PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else travelled to the "Earth Core"?

dkane
9th April 2007, 09:19 AM
Just gaining some insight from those of you who have travelled the Earth Core.

I know it has something to do with grounding-though I cant say i study estoteric arts of any type from a therotically point of view, and its my 1st time travelling their last night.

Anyones insights as to-

The uses of travelling there
What zone are we in there
Your experiences there

Would be great.

Below is my 1st experience travelling there last night.

I used the "handing over the driving" technique while projecting last night, which always works well. I was promptley "phased shifted" to the "Earth Core"(which i knew because I had NVC appear in my vision saying "welcome to the Earth core! high tempuratures and pressure may be experienced!-which i found a laugh! Until...being my 1st time in the earth core, found it wasnt that comfortable (as being surrounded by rock and swimming in molten lava isnt-not nessecarily from a physical aspect-though I swear i was feeling a TON of heat-but from the inground physcological aspect of human conditioning ie clostraphobia and fear of burning/melting to death-where the heat i was feeling may have come from)

I didnt last too long before i hit the panic button-bout 10 seconds before my fear of being burnt to death kicked in!lol -What i did notice is that I was seeing the situation from one persepective-then as i was starting to "hot up" i tried to open my physcial eyes and in face must have opened my Astral eyes (a different form maybe) which felt exactly like my physical eyes and was looking into bright yellow lava as i you would see it through your physical eyes? The 1st sight i could see texture "through" the rock and lava-the second was like i was actually buried in a flowing river of lava(see nothing but bright yellow and "feel" the lave running around me-with heat!(mind induced or not).

Next time i will try to maintain my composure and ask who evers doing the driving how to "turn down the heat" so the experience is more enjoyable. :-P

Your experiences and insights would be great.

Cheers,

DK

CFTraveler
9th April 2007, 12:14 PM
I haven't purposely gone there, but once or twice I've slipped underground, and the panic that set in was so overpowering, I shot back up, so I can see how hard it must be to try to do it on purpose.
BTW, what (or who) is NVC?

dkane
9th April 2007, 12:34 PM
Hi CFT,

NVC meaning "Non Verbal Communication".

I also wouldnt really say I went there on "purpose" :) more like who was guiding me thought id would be good to go there to learn something (not really my 1st choice lol)

Ive accidently "slipped" under ground before-thought I found the ground to be like looking through glass of different textures if that makes sense? I found that a little disconcerting like being deep under water-but the whole earthcore thing was probley the most intense AP expericence as it acutually just felt as i had woken up in the center of the earth being crushed by rocks and surrounded by molten lava. The light from the lava was blinding! Ive had some crazy experiences, but this rates as the most extreme so far.

Im going to go back to past the "test" of what ever was thrown at me, though this time i want to make sure i know what im meant to do once there, and what to learn. A bit of info about dialing down the heat and making the experience a bit more enjoyable would be good too. :-P

CFTraveler
9th April 2007, 01:07 PM
Maybe you should meet an earth elemental? That's what I'd try to do if I found myself there (other than panicking, that is. :lol: )

Aunt Clair
12th April 2007, 02:58 AM
Guides have taken my peers and I to underground realms . Imho
the realms are like this going deeper as you go ;

Surface
* Earthly Plane
* Subetheric
* Totemic

" Hollow Earth "realms :Underground Rivers . Underground tunnels , Underground pyramids , Mayan Xibalba, Annunaki Afterlife under ocean

* Lower planes Hell/Hels and Qlippoth Lessons
* MagicoELemental Realms
* Abyss

In a loop back to the top again
* Higher Planes

There are teachers to meet there . Angels and Mahatma have historically taken projectors to the lower realms for qlippoth lessons of Kaballah , for cosmology lessons of the realms of consciousness , for healing , weather and magic lessons too .

IMHO , Under the earth and fire realms you can meet many elementals . There are for example
light aligned; male leprechauns , female fae ,
dark aligned ;female leprechauns . male fae
chaos elementals ; a contingent of each element
beutral ; dragons , salamanders , undines

The faeries are found on the earthly plane in another dimension , in clairvoyance but in the magico elemental realm they are in abundance.The magico-elemental realm is between what some call hell and heaven and it is worth the projection to . It is a marvel . The sky seems always pink there to me . Always dawn or dusk like never night or day but twilight .

You need have no fear when facing fire as a spirit because it cannot hurt you . In projectin the only thing to fear are negs and neg humans imho . Because your energy body can sustain any element , any vibration and find its way home perfectly safe . When in the company of angels , I have no fear and travel as often as I can .

dkane
12th April 2007, 05:54 AM
Thanks for your replies guys :)

Appreciate the insights, as lot of the time Im trying to piece the lessons Im receiving together.

