PDA

View Full Version : Some success today at least!

Wrong Eye
10th April 2007, 01:42 AM
I was doing the first exercise in NEW, stroking my right hand with my left fingers, and felt the area I was stroking rise in temperature as I was stroking.

However the energy is now emitting from both palms and seems to react to thought, as in start emitting when I think about it and not stop as long as I'm thinking about it.

I know my energetic abilities are hard to control, but d@mn, I don't need this out of control :roll:

I also was able to press down on my arm using my "mind stuff" and cause discomfort- I was partially doing this to check if it was reality and not just my head.

Basically, I had some successes, and I think the next step since I'm obviously so .. how do I term this ... "receptive" is controlling the phenomenon.

Korpo
10th April 2007, 08:01 AM
Basically, I had some successes, and I think the next step since I'm obviously so .. how do I term this ... "receptive" is controlling the phenomenon.

Hello, WrongEye,

if I look at your statement below I wonder which ingredient you are still missing? :wink:

However the energy is now emitting from both palms and seems to react to thought, as in start emitting when I think about it and not stop as long as I'm thinking about it.

Where the awareness goes, energy follows...

Oliver

Wrong Eye
10th April 2007, 08:11 AM
*promptly balks*

I'm quite obviously dumb.

I should have expected it would do that, since...

"Will" didn't even cross my mind. :lol:

Korpo
10th April 2007, 08:18 AM
No, you are not dumb!!

When starting energy work, errors, misinterpretations and oversights are legion. That's quite natural - you are trying to learn a very personal and inner skill without someone to guide you by the hand and answer all your questions - a situation if not new to our society then still prevalent today with such things.

Put it the other way round - you feel energy. That's the start for another great adventure of self-development.

Take good care,
Oliver

Wrong Eye
11th April 2007, 09:28 PM
Hehe, Korpo, I know I'm not dumb. I just feel dumb because I've worked with energy before (just not in such a "real" context) and I totally forgot about will to control it.

It is new in that it is so real. I think I viewed it as a different context and therefore forgot the technique and ingredients.

:oops: