PDA

View Full Version : Strong dream about evolution

hasalameth
12th April 2007, 11:30 AM
(As written in a reply to another thread, I felt the dream deserved it's own)

I once had a very vivid and strong dream where I lightspeed-ran backwards through the evolution of Earth, stopping for short seconds here and there to see different steps of human and other evolution, seeing the trees shrink and then disappear, then running out on the ocean, to my far right I see this giant rainbow-fish creature that is made of a rainbow body, fish head and fish tail, jump out of the water whale-style, then all of a sudden I take off, up into space where I see a tiny space shuttle, I fly into it, in it there's a male and a female body seemingly asleep, it's all very simple and white inside the tiny shuttle, and small, and I zoom into the male body, wake up and become him, desperately trying to look for something in the tiny pod but I can't seem to find it, then I feel like I'm suffocating, and the last thing I see before I die (wake up in real life) is the Earth through a small circular window in the shuttle.

I can add more details if you'd like.

This was one of those "I woke up with a crystal clear recollection of the entire dream"-sort of dreams

Zareste
3rd July 2008, 05:16 AM
Fascinating. If you're still around, could you give any more details? I'd love to hear anything you can remember.

I saw something similar once. It was a very quick rush of information I got when I went 'network-diving' - telepathically getting information by falling into quick spurts of sleep while thinking of an inquiry. In one, I saw Earth, and there was a dark ship flying near it. This seemed to be a long time ago in Earth's past, and this ship was inhabited by humans - some of the earliest humans on Earth. A voice said "We came to Earth, and brought our aides, the Greys, with us." I then saw a silhouette of these greys - they were very robotic but nimble. I drew out a picture here - http://www.zareste.com/web/s47df7v5.jpg - they were like starved kids, with childlike proportions but slightly bigger heads. I remember really square shoulders but I'm not sure I drew their ribs or waist correctly. Their skin was tight and they were dark - a lot like ants, the way I saw them.

These Greys were basically robots - they lived to carry out orders for the people on the ship. There was this emphasis that they weren't slaves as we know it - they just had their function and they lived to perform it. They were probably designed this way.

As for the humans: I got this feeling they knew the Solar System front and back and considered it their territory. There was this feeling of certainty and eliteness. I think there was only a handful of people on the ship.

johnbrent
3rd July 2008, 07:04 AM
you guys have very interesting dreams... so, how have you interpreted them so far? how do you see them?