PDA

View Full Version : I wish everyone a Beautiful Day!

hasalameth
14th April 2007, 01:29 PM
I just want to seize this opportunity to tell everyone I wish them a great day with lovely insights and good karma and luck, love, light and health. I also wish this to all your/my enemies, everyone that had wronged you or me, and I wish all "evil" beings to find their own light, and I pray for all my enemies that they find peace within their souls.

I also wish you will all take another step further down your path to enlightenment, how ever painful / cheerful it may be.

Why am I doing this? No reason, but the April Sun is shining down upon me, I am loving this warm Saturday as I am in my garden, sun-bathing and forum-surfing here, and all of a sudden, a lady bug flies out of nowhere and lands on my chest, now s/he's exploring me, and I feel so loved and respected by this beautiful creature.

I also keep in mind, that all this happiness is an illusion, part of the greater Illusion, and also that when this day is lost, the pain that follows will just be the result of the absence of my joy, proving once again the backside of attatchment.

Namaste, all those who walk in the Light, all those who walk in the Darkness, all those who have stopped walking, and all those who soon will begin.

I love you.

CFTraveler
14th April 2007, 03:39 PM
Right back at cha, Hasalameth.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/natur/nature-smiley-014.gif

hasalameth
14th April 2007, 05:06 PM
fanx!! it's so cool how *everyone* I talk to seem to feel in a similar way! lol us humans are so addicted to the weather. sun = "weee I'm so happyyy!", rain = "awww me so saaad". Although I enjoy stormy weather more than "good" weather.

peace and love and light and sun-protection-lotion to everyone!

CFTraveler
14th April 2007, 05:32 PM
I moved it from the Announcement section (I was foggy this morning).

Flash_hound
14th April 2007, 05:35 PM
It's cold, and I'm tired. Darn you and your cheery notices!!! (JK)

Hehe, a good day to you all also. Thanks for this Hasalameth.

farewell2arms
21st August 2010, 02:13 PM
I also want to take my time to say best wishes to everyone here, I love you all! Hope you break all your illusory boundaries and end up right where you have always wished to be!