PDA

View Full Version : Energy moving into the sub-heart center

Dsmoke
7th June 2005, 04:59 PM
YES! New Astral Dynamics forums! I hope someone here can help me with this odd little energy work question.

Occasionally when doing the full-body circuit, the energy doesn't go to the subnavel center like it's supposed to. Instead it goes into the sub-heart center. I don't encourage this - it just happens.

RB's books say that you shouldn't deliberately try to put energy into your sub-heart or sub-brow center or you'll risk energetic instability. Any ideas as to why this happens to me spontaneously? Does it mean that I should lay off the energy work for awhile?

violetsky
7th June 2005, 05:51 PM
Dear Dsmoke,

We could try a few things here. There may be an energy blockage in the subnavel area. Not an uncommon thing by the way.

Have you tried to do any New Energy Way work on the subnavel area. Tearing actions, sawing and feeling with your energy hands in this area could be a great deal of help. How comfortable are you with the NEW method? Would be glad to help you work on this. How well does the energy rise through your feet and legs? Once up the legs where do you feel the energy naturally flows if left to its own devices? Does it tend to be pushed towards your spine or even past and outside the spine or pushed forward toward the front? Sorry for all the questions here. Just trying to get a better feel for your situation.

Very Best Wishes,
Patricia

Dsmoke
7th June 2005, 06:17 PM
We could try a few things here. There may be an energy blockage in the subnavel area. Not an uncommon thing by the way.

First, this happens only rarely, and doesn't last more than a few hours. So it might be a temporary block. Maybe it doesn't like what I had for breakfast :D

Have you tried to do any New Energy Way work on the subnavel area. Tearing actions, sawing and feeling with your energy hands in this area could be a great deal of help.
Yes, and I generally don't have problems accessing the sub-navel. It's just that the raised energy says, "Nope, ain't gonna go there today. Going here instead."

How comfortable are you with the NEW method?
Very comfortable - I've been doing this for a year and recently started on "Mastering Astral Projection." The energy usually raises pretty well through my legs and feet - in fact, this weird thing never happens on days when energy flow is sluggish. And yes, the flow is natural. It doesn't seem to be pushed outside of my spine or anywhere unusual.

violetsky
7th June 2005, 08:01 PM
Awesome! Dsmoke,

Perhaps try taking an imaginary thin blade saw and moving it back and forth through and then across this part of your body when this occurs. See if it helps and let me know how it goes.

Working with Robert's NEW method I have developed several mental tools to help me. This may sound funny but the texture of the brush I use seems to impact the force and energy I can move through an area. For example for heavier blockages I will imagine the feel and also visualize a very coarse white wire brush. I move this back and forth and feel the strength of the wires on the brush as they dig into that part of the energy field. It is interesting how powerful imagination is. I have done much experimenting with wide variety of brush sizes and bristle coarseness. It is really interesting to experiment with. You may wish to give this a go. Saw blades can be experimented with in a similar context.

Also, how comfortable are you at moving your consciousness throughout your body? Have you tried to move your full conscious awareness down to your subnavel when it says nope, not today? Do you feel any other sensations when this area will not accept energy?

Best Wishes,
violetsky

Dsmoke
7th June 2005, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the brush texture/saw tip. I'll have to try it out and see how it works.

Also, how comfortable are you at moving your consciousness throughout your body? Have you tried to move your full conscious awareness down to your subnavel when it says nope, not today? Do you feel any other sensations when this area will not accept energy?

It mostly feels like I push it down to the subnavel, and it springs back up to the sub-heart center. I'm just curious - what's so special about the sub-heart center that sometimes it wants to go there, and other times goes where I want it to? Weird energy body ;)

Tom
7th June 2005, 09:57 PM
I've always been told that in the beginning the mind guides the energy but then the energy takes over and goes where it needs to. Unfortunately, this advice came too late. My energy wanted to go one way and I had been told the exact opposite. With all my effort, I forced the energy to go the right way. It was a mistake. The risk of storing energy in the heart and in the head is that excess energy if left in those areas can have unpleasant side effects. This is not the same as when the energy goes on its own, where it is more self-limiting. The subnaval storage center is supposed to overflow into the sub-heart storage center.

violetsky
7th June 2005, 10:20 PM
Dear Dsmoke,

Ultimately, we would like to have full mastery over our energy body and be able to direct energy at will for self healing. If we accidentally burn a finger it is handy to suddenly redirect energy at will to help with healing. If you are into martial arts, the subnavel is the wonderful pool of chi that another Bruce (Bruce Lee) loved to use in his famous punch that could throw a full grown man clear across the room.

