PDA

View Full Version : i want to make a visible ki ball or just a plain ki ball

evil_candy1
17th September 2005, 12:07 AM
thats my goal an i would really like to achive my goal soon can people help me?

Scorpyn
18th September 2005, 09:41 PM
http://www.psipog.net/

http://www.psipog.net/articles.php?cat=201

Good Luck :D

evil_candy1
19th September 2005, 03:53 AM
thanks

oath
8th October 2005, 06:45 AM
Hmmm, I dont know much about Ki energy or anything for that matter, but I think the best way to go would be to start practicing to see auras or something like that and then get good enough in NEW to feel the ball, once you feel it, you know its there, you only have to see it? As in your mind is blocking it out?

evil_candy1
8th October 2005, 11:06 AM
ok thanks

Lion
8th October 2005, 09:05 PM
The links do not teach how to make the thing visible.

Planet_Jeroen
8th October 2005, 09:15 PM
They do explain that this happens '@random' and the author doesnt know why they are visibile at times and not vissible at other times.

Lion
8th October 2005, 09:16 PM
That is because visibility is part of the programming.

Planet_Jeroen
8th October 2005, 10:01 PM
That is because visibility is part of the programming.
Could you explain how this statement can be used to make visible ones all the time ?

Thanx,

Jeroen

Lion
9th October 2005, 12:07 AM
It's just a property you add to the ki ball, like any other. Doesn't this seem like something the (smug) experts at Psipog should know?

You would program the accumulated ball of energy with something abstract like coolness, slippery, heat, break, heal, etc. It can even be a thought, which BTW, will have to be absorbed and assimilated by the brain it is aimed at.

If you want it to be visible, you could start with that word.

esotericus
24th October 2005, 02:03 AM
Check out the videos at astraldynamics.com Robert Bruce shows how to make one. It won't be visible, but you'll definitely feel it.

Moogle_Assassin
24th October 2005, 02:11 PM
I once flared a psiball. you would need to be very very very exceptionaly skilled in energy to make one that is visable all the time. It would need to be extremly dense.

tyciol
28th October 2005, 05:20 AM
The links do not teach how to make the thing visible.Sure they do. Read all of the articles on the site like I have. It's called 'flaring'. Make sure you have a good psi-ball first though. It can happen by accident, but either way I think it's supposed to take a lot of focused energy going by descriptions (since I can't make psi-balls).

TheDarkChakra
11th November 2005, 11:42 PM
I also want to make a ki/chi ball and i started NEW. Should i have started aura sight first?

Quantitativefool
12th November 2005, 02:16 AM
It's certainly not necessary, however, having it to a rather proficient degree will allow you to better see the energy you are moving and probably help you along.

-Stu

Aunt Clair
26th November 2005, 05:09 PM
i can make one visible but i am clairvoyant
i feel more could see their work if they would close their physical eyes
and look with the third eye
another technique is to fill it with hermetic element
so form an akasha flame from the palm and form the fire on right hand
and shell it with the opposite element water
another technique to try is to make it all one pure element sphere
and grow it until you see it and feel it

Sachiel
26th November 2005, 07:00 PM
Well, it's useful, fun and reasuring to the subconscious if it's physically visible...And yeah, sometimes that's random and sometimes it requires programming.