PDA

View Full Version : a question about robert bruce's new energy ways

kevinr96
12th April 2007, 07:16 AM
I know you can use energy hands to sponge, and also I've learned that you can use energy blue balls to raise energy. I was wondering do I have to do that because I can just use my mind to move the feeling of energy without really using any image and raise energy. Is this ok? to each his own?, or should I really be using an image.

Thanks for any ones input :D

Korpo
12th April 2007, 08:03 AM
Hello, kevinr96.

I do use the same - only the mind/feeling, not visualisation. I tried visualisation, and it was nice enough, but I, and others around here like WrongEye, have a tendency towards a "run-away imagination" and are actually better off without. At least for the time being - never say never. ;)

The visualisation is a help, not a necessity. You can for example do many NEW things without - the Brush/Sponge and the Bounce, by just feeling them, or the Etheric Wrap, by feeling and surrounding blockages with awareness.

I personally follow a practise that requires no visualisation at all in its development path, only building the skill of inner feeling. This should be very similar to what you will experience sooner or later.

Take good care,
Oliver

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 11:47 AM
I know you can use energy hands to sponge, and also I've learned that you can use energy blue balls to raise energy. I was wondering do I have to do that because I can just use my mind to move the feeling of energy without really using any image and raise energy. Is this ok? to each his own?, or should I really be using an image.

Thanks for any ones input :D

Yes, in fact, I almost never use those visualization things, and if I try to, the original sensation and perception of the energy is already there, even before I even think of spongin etc. Although being able to 'see' the energy using astral sight would be neat.

blacktiger057
12th April 2007, 11:58 AM
I think it's more of an each to its own kind of thing. The visualization techniques work fine for me. Each technique feels different. It has a different touch and texture almost.

Korpo
12th April 2007, 12:35 PM
Oh, yes, it has a different feeling, blacktiger057, and if you get it right it can magnify and enhance effects. If you get it wrong, too, for a minority of people. But I guess kevinr96 misses nothing, if he can feel it but not visualise it. :)

Oliver

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 01:31 PM
Blacktiger, yes, I too can use the various techniques in different ways, stimulating areas in various patterns, but it too, I "feel", it's strange how I never really use visualization (except for grounding/centering) when doing energy work, it comes as naturally to me as breathing and loving.

Korpo
12th April 2007, 01:37 PM
Feeling is natural, hasalameth. :lol:

(One of these Duh! moments, ain't it? ;))

By feeling inside ourselves we are first and foremost reviving a capacity of feeling we maybe once had or at least should have.

When you do visualisation right, it is accompanied with increased sensitivity. If you do it wrong, you either visualise something more or different than you wanted, or you use visualisation to "pave over" something that is there but you do not want to deal with. If it is a conflict or a boost strongly depends on our personal disposition.

Oliver