If you are noticing you cannot direct your energy where you wish when ever you wish then I think it is worth working on and interesting discoveries may spring from this, which I hope you share.

One more thing...I am serious here (lord it does sound amusing though) but I actually at times had to imagine myself really putting elbow grease behind my brushing with the wire brush. The energy sensations were amazing. Robert and I have found also that the feet are incredibly important. I would not be surprised if as you work on this area you will feel a translation down to the foot with one part of the foot experiencing strong energy sensation or blockage sensation while you work on a particular part of your body really hard. Perhaps reflexology related? Conversely working really, really hard brushing localized joints of the foot (gradually doing the entire foot in a half hour session working from toe joints through some of the many joints toe to heel) had big benefit for the entire energy body.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Dsmoke
7th June 2005, 11:25 PM
The risk of storing energy in the heart and in the head is that excess energy if left in those areas can have unpleasant side effects. This is not the same as when the energy goes on its own, where it is more self-limiting. The subnaval storage center is supposed to overflow into the sub-heart storage center.

Tom, this is what I was thinking but I wanted to get some differing views, just in case I'm wrong. I just thought that the subnavel wouldn't overflow for a long time.

Dsmoke
7th June 2005, 11:27 PM
Violetsmoke, I have used a similar method to clear up blockages. It really does work, even though it makes me tired.

Tom
7th June 2005, 11:57 PM
Robert Bruce said that you do not have to fill the sub-naval storage center completely before it will spill over into the other two. It would take a lot longer if it were otherwise to fill up the entire system. The only odd thing about this is that I have never heard from anyone who actually felt this happen. Usually excess energy goes up my back, though, and I can follow it with my attention. This is probably because the microcosmic orbit meditation is such a habit by now. It is close enough, though, for me to understand what an odd sensation you are experiencing.

BiggyMatt
8th June 2005, 11:36 AM
I've had this same thing happen to me on several occasions. At first I tried to go ahead push past it and take it to the subnavel, which I was able to do with a little extra effort, had to be quick about it because if I wasn't the heart center area would just soak it right up. But to me it just fealt more right letting it go where it wanted. I mean I understand that if your having trouble moving energy that it's a good thing to do a little extra work, but in my opinion as of right now it's not the same thing, and I have a thought about this.

Your energy body and physical body are alot alike and they both have their energetic needs. If you go out for a run, the muscles in your legs are going to start soaking up more oxygen then other parts of your body, this is normal because of the demands placed upon them. Likewise although you can't prove it like you can with the physical body, I suspect the energy body also has demands being placed upon it which sometimes requires a little bit more energy and this I think is the case in this instance.

If for say, everytime you do the full body circuit and you try to move energy
into the subnavel and you are unable, I would say it's probably some sort of block, but since that's not the case I don't think it is.

This is just my opinion but it makes sense to me because I've had the same thing happen several times but not just with the heart center, occasionally it'll happen around the brow area as well especially at times when I've been putting that little bit of effort into some psychic endevor.

Anyway hope that helped, and good luck with your energy work.

Dsmoke
8th June 2005, 04:54 PM
Matt, if I understand your theory right, you're saying that energy is flowing into the sub-heart because it's depleted by something I've been doing? Sub-heart is emotional energy and yes, I've been clearing up a lot of old emotional issues. That could definitely be the case.

BiggyMatt
9th June 2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah that's exactly what I think it is since this has happened to me much in the same way, although like I said if it starts happening all the time it's probably a block or maybe even a serious imbalance within the energy body, which of these it would be I'm not sure, but I'm almost positive Mr.Bruce could lead you in the right direction if that were the case.

tyciol
11th June 2005, 03:49 AM
Hmmm... this is an unlikely idea but perhaps your sub-navel is always full and it goes to the next one in the line? Anyway, when you direct it to the sub-navel, it does spill into the two upper ones, just at a lesser rate or something I think.