PDA

View Full Version : Stumped!

Luxxxul
7th April 2007, 11:05 PM
Hi,

I find that when im resting, alot of heat flows through my body, expecially in my heart chakra area. Its not warmth more like heat & it moves in a concentric motion, undulating, spinning on an axis through my chest area.

When im in bed, I see a glowing red, deep pink ball - only comes to me when im at rest. Its seemed to removed alot of blockages ive had in the chest area.

I also have an area under my right shoulderblade which buzzes all the time, when I focus on it or try to push energy through it I get a sensation of bubbles. This area also generates heat

Another thing thats been happeining is that my anus (im sorry for being crude) seems to be sucking somthing.....its like passing wind back wards, more like sucking it up.

Does any one know what this could be, coz im stumped!

Lux

Aunt Clair
8th April 2007, 06:25 AM
Hi,
I find that when im resting, alot of heat flows through my body, expecially in my heart chakra area. Its not warmth more like heat & it moves in a concentric motion, undulating, spinning on an axis through my chest area.
Hi , this sounds like the normal opening of the sunstone energy storage centre around the yellow and green chakras also called the dan tien or a tan tien .

When im in bed, I see a glowing red, deep pink ball - only comes to me when im at rest. Its seemed to removed alot of blockages ive had in the chest area. This seems like the earth self or guardian demon which is a transmutational stage of a red aspect of self becoming pink . It is cleansed by the kundalini over time .

I also have an area under my right shoulderblade which buzzes all the time, when I focus on it or try to push energy through it I get a sensation of bubbles. This area also generates heat
My peers and I also had these symptoms clustered together .Stones develop behind the spinal chakral column now . There is an amber fire stone which moves out of the sun stone and then down the body to come behind the orange chakra too in time . So it is behind the yellow and orange chakras . Right above it is a new stone which is bubbles of air and aqua which will become behind the green and blue chakras .

Another thing thats been happeining is that my anus (im sorry for being crude) seems to be sucking somthing.....its like passing wind back wards, more like sucking it up.Does any one know what this could be, coz im stumped!
On this , I can't relate but read MAP by Robert Bruce about the 8th chakra and read Taoist's works on the energy centre here . I have felt spikes and strobing in the area central to the perineum as do many others but I haven't heard of energy in the rectum . However , you could be more sensitive there or you could have blockages that are being moved and opened . Humans have much in common in the predictable continuum of the development of the human energy body but we are also unique and distinct from each other in some manners too .

Lux[/quote]

Korpo
8th April 2007, 08:08 AM
I'm not personally experiencing this, or anything at your level, but in Taoist practise all orifices of the body have a meaning as major intakes of energy.

Beginner practictioners in certain schools mostly deal with sealing those orifices along the pathways they want to develop so they don't lose energy there. Small Circulation/Microcosmic Orbit practises often talk about tensing the anus up a bit to avoid losing energy through the orifice. Furthermore it enhances the Circulation and abdominal breathing if you lift and "release" (no longer lift) anus and perineum in coordination.

Unfortunately, I do not know any pointers that could help at your stage of development getting more information about this.

In the chest resides - as Aunt Clair said - the Middle Tantien, the center of emotional energy in the body, furthermore the storage of Post-Birth Chi out of air and food, and closely associated with the heat of that Chi. Your Lower Tantien in the center of the abdomen stores your Pre-Birth Chi derived from your kidney and testicle essence, the energy that was given to you at birth and since has kept you alive. It's cool in nature.

The phenomenon of their hot and cold quality of nature is often referred to as Kan and Li, while Yin and Yang in terms of Qi relate to the amount (too little and too much). Balancing out Kan and Li is thought of balancing the most basic energies of the body. Kan and Li also play a major role in Alchemical practices of the East.

Maybe a book like "The Roots of Chinese Qigong" from Dr Yang may shed some light on this phenomena, but basically this knowledge is distributed all over Qigong literature. People often say you need to get to grab a master and train with him to really get these things, but they are hard to come by and may not share freely.

BTW, are the sensations basically comfortable? :)

Oliver

Luxxxul
9th April 2007, 11:35 AM
This seems like the earth self or guardian demon which is a transmutational stage of a red aspect of self becoming pink . It is cleansed by the kundalini over time .

Could you tell me more about the guardian demon? Do we all have one? Is this a neg?

Im glad that my symptoms could be explained.......I was a bit worried that there was some neg activity.

. I have felt spikes and strobing in the area central to the perineum as do many others but I haven't heard of energy in the rectum . However , you could be more sensitive there or you could have blockages that are being moved and opened .

Yes, i think its a clearing of my base, I realised that my foot chakras have activated also. It feel like I have suction cups to the ground where as before there was no sensation.

Another thing I wanted to ask is have you experienced squeeks & bird noise during the night? Not electrical sound but more organic?

Maybe a book like "The Roots of Chinese Qigong" from Dr Yang may shed some light on this phenomena, but basically this knowledge is distributed all over Qigong literature. People often say you need to get to grab a master and train with him to really get these things, but they are hard to come by and may not share freely.

I will get the book you mentioned. Im finding that im getting more anwers & being guided towards qigong & away from yoga lately

It all feels quite pleasurable. There was a time pain as heat was meeting blocked areas. I feel like im being cleansed or activated - like alarm clocks are going off in my body...im not sure if it makes sence?! Sometimes when the energy get to intence - fears rears it head....thats the only time it isnt fun.

Thank you both

Lux

Korpo
9th April 2007, 11:55 AM
Hello, Lux.

When your Qi gets abundant in your Tantiens it overflows, and abundant Qi then clears up your vessels, removing blockages. Blockages may contain an emotional charge, so do not be alarmed if you feel emotions welling up, just release them. A lot of blockages are issues that you did not deal with in the past, and now are sprung and released along your lines of development. If you ever feel it gets too much, release extra energy and all tension down below your feet and ground yourself until it gets better.

I commend you on your perceptional abilities and hope they will become helpful in your work. Aunt Clair is always ready with good advice if one is gifted in that area.

The feet phenomenon seems to me related to grounding yourself, and it is your important connection with Earth energy. I guess this is a pretty good sign, but again I think Aunt Clair will know more.

As for Yoga and Qigong. We always drift in phases of life between different philosophies and schools and techniques that benefit us in the here and now. If you find something that your intuition is drawn to, by all means follow that intuition and expand and learn! It is so easy to become a narrowminded person and don't see that all traditions have something to say, and we need to embrace those that benefit us most at any given time in life.

I'm now a Qigong and Taoist meditation person, but this is not chiseled in stone. If you read the book or other things and have developed some areas of interest of your own, you may ask me for pointers regarding these areas, and if I know, I will provide you with those. But initially you will need to see where you want to go yourself, and I think you'll do. :)

Take good care,
Oliver