many other countries in the EU, in case you didn't know. :)

@nkd good to see you're still here pal, I'll take a peek at your journal soon. I hope you're good.

@everyone else - Have a Beautiful Saturday! Thanks for paying us newbs attention!

DAY 25 OBSERVATIONS
This day was heart center stimulation day.

Since I have been taking smaller breaks from energy work this week due to stress and also because I was experiencing some negative side effects, I decided to really work hard today. I went through the entire program, minute for minute, and the results were amazing.

*the body relaxation and breathing exercises worked perfectly, but I had some probs with mindtaming, I kept messing around with different techniques. Will decide for one and stick to it next time.
*I felt the vibrations as soon as I started the bouncing routine, and my hands lifted up more violently and stronger than ever, but I aborted it, thinking I really wanted to focus on energy work today.
*Very good energy raising. Also I recieved an image of a boy standing on a huge pile of small grey stones, in like a city dump area, and the weather was very dark and stormy, he looked hoplessly sad and he was standing here high up on the ghastly grey mountain of sand / stone, with the stormy dark clouds behind him. I think this was an image of how a kid I know is feeling, he is in trouble and has both mental and emotional issues. I think the image was shown to me either by my subC or something else, to remind me to look into that matter.
*the chakra work was good, the most responsive chakras are: base, navel and heart, although the navel responds in a very weird way.

DAY 26 OBSERVATIONS
*As once before, I trained together with Alhaalim at his place, it was cool
*I became very dizzy and felt myself spin around a lot when I started the breathing exercise, it felt very much like when you have had too much alcohol or other substances, and it starts spinning around and you become dizzy. I had a theory that beacause of empathy and other ties between me and alhaalim, I felt / picked up the red wine that he had been drinking, and that affected me, so I moved to another floor and room in his house, and the effect washed away.
*I felt great energy sensations, and at one point alhaalim's cat jumped me and laid in my lap during the whole exercise lol, she is usually kinda shy and never greets me.
*today's mind taming was ok
*no dream recall :/

DAY 27 DREAM OBSERVATION
*Great dream recall
*The dreams weren't really of any mythological nature, so I will skip writing them down here

I have more thoughts on dream recall and difficulties remembering dreams. It's said that we all dream, always, just that we don't really remember it, but I think you can modify that fact, because I've seen a relation between the quality of my sleep and hours and the quality of my recall. I think if you don't get enough sleep, you won't really reach the REM stage and thus have few or no dreams. Just like mentioned above. Also "programming" your mind just before you go to sleep helps a lot for me:

*look at the blank page in your dream journal and say to yourself "I will fill this page with dream keywords and recall when I wake up tomorrow"
*read affirmations

ok will do day 27 exercise soon. take care group!

hasalameth
21st April 2007, 03:12 PM
DAY 27 OBSERVATIONS

I took it real fast today, stopped all exercises as soon as activiation was felt, or mind was tamed etc...

The Brow Center - This is by FAR the most responsive and active centers, I mean, I've felt strong activity here even before MAP. Now I got sort of a pinning feeling, at a small small point actually two-three milimeters to the right from where I thought it should be. I guess it's a little misplacement for some reason.

Take care folks!

hasalameth
22nd April 2007, 11:57 AM
It's with great honor and delight I invite Jonestown to our training group! Welcome!!!

nkd
22nd April 2007, 03:35 PM
Welcome Jonestown, in what MAP week are you in?

Flash_hound
23rd April 2007, 02:37 AM
Welcome, Welcome!

Was my last post seriously bounce loosening? Wow, I have to catch you guys up.

Here we go.

Day 38
Today was a REALLY good day, I did my energy work in my basement instaed of my room and I noticed a significant difference, although I think it was because my chair was more comfortable. I immediatly felt detached from my limbs and quickly fell into a trance. For trance I did the smoke rings method (which seems to be my favorite) and I felt waves going up my back following where I imagined the smoke. I seem to get these waves a lot... I wonder if waves (for me) = vibrations (for others). Anyway, it was all good and I enjoyed the loosening exercise. I felt a lot of pressure on my energy body.