I think I have met a faerie, a few weeks back indirectly with some of my guides. It seemed quite normal at the time, so didnt really attract a whole lot of interest into the matter. I was sitting around a table, and on the table was a female faerie (or what i assume to be one) about 8 inches high with wings. She seemed to be having a passionate debate about a matter with a guide who was sitting in front of me. I watched this unfold for a short time before she got upset with the guide and "winked out".

It didnt seem strange at the time-but on reflection in the morning it was a strange experience.

Aunt Clair- I noticed heat and pressure on my astral body when in the Earthcore? How much of this is real, or a product of my subconcious expectation of my evironment do you feel? There was no surface fear in my being there-as i know i cant be hurt in that form-What did cause fear was the intense heat and pressure that i started to feel-Which was a completely new experience for me in that form?Is that sort of heat an pressure normal in that environment?How would i dial it down, so i can learn more than just increasing my pain threshold? :roll:

Aunt Clair
12th April 2007, 07:58 AM
Thanks for your replies guys :)

Hi , I noticed heat and pressure on my astral body when in the Earthcore? How much of this is real, or a product of my subconcious expectation of my evironment do you feel? ....Is that sort of heat an pressure normal in that environment?How would i dial it down, so i can learn more than just increasing my pain threshold? :roll:When we first went into a volcanic lava realms , we also left feeling intimidated by the heat which we felt too .Similarly , when we went to icy realms , it was uncomfortable . We were told it was a test . We were taught that heat and cold were illusions and that we needed to trust the spirt teachers .

Triot
4th August 2007, 11:02 PM
Underground tunneling systems. Like square rocks placed on top of each
other, clearly a construction. Reminded of an ancient turkish sauna.
Water around and rooms working as neg gathering places. They just sit
around like having nothing better to do. I wasn't suppose to be there
and was attacked as soon as they spotted me. Old topic, but this hollow
earth theory is interesting.

Aunt Clair
7th August 2007, 02:21 PM
In the places called Hels/Hell there are many of these gathering places like you describe . These are shallow pits and fountains with light pillars above them . These are used to heal and raise the vibration of the neg souls there but if you project there without adequate protection , they will attack you just by being next to you they will burn and drain . I have gone there for soul retrievals with angels and with peers in circle .

CFTraveler
7th August 2007, 03:05 PM
So this demonstrates that there is a positive side to the 'hell' concept- it shows that these places that exist can help transmute negs into higher beings- also showing that negative entities can be transmuted to the light.

I'm just reiterating what you said, Aunt Clair, for anyone who has any doubt about the redeemability of negs (at least certain kinds).
This gives a new meaning to my experience.
Thanks, Aunt Clair.

Aunt Clair
8th August 2007, 12:23 AM
I feel the neg human spirit can raise its vibration through love , light ,service to others around them , reconnection to source , cleansing , healing , faith and redemption in forgiving self and others , letting go of sadnesses , wounds and etc .It is interesting to consider if a demon can ever get redemption or become angelic . It would be nice to think so . But so far nothing I see , read , or hear leads me to believe that a demon has any chance but to be predatious and evil by nature. They may serve a specific purpose and being obedient become cleansed . What if their human host is capable of redeeming them too , that is a lovely thought .

Triot
11th August 2007, 01:12 AM
Thanx for the info. Come to think of it, they look like people but with
a very aggressive appearance. Now I have no control of this. Either I
find myself at some place or the guides have placed me somewhere.
Sometimes Iv'e been in a huge city with people all over. They behave
more considerate. Here it's possible to find some peace and experiment
with levitation and manfiesting things. Just that I can't identify where it
is or where I was.

aznality
1st October 2007, 12:45 PM
Shouldn't the earth be hollow? Well that's what a lot of people say the world really is. If that is true, then you have reached the underground, but not yet to the center?

CFTraveler
1st October 2007, 02:56 PM
Shouldn't the earth be hollow? Well that's what a lot of people say the world really is. If that is true, then you have reached the underground, but not yet to the center?
You mean a lot of people who don't know anything about science- quite simply, if the earth was hollow, there would be no magnetosphere, and our planet would probably have no sustainability (no life as we know it.) However,
I suppose if everything we imagine has an astral counterpart, then I'd say that in the astral locale that people that believe that have created, that's true. But I wouldn't go any farther than that. Also, most modern people know that not to be true, therefore that astral locale may not be supported anymore, thus not existing anymore.
Just something to think about.

aznality
1st October 2007, 03:29 PM
Not trying to dispute with anyone's opinion here of course, although have you heard of the hollow earth theory? There are so many secrets we are untold about, and official science tells us what they want us to believe. Same goes for astral projection, as science says it is impossible. Of course, people who come to this forum know otherwise. This pretty much goes for everything we know (or think we know) about life. There I said it. Feel free to make whatever you want of it. =)