PDA

View Full Version : How long???

blacktiger057
12th April 2007, 06:46 PM
This is a question that my brother has. The concussion that he had at the circus has caused a spiritual awakening in him. He wants to learn how to astral project and is developing the secondary energy system. Astral Dynamics says that you should spend at least 3 months developing this system before moving onto the primary system.He is disappointed and wants 2 no if he really has to spend 3 months before moving on. It wasn't a problem for me because I had prior experience working with the chakras. Any experience on this? Any shortcuts?

Rayson
12th April 2007, 06:56 PM
I'd never say rush, but as soon as he gets to the point where he can sense energy activation of his secondary centers within 10 seconds of trying to stimulate them, he can move on up to the next bigger piece (like from toe to whole foot, whole foot to leg, leg to primary or full body). Sidenote- some people need to spend longer than 3 months. I think MAP also has a routine which is designed to move your NEW experience along within the 90 day framework of the program. I would check out that book especially if he wants to AP.

blacktiger057
12th April 2007, 06:57 PM
My bro thanks u!

topflight
13th April 2007, 05:57 PM
I had some some energy work before so I did the secondary system for about 3 weeks before moving on to the primary (chakras). Over then next 3 months my practice changed into working the primary exclusively due to a lack of time. Eventually I figured out that for me working the primary used more energy than it created and working the secondary created more energy than it used. Lesson learned - you need to do both.