Day 39
If yesterday was good, today was better. I did my energy work at my grandmas on a mattress. I really got the visualization down for the exercise and I felt a lot of noticable sensations. I'm really happy with my results. Today was my first day of getting dream imagery while in trance. Very cool.

Day 40
Not so good, spin loosening isn't for me. I got sensations with my trance again (smoke method) but other than that nothing really that special happend to me. So poo on that.

Day 41
Todays exercise I did sitting infront of a fire, despite some disruptions I felt myself drifting (wow I just had de javu) away from the conversations around me and I was in my own little place. I am really happy that I can achieve the trance state with people standing over me. Spin loosening worked slightly better but not that good... I think I could have projected but I didn't want to with my parents standing over me lol. I also had a really weird dream where I left my body. I was sitting in a chair and I did energy work. The exercise that I did is that I just attempted to feel the sensations and I did it and I left my body and flew through my house and into my kitchen and back to my body. I also had a realistic dream that I fell off my bed onto my dads bed (we were sleeping in bunks at the time) and this could have been an OBE as my covers fell off my bed and in my "Dream" I fell onto my covers, and then lay there and went back to sleep lol (I'm a lazy dude even out of body it appears). Anyway there you go, make what you will of it.

hasalameth
23rd April 2007, 08:11 PM
Nice reading about your progress... btw long time no see on the instant messenger, what's up? hehe I knew this group thread was a good idea, I love reading flash's posts, they seem like glimpses into the future. anyhow:

Day 28 observations
Chakra work, chakra work, chakra work... the daily energy grind ;)

*great dream recall
*the navel chakra is acting weird. I've decided only to touch it gently, and leave it as soon as it stirs up some activity. the sensation was so strong this time, as if I was going to throw up. I feel that chakra should be left alone for now.
*I really have to remember to do reality checks more often
*all of a sudden I felt a pain in the right lower part of my back, during chakra work. I stretched and shifted, but it didn't really help. maybe it was muscular, but I doubt it. :?
*I feel as if my throat chakra's centrum is positioned a cm or two to the right
*also, it feels like the centerpoint of my 3rd eye chakra is located a couple of millimeters to the right
*today's new thing was chakra work on the crown chakra. I loved it. I really really did. It makes me feel so warm, at peace and at home somehow. Just thinking about makes me relax to a very nice and comfortable level.
*I got one of those strong images again, they come to me when I do energy work, and just before I fall asleep at night. I won't write here what I saw, but it wasn't too easy to interpret. Ok whatever I will write it down :) It was a guy I know, a model who's living a very "rough" life with a lot of partying and stuff, and I saw him, naked except for a blueish tie around his neck, (although I only saw from his stomach and upward), he sort of stretched out his arms in a very self-aware and proud way, as if telling everybody in the room "see, what do you think of that?", bragging sort of, like a spoiled prince welcoming his guests to his castle. with his arms spread out and that conceited / smug smile on his face, he leans back, sort of throwing himself back into a pool of furious waves, as if he thinks he's throwing himself back on a sofa, but then the angry ocean swallows him whole. Interpretations are more than welcome.

