PDA

View Full Version : Possible Kundalini Awakening and Age

Snowman23
10th April 2007, 11:21 PM
Hello Robert. I'll try to keep this as short as I can, because I know you've been asked about kundalini and age quite a bit. I have a few questions though in regards to my own personal situation.

Ever since the age of around 12 (I'm 16 now) I have been dealing with a ''mystery ailment''. I have been to several neurologists and doctors, and they have found nothing. The symptoms started out with mental and emotional changes, then the canopy expanded and included a slight tremor in my right hand, twitching, spasms, irrational anxiety, occasional breathing changes/difficulty and muscle weakness which alternated in different limbs. Something about me changed around that time as well, although I can't quite put my hands on it. Mainly a higher maturity level, intelligence, perception and wondering whether or not I'm insane sometimes.

The symptoms have diminished these days and I'm now questioning whether or not this could be a kundalini awakening? I have experienced over the past few months periods of blissfull sensations at the base of my spine. I'm pretty sure I haven't raised it, because as you describe it, I think I would have noticed.

If it is awakened, I have a couple of concernes...

If kundalini is active, does this mean that it is only a matter of time until the raising?

What would you say is the best thing I can do to proceed? Is age really that relevant or does it ultimately come down to emotional/mental maturity? I am aware of the risks of all this. I'm not afraid of them, but I take note. I believe that if this was going to be a problem, it wouldn't have happened to me spontaneously. I do a lot of self examination and reflecting and I think I ''know myself'' enough to avoid too many emotional problems. I feel that the energy itself has made me more balanced emotionally, in a way. I'm wary of the actual raising event though, and would like to postpone it until later in life, if I can. What do I know though, this is why I'm asking you for your advice.

Robert Bruce
29th April 2008, 11:53 PM
G'day,

Age is no barrier to spiritual evolution.

What you describe could involve a spiritual awakening, maybe even a kundalini awakening.

If you have awakened kundalini, it does not naturally follow that you will experience full kundalini rising. The 'rising' part is normally accomplished through energy work practice, and is not something that will happen accidentally.

there are many levels of kundalini activity involved with spiritual awakening and evolution. I do not see any bad signs in what you have told me.

I suggest you get my latest book, Energy Work, and work through this. The self healing and development focus of this book is exactly what you need.

See http://www.astraldynamics.com/news/?Boa ... etinID=680 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/news/?BoardID=55&BulletinID=680)

It is not expensive.

Robert