PDA

View Full Version : FOETUS IN DREAMS

sono
10th April 2007, 10:32 AM
I was just thinking about a very vivid dream {astral experience(?) }I had a few years back, where I found myself as an "observer" in a laboratory filled with foetuses in bell-jars. They were wired to various instruments; the one I examined closely was a boy, who was registering life in various other forms & dimensions, including as a teenage girl who was "just about to start her periods"; in another "existence" this being was laughing & flapping some fabric in the air; in some other life "he" was about to be executed. . . . . It had a very profound effect on me, I have never forgotten it and consider it to have been a teaching dream

Has anyone else had any similar experiences that sort of demonstrate a non-linear time concept? Or were these manifestations of my egos??

Namaste!

Beekeeper
12th April 2007, 10:31 AM
Has anyone else had any similar experiences that sort of demonstrate a non-linear time concept? Or were these manifestations of my egos??

I haven't had this experience exactly. I've had dreams about other periods that seem very authentic. I've also had dreams where I seem to be spirit advising or accompanying living people where time is unclear, but that's not really what you experienced.

Is it ego? I don't think so.

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 11:23 AM
I once had a very vivid and strong dream where I tended to lightspeed-run backwards through the evolution of Earth, stopping for short seconds here and there to see different steps of human and other evolution, seeing the trees shrink and then disappear, then I run out on the ocean, to my far right I see this giant rainbow-fish creature that is made of a rainbow body, fish head and fish tail, jump out of the water whale-style, then all of a sudden I take off, up into space where I see a tiny space shuttle, I fly into it, in it there's a male and a female body seemingly asleep, it's all very simple and white inside the tiny shuttle, and small, and I zoom into the male body, wake up and become him, try desperately to look for something in the tiny pod but I can't seem to find it, then I feel like I'm suffocating, and the last thing I see before I die (wake up in real life) is the Earth through a small circular window in the shuttle.

But that also suggests a linear time perspective, all though backwards. :?