Day 29 observations
*Since they say in the book you should train trance with "slight discomfort", I skipped all those things I usually do in order to find peace, that means no candle light, no ear plugs and the door to my room open. I think this was a contributing factor to the lack of success today.
*valving breath was really nice, I feel I'm getting even better on breathwork
*at first, in my bed where I usually do great energy work as mentioned before, I felt really small / none energy movement... that was super lame. when I sat up on my training chair though, they came back, semi strong.
*the energyraising, for the first time, didn't go so well. I have no idea why.
*the chakra work was nice, this part always makes me feel so balanced and "aware" / "alive". I love chakra work, especially stimulating the Crown chakra, for some reason this gives a very very warm "home" feeling, like cuddling into your mother's arms
*Trance work - I feel kinda bad. I had such a hard time with mind taming, so I just decided to take a nap in order to establish control over my somewhat stressed out psyche, and when I woke up, I was so alert that it sort of backfired... I gave up after a while, I knew that this was not the day for trance, although the sinking feeling came on pretty strong and easily. I'll try again later tonight.
*Today's image: I see a brunette young woman, she actually looks a bit like a little 8-yr old in my class (I teach languages), but then again not at all, perhaps, she would look like this in the future, in her 20ies. anyhow, I saw her standing up in a room, looking over to the left somewhere, or just standing there sort of in a hazy way, as if she isn't awake but still present. She's wearing a white but "old" and "used" so it has more of a yellow touch to it (bone-white) - night blouse / gown, like the one the ladies slept in during the 18th/19th century. the night dress is stained on the lower edges and some stains around her genital / stomach area, also there's blood on her stomach. I get the feeling the has miscarried, but is to "gone" to even care or notice. I felt sorry for her. Oh now it pops back to me, I got the feeling she was in a very classy old world luxury hotel.

These images are almost systematical now. No random stream. just one clear vision every day.

nkd
24th April 2007, 12:43 AM
@hasalameth, I think you should leave the door of your room closed. Leaving it open, at leat for me, is way to distracting. The candle light and all that I think it is ok too.... the disconfort should come from your muscles not from your sorroundings because that is not disconfort those are just distractions. That is my opinion.

Flash_hound
24th April 2007, 07:19 PM
@ Hasalameth

Sorry about not being on MSN I visited family in pennsylvania recently and I haven't been able to get on. Anyway, I think these images are your subconcious mind telling you about the people you know. Energy raising went bad for a little, just work through it, once I did I began to feel the energy moving out of my storage center to my heart. :D. Slight discomfort is physical, not mental. You'll probably have better luck tommorow! (today...)

Day 42

This was pretty intense. I defiantly felt a lot of things. I went through the trance and then I went through the "Imagination" energy body loosening. It was very successful and I felt tingling all over my body. While I was doing it I had two images pop up into my head, a blue sky over a bridge and a black and white street. Anyway, I started to get vibrations in my legs and arms and then my heart (or heart center?) started to pound very fast and I got distracted and lost it all. As I drifted into sleep I had a "Falling feeling" but it was more me going back horizontally into my body, while most falling feelings happen vertically for me. That was defiantly weird. At about three in the morning I got up to go to the bathroom, and as I went to the bathroom the stomach ache which I had, had all day got REALLY bad. So I left the bathroom and blacked out in my hall, all the blood rushed to my head, or something happened, I don't know, but I fell to my knees and fought it off. Then I walked into my bedroom and when I closed my eyes I had a gigantic Neon ring in my vision, when my eyes were open and closed. It was kind of like a donute (circular with a small cut out in the middle.) And it was centered in my left eye. Really weird and it lasted for about 15 minutes as I went to sleep. There really should not have been any physical reason for that ring to have been in my vision, so I don't know. I removed my stomach ache energetically, and it is gone today but I was defiantly pretty screwed up last night, lol. Today (Day 43) is going to be my first projection attempt and I am pretty excited so I'll get back to you guys about that.

hasalameth
27th April 2007, 03:40 PM
hey guys... I've decided to pause my MAP training for a while now. I feel there's not enough space for it in my life at the moment, and I want to be able to fully train and have a peace of mind when I do it. I will continue with energy manipulation training and the mind work, but the trance and chakra work is on hold for now.

I've also realized that my energy body is somewhat different to the model described in the books by RB. Especially my navel chakra. So to avoid imbalancing the fragile system, I will just concentrate on evolving my own skills.

I will still frequent these forums though!!

And guys - how's it going?! :D

Flash_hound
27th April 2007, 07:12 PM
Hasalameth Don't Go! Chakras move, this is a well recorded happening.

I have had some trouble managing to get my days done recently, I keep falling asleep.

