PDA

View Full Version : jeanie-dream interpretation

chips
12th April 2007, 07:26 AM
i need some help interpreting my dream. i think i know what it means but tell me what u think....... i was outdoors. there were strange buildings around me. i had astral friends with me, but they went away from me to explore. so, i went in a small building that looked like a barn. there were animals (mostly rams) inside, and they were all behind cages. so i was walking past them, and i noticed one of them was not in a cage, (it was violet), so i got frightened, and the ram charged at me. there were some tables around me, so i grabbed on to one and put it between me and the ram. i got away and kinda blanked out. i then found myself at a really tall tower. i saw that my astral friends were up there too, and they had the ram. the ram looked a little beaten up, but mostly exhausted.

the ram suddenly transformed into a jeanie. the jeanie was dressed like someone from Aladdin. the name, Maja Ra came to mind. he was telling me that he would grant me some wishes. i told him a wish, (i think it was for money), and he told me that i would have to work for money on my own, and he gave me some advice. i wished for a few other things and he just kept giving me advice, he wasent granting me any wishes. i felt annoyed that a jeanie was giving me advice, and not granting my wishes. my dream then ended.

chips
12th April 2007, 07:41 AM
now heres what i think is going on..... according to dreammoods.com, the ram could signify power and energy, or great misfortune. it could also signify the positive influence my friends can exert on me. im hoping for the last one... the ram was violet in my dream, and i know that violet signifies high spirituality. so perhaps it was a sign that a highly spiritual being was present? i ended up on a high tower with the ram/jeanie, so maybe that "high" tower meant that my dream was now being affected by highly spiritual realms..? the jeanie himself could have been some kind of guide. he was there to teach me that you cant simply wish for things, you have to actually WORK to get what you want. even though i was getting annoyed in my dream, i knew he was very wise. from what i know, if ANY astral beings were to manifest themselves in MY dream, then my subconsious would immediately change their form to what I believe they should look like. according to my beliefs. i believed that my spiritual guide wore all gold, and my other one wore all black, but this being (Maja Ra..?) didnt look at all like i would have expected a guide to look like. this tells me that he must have been a very powerful spirit in order to be able to keep his original form (or keep whatever form he prefers), and not be affected by my subconcious. what do you guys think?