PDA

View Full Version : Dream of AD

Wrong Eye
9th April 2007, 02:49 AM
I went to my Profile and suddenly remembered my dream from this morning- or yesterday- I dunno.

I thought I'd share this dream because I dreamt of Astral Dynamics forums and another website.

Ok, what I remember is some scattered bits, but here goes:

1) I was on my Profile and I noticed some options relating to post count were inactive.

2) I was on another website and noticed my account was no longer paid, it had reverted back to the lowest account possible, and somehow I could talk to the support people with my thoughts, but I got the sense it was my fault.

3) My friend on this other website didn't like me anymore, but still wanted to be my friend.

4) And in the dream, I looked in the fridge and I noticed I had more food than I now have in reality and different foods; it stuck with me so much that when I looked in the fridge, I was expecting that food and got slightly confused although I knew it was from the dream.

I must spend too much time on the Internet. :lol:

Beekeeper
9th April 2007, 03:28 AM
I must too then because I often dream of this site :D Often though we're not really on the net but sitting in a large circle in the astral having a good natter.

It sounds to me like you got close to getting lucid this time. Maybe you can instal one of those computer reminders that randomly suggest you do reality checks while your using your computer. Then next time you had a dream like this you might do a reality check and get lucid.

Wrong Eye
9th April 2007, 03:33 AM
I have had lucid dreams before, and have met entities and controlled my dreams.

Most of the time I'm half-lucid but still caught up in the dream. One I had was of a boat, and people, and after I woke up I got really scared like it was a nightmare but I didn't get scared in the dream like I usually do.

That one was of a boat, and the boat sank and I was able to save the boat but not the people. I think it may have meant something.

I have a lot of nightmares. They suck. :?

P.S.

Yeah, I should do that! :) Although I usually start getting lucid but then I decide to stay half-lucid because I like to "live" the dream.

Gemma
9th April 2007, 03:54 AM
I must too then because I often dream of this site :D Often though we're not really on the net but sitting in a large circle in the astral having a good natter.

It sounds to me like you got close to getting lucid this time. Maybe you can instal one of those computer reminders that randomly suggest you do reality checks while your using your computer. Then next time you had a dream like this you might do a reality check and get lucid.

Do you know where these computer reminder thingies can be downloaded from? What are they called? Maybe I can Google if I have an idea of what they are usually called.

Beekeeper
9th April 2007, 03:57 AM
Hi Gemma, mine is on a CD for a lucid dreaming kit but I know that you used to be able to download them. Maybe a search will yield results or perhaps someone here will know.

Gemma
9th April 2007, 03:59 AM
Okay, thank you.

Wrong Eye
9th April 2007, 04:01 AM
There are software alarm clocks that can be set in different ways that may work.

I remember someone on these forums saying they had an alarm clock on their computer that was set to play MP3s from their library.

Maybe cnet.com has some, too. Just search the software/freeware. I've never had a bad experience with CNet, but be careful what you download.

CFTraveler
9th April 2007, 01:13 PM
Also, if you have a calendar program in your computer (I think 'outlook' may be one)- you can put it in the calendar as a recurring event and set it to remind you. They can be annoying, especially when you're doing some work, but hey.

Gemma
10th April 2007, 01:34 AM
Okay thanks. Just to note that I have dreamed of this site once... but it was during a false awakening / nightmare.