Day 43 Attempts

Ok first time I tried it I moved to trance and promptly woke up in the morning. Second time I felt light, and then a constant falling feeling before I woke up in the morning. Finally I attempted the rope technique but failed pretty miserably, I have gotten less sensations than I get from even meditating or doing loosening.. Although I don't think that the rope technique is effective for me at all, but I am going to try it again tommorow...

hasalameth
28th April 2007, 01:00 PM
Hasalameth Don't Go! Chakras move, this is a well recorded happening.

I know, but this is different. I feel that my body is so fragile, I do not wish to mess with it. And hey, silly, I'm not leaving!! Just taking a break from MAP, that's all. And besides, a psychic trainer has taken me under his wings, and I have to focus my attention on our training, which also will be about ap.

too bad to hear about that, but hey, it wouldn't be a challenge if we got results directly!! :P

Good luck!!

nkd
29th April 2007, 02:57 AM
@hasalameth- Im sorry to hear that you are stoping the training. you were so exited on the first days... by the way, who is your psychic trainer? if you learn anything interesting from him or her please let us know.

hasalameth
29th April 2007, 07:53 PM
@hasalameth- Im sorry to hear that you are stoping the training. you were so exited on the first days... by the way, who is your psychic trainer? if you learn anything interesting from him or her please let us know.

well I'll try the hemi sync program, monroe's gateway experience soon since I just bought that, but I still feel I need time to be 100% focused. as for my psychic training, my trainer is very secretive, but I have the trainer's phone number and we train a couple of times a week, also I'm being sent textmessages with daily exercises.

For now we've been practicing:

[edited this out, since I guess it's sorta secret hehe]

Training with a person instead of a book is great.

How's it going for you guys, any successful attempts?

Flash_hound
30th April 2007, 01:38 AM
I haven't attempted in 3 days because I have been at a jewish event, but I will be starting again tommorow and hopefully with little to no more interuptions.

hasalameth
30th April 2007, 09:06 AM
ok... damn your parties are crazeh!

nkd
1st May 2007, 12:54 AM
[edited this out, since I guess it's sorta secret hehe]
hmmmm... I thought there were no secrets between groups. Well, whatever you are practicing, if it works, you'll have to tell. If it doesn't then you can keep it a secret lol

hasalameth
1st May 2007, 02:18 PM
haha well for now it's just basic energy work and ESP training. learning how to generate energy and to open yourself up so you can recognize other energy signatures and things like that, also using the energy to create different stuff, the psiball for example. it's no super secret stuff, all can be found on-line, and does not differ much from RBs teachings.

Flash_hound
2nd May 2007, 11:49 PM
This seems to be doing out a little but I'll tell you about my experience of Day(s) 44...

Days 44

For the last few days I have been doing the rope technique before I have gone to bed. I have been getting a number of falling sensations but the most signficant was the other day. I was having NAET (a form of accupressure) done to me and after you have it done you are supposed to spend time just chillin' and letting your energy do it's thing. Well anyway, I thought this would be the perfect time to do a projection attempt. So I meditated and quickly fell into a trance, it was the most complete one ever, I lost awareness of my entire body including my lips, which was weird. It felt like my face and my body was gone and I was just floating there. I tried to do the rope technique and it wasn't effective (as usual) but the more I did it and lay there the more tingling I got, I guess I sort of fell asleep because I woke up and I had my eyes closed and it felt like my head and upper body fell about 12-18" back down, although I was defiantly still on the ground. It was weird, what do you guys think of this?

hasalameth
3rd May 2007, 05:48 PM
I wouldn't recommend energy work after treatments like that, since if you're supposed to let your body do it's thing, why mess around and do your thing? :)

I think you're getting closer and closer! How's the dream journalling and themes?

Flash_hound
3rd May 2007, 11:38 PM
Themes?

hasalameth
4th May 2007, 05:47 PM
*Thinks loooong and heaaaaaard*

I have no idea what I meant. Themes... Oh yeah, the themes in the dreams! hehe, have you noticed any special change or new pattern in the dreams?

