PDA

View Full Version : Interview With An Ex-Vampire

FaithNoMore
18th April 2007, 07:20 AM
Interview With An Ex-Vampire

Part 1 [1hour]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pire&hl=en (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7672003660947890622&q=interview+with+an+ex+vampire&hl=en)

If there was ever a mouthpiece for those who have traversed and fully immersed theirselves in the occult I think this guy ranks high up on the list. This guy was into EVERYTHING occult it seems and has a lot of fascinating and scary experiences to tell of and knowledge to share. He of course turned to Christianity but I don't find myself repelled as I often do when browsing through christian "truth" sites or videos.

According to his site the mormon church actually has roots in masonry and the catholic church is far off from where the bible stands. I don't think I want to spend 40$ to buy the DVD but at 9 hours I'm sure it's absolutely packed with great info and stories.

About the Movie
(from the site http://www.exvampire.com)
"Forbidden Knowledge, Occult Rituals, Secret Priesthoods, Spells, Luciferian Initiation,
Illuminism, Ceremonial Magick, Vampirism.

This was his world : Adept, Occultist, Satanic Priest, Black Magician, Vampire.

Lured into the occult with the quest for knowledge, this nine hour video chronicles the life of an
adept in service to the darkest powers of planet earth until saved from a horrible fate.

Discover the preparation, initiation and the "bringing over" of the initiate into the world of vampirism.
(Note: This is about TRUE vampirism. Not just the kind of people who pretend to be vampires by
drinking blood ).
The other-worldly initiation by a being of immense power that claimed him for its own.
The reality of vampires and werewolves and the positions they hold in the dark world of the occult.
The secret priesthood that helped him survive.
The lust and hunger of the true vampire and how it destroys its victims.
And much, more more!

Containing secret, first-hand information that has never before been revealed to the public. You will never be the same.

This is a true story..."

Sylent-Wolf
1st May 2007, 11:36 PM
Ah yes, Interview with an Ex-Vampy, very good stuff. Far far out stories that you ask yourself after hearing them, why not believe in them? Besides, it makes the world so much more interesting. If you believe it is not at all as it seems. Besides, we all know our parents,(not mine :D ) teachers, friends are lying to us about there not being Vampires, Werewolves etc.(deep down we all know they're real)
And the world is so much more cool with the possibility of being dismembered by a 9 ft. 1,000 pound beastie! :shock: :)
They're setup for the interview is a bit hokey, but all in all, at 9 DVD's for $40.00 it is very much worth it
Also very good info on Mormons, Masons, Catholics etc. Little bit of a perspective change. Buy it if your interested.
And if you're not satisfied go check out the Fantasy, Sci/fi, Horror sections at the local library LOL!
~Sylent-Wolf

Flash_hound
1st May 2007, 11:47 PM
I am watching it right now it's pretty interesting.

FaithNoMore
2nd May 2007, 05:05 AM
Ah yes, Interview with an Ex-Vampy, very good stuff. Far far out stories that you ask yourself after hearing them, why not believe in them? Besides, it makes the world so much more interesting. If you believe it is not at all as it seems. Besides, we all know our parents,(not mine :D ) teachers, friends are lying to us about there not being Vampires, Werewolves etc.(deep down we all know they're real)
.... ~Sylent-Wolf

Lol welcome to the forums sylent. Generally people such as him are seen as either A) psychotic/disturbed and higly imaginative or B) aiming to profit off gullible people.

I don't feel like he is in the latter category. As a mystic of sorts I don't agree with his Christian interpretations of things but I am intrigued by his stories and experiences, which generally fall outside the norm of what people pass around. I haven't really looked into his info on mormons, masons, etc as those subjects have most likely taken on a Christian spin, as is most of the prophecy and conspiracy floating around these days on the web. I may disagree with his interpretations and where he states opinion as fact, but I can't so easily discredit his experiences.

The funny thing is many people here would fall into category A because of their out of body experiences, psychic abilities, etc.

Something in your post tells me you probably didn't buy it. For the record I don't plan on buying it. Not because it's out there(and it is), but because I don't feel like shelling out $40

