PDA

View Full Version : Getting nausea while working chakras

Destynova
16th April 2007, 10:11 PM
I don't know if this is common, but I know I've done the chakra working about a year ago a lot, and I still maintain a lot of the control I developed way back then.

Anyways I was Opening my lower chakras and allowing energy flow to increase. and every time I tried to do this(increase energy flow that is) I got a feeling in my stomach energy which made me feel like I was going to throw up. When I stopped energy flow it went away, and it was almost as if the nausea sensation was only in my energy in the stomach region.

It could have something to do with a possession I have. Although with this possession I'm not even sure I am supposed to have an OBE, or if its possible.

I've noticed with this possession i can always feel my heart chakra, as if it's somehow tweaked.

Ive tried repeatedly during many periods of my life to have an OBE but i generally just get weird sensations and strange mind trips, as if im experiencing my consciousness strangely.

I also still cling to the feeling of uncertainty about OBE, is it good is it bad?
I grew up in a christian family, although now im undecided, but am certainly not christian, while I have many distinct beliefs such as reincarnation.

I'm starting to get frustrated with having OBEs I don't know sometimes I think I was just never meant to have one, like there are secrets I cannot learn. Yet I totally believe its possible I've had experiences while I slept which made me feel as if I was somewhere else, speaking to people I know in this life in the astral realm.

Sorry for the long post, lots of background info!
Any ideas, or knowledge as to why I seem to be having problems, or why I haven't been able to OBE would be great, any help would be greatly appriciated! :D I'd love to explore myself more spiritually I'm just totally unsatisfied with myself now :(

BriMercer
31st May 2007, 05:01 PM
Keep in mind that there's nothing special about OBE. We all do it during sleep, we just don't remember. By doing conscious exit projection, you're simply directing a natural process.

I can empathize with your frustrations re: it taking a lot of effort and discipline. But it is possible with continual, patient practice.

If you feel nauseous with energy work (it's only happened to me a few times when working on the throat center; I'd sometimes feel a gag-like reflex), you might want to try 1) making sure food has fully digested before practicing, 2) if your stomach was empty when you were practicing, try eating a few crackers and see if that helps. Avoid protein, though. 3) If neither of those work, consider skipping this particular energy center for now.

Brian

CFTraveler
31st May 2007, 07:08 PM
Just to add to what Brian said:

I also still cling to the feeling of uncertainty about OBE, is it good is it bad? Some would consider traveling to a foreign country bad. Would you?
:mrgreen:

Ps. I consider AP as a 'gift of the spirit'.

Destynova
1st June 2007, 02:39 AM
Keep in mind that there's nothing special about OBE. We all do it during sleep, we just don't remember. By doing conscious exit projection, you're simply directing a natural process.

If you feel nauseous with energy work (it's only happened to me a few times when working on the throat center; I'd sometimes feel a gag-like reflex), you might want to try 1) making sure food has fully digested before practicing, 2) if your stomach was empty when you were practicing, try eating a few crackers and see if that helps. Avoid protein, though. 3) If neither of those work, consider skipping this particular energy center for now.

Brian
First of all thank you for your reply, I didnt think anyone was going to respond to my bizzar post. When I saw in my email I got a response I was thrilled ^.^

Now that you metnion it, I think I may have eaten some (meat)protein before my energy work, perhaps that was the problem.

I'll have to try again with this method of small food, digested food. That very well may have been the problem. I'm going to chuckle if all along I over complicated the issue... which I'm notorious for.

I hope that this possession will not hinder or prevent my AP. If you think its dangerous please tell my so I don't injur myself or worsen the issue.

Although I believe it's easier for me to work my energies with the possession. I can 'feel' the energy much more vividly in most instances. It merely seems like my astral bodies energies have been "consumed" by all the negative spirits.

Some would consider traveling to a foreign country bad. Would you?

Ps. I consider AP as a 'gift of the spirit'.

Also thanks CFTraveler, I think that will help me come to terms with "out of body experiences"
I do not believe traveling to a foreign country is bad infact I see it was quiet marvelous.

The beauty of the body which enables me to do human things. I suppose the beauty of the spirit would be to enable me to achieve spiritual things O.O

Logically I can work it out without much difficulty, just putting it into my spirit is the hard part.