Flash_hound
8th May 2007, 02:32 AM
Well I notice I have girls in my dreams every single night... if you know what I'm saying. But that may be more hormone related.

I had a really interesting experience recently. I felt myself vibrating and leaving my body but when I "left my body" (it was a dream I think) my body wasn't actually there. I couldn't return to my body and I didn't know if I was out of body or not, I thought it may be a dream, or it may not be. It was really confusing. I ran downstairs and looked at my dad, and he talked to me, but it may not have been him. I just went all over, and I couldn't find anyone. It was weird, and I wanted, with all of my will to return to my body, but I couldn't. I felt like I was in blackness, and basically it was really weird. I think it was just a dream, but it wasn't that fun. I have also fallen behind with my MAP program, I am still on day 44, and I should really continue. It's kind of like I don't really have time to do it anymore, especially with a bunch of people in my house I don't have room or time to sit by myself for an extended period of time. But I'll figure out a way.

hasalameth
8th May 2007, 09:50 AM
Well I notice I have girls in my dreams every single night... if you know what I'm saying. But that may be more hormone related.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Haha welcome to the wicked world of the hormones!!

About you falling behind, nkd told me on the messenger the other day that he is also taking a break... I think it's good to do that sometimes, as long as you do something basic on a daily basis such as maybe practicing mind taming daily, raise energy and still keep a dream journal... Don't feel bad about yourself, just try and make the best of your situation. Be creative, be inventive. Good luck!

CFTraveler
8th May 2007, 12:15 PM
I had a really interesting experience recently. I felt myself vibrating and leaving my body but when I "left my body" (it was a dream I think) my body wasn't actually there. I couldn't return to my body and I didn't know if I was out of body or not, I thought it may be a dream, or it may not be. It was really confusing. I ran downstairs and looked at my dad, and he talked to me, but it may not have been him. I just went all over, and I couldn't find anyone. It was weird, and I wanted, with all of my will to return to my body, but I couldn't. I felt like I was in blackness, and basically it was really weird. I think it was just a dream, but it wasn't that fun. Something that helps with that- instead of 'looking' for your body, figuratively close your eyes and imagine how it is to feel you're in your body (or that you have a body). You'll come back right away, and if still in trance, will be able to separate again, depending on your energy levels.
ps. for whatever this is worth- You prob. left your body and went into a dream.

Flash_hound
8th May 2007, 02:07 PM
@ Hasalameth

I do energy raising and trance work every day.

@CFTraveler

Thanks for the PS. I remember hearing a reality fluctuation that can happen is that your mind makes your body dissapear because you can't acknowledge it there. I could see my mind working that way because I have trouble seeing myself be out of body and seeing my body laying there. I'll try what you suggested when I have another OBE.

BTW; Interesting side note, over the last three days I have woken up first an hour, then two hours and then four hours directly after I went to sleep, each after a dream.

hasalameth
13th May 2007, 08:49 AM
Long time no read, what's up boyos and girlios?

Flash_hound
13th May 2007, 11:30 PM
Well not much, I have dreams about OBE EVERY NIGHT now. It's really hard to tell if I've had an OBE or not, but I defiantly have a lot of night time dreaming OBE. I am still not doing so good in the actually trying to have a conscious OBE department, as I am VERY much slacking on the MAP program. I am almost done with this week though so that is good, although lack of sleep has pretty much put me to sleep each time I make an OBE attempt. It's fine though, if I need the sleep I need the sleep. Tonight I am going to try again and I'll tell you my results.

How is your training going?

hasalameth
14th May 2007, 11:23 AM
Interesting! Well, no AP training for me. I am still doing a lot of ("psion") energy work, which has already helped me a lot. I'm working with shields for now, if you wanted to know.

Take good care,

H

hasalameth
16th May 2007, 01:51 PM
Guys, leaving for a while. Look at my soul-seeking thread in the Developement section, aswell for my Je pars, mais je vais retourner thread in the Forum Feedback section (it it's not locked and thrown away).

Peace and love guys, I hope you will find what you are looking for.