Sylent-Wolf
2nd May 2007, 05:27 PM
How perceptive!(your avatar is so cool)You would be right in saying I didn't buy it. My Dad bought it, and I watched it. Ahhhh, livin' at home, where every day is a vacation! LOL
Now, as for believing it. Well it doesn't take a lot of research to come to the conclusion that there's something fishy 'bout the Mormons, Masons, Shriners(no need to mention Catholics) :shock:
And I really don't want to discount his experiences, or in a year and a half I'll be on here blathering like a lunatic about my wonderful/horrorific experience! :D Would it be real or psychotic.........maaybe psychotic.
And I would call myself a Christian Mystic.
And yes the stories are out of the norm, way out.
Which is good 'cause that means his subconscious didn't rehash the old alien abduction scenario. Maybe he's telling the truth, or he's an original psychotic. Anyway, I believe he believes he's telling the truth(but as you pointed out doesn't everybody on this forum) And a lot of his stories are more believable than some of the stuff I have seen here at Astral Dynamics.
~Sylent-Wolf

hasalameth
2nd May 2007, 05:31 PM
And the world is so much more cool with the possibility of being dismembered by a 9 ft. 1,000 pound beastie! :shock: :)
They're setup for the interview is a bit hokey, but all in all, at 9 DVD's for $40.00 it is very much worth it
Also very good info on Mormons, Masons, Catholics etc. Little bit of a perspective change. Buy it if your interested.
And if you're not satisfied go check out the Fantasy, Sci/fi, Horror sections at the local library LOL!
~Sylent-Wolf

Sorry, but this kind of thinking kind of slows down the process of awakening humanity to true spirituality and such. Vampires for example (if they exist, in whatever form), has always existed, and weren't "put" there to make the world more "interesting" or "cool". There's nothing cool with 'real vampirism' if you have the 'condition', it's living hell, trying to stay sane and alive every day.

And for this movie - I am so going to watch it, but I am already sceptic. I have friends within the community and I've been diving deep into the subject of real vampirism, and there's no "initiation" you have to go through to "become" a vampire, since you are either born one or not. There's some people claiming they can "create" vampires by first draining them of energy (attacking) and then letting them feed / energy exchange to fill up again (either through blood or psychically), but all these evil people would create is a deep need for energy and a messed up energy body, since a vampire can't be "created", as much as all the looney teens around the world would like to think. (keep in mind I'm not saying that vampires exist, I just say I know a whole deal about the entire "real vampire" thing - whatever truth lies behind it. also - I haven't seen this movie yet and can't comment on it yet, also, if this initiation thing is about enetering some undercover society I do not know of that actually exists, I hope you all had a good laugh, and please - L3T M3 IN 1 4m a deeeprezzed teenagez0r who wishiz to Bcum a superkewl vampireee! lol.)

Besides, we all know our parents,(not mine Very Happy ) teachers, friends are lying to us about there not being Vampires, Werewolves etc

These are the people who make this world go around. Period. :roll:

Anyways sounds like a very interesting movie!!

*grabs a bowl of popcorn and sits back*

Sylent-Wolf
2nd May 2007, 05:51 PM
Nice to know I'm slowing down the evolution of humanity's consciousness. LOL Look, just lighten up. And have some fun, I'm havin' fun. 8) And I know vampires are not here to make the world "interesting" or "cool" and whatnot. They are merely a part of the greater evil in the universe.
~Sylent-Wolf
P.S. How did you become the pan-dimensional authority on vampires?
P.S.S. And how are you helping humanity's consciousness by concentrating so much on vampires?

hasalameth
2nd May 2007, 06:50 PM
Ok sorry, I guess I overreacted again. In no way did I wish to target you specifically. It's just that I, and many others, are tired of bored out teens who want to escape their daily life by imaging they are things that they are not. That's just all. You are probably not part of that category, and if you at any point felt like I "attacked" you, I really regret that and I tell you again that I didn't mean for you to feel that. Sorry.

P.S. How did you become the pan-dimensional authority on vampires?

I am faaaar from an all-dimensional vampire authority! :lol: It's just that I have followed a close friend closely through the process of awakening - coming to terms with what your are, and on this "trip", I've gotten to know many people within the "real vampire community", had hours, days, months, years of discussing, reading and thinking about the subject and I've made up my mind about some points (remember these are my personal conclusions and thoughts, not scientifical fact or proven thesis):

*Any "new" areas of "knowledge" going public / mainstream, suffer from the fact that science hasn't scrutinized and examined it fully, or at all, which leaves a lot of empty spots to be filled out by 1) mentally challenged people, 2) mentally ill people, 3) "evil" people with the intent to become "powerful" and exploit others 4) teenagers and others with a very vivid and wild imagination, aswell as a thirst for anything that will "convince" them that the world they are living in are not at all the one they think they are living in. ERGO - everything said or written about the "real vampires" in the mainstream channels (especially the Internet) should be taken with two kilos of salt or more. This goes for anything "paranormal" on the Net. Or anything on the net when I come to think about it. :roll:

*Yes, there are different kinds of energy body types, energy signatures and if you like, "soul types" - again, this is my view and experience, for all that you know, I might be a raving lunatic typing this from inside a mental institution, a sanitarium ;) . I believe in a huge variety of life in the Universe, and I believe this life has the ability to incarnate in whatever body, wherever in the Universe. These "vampires" can just be souls recently "landing" from other planets which are inhabited by creatures who have adapted to that planet's level of consciousness, spirituality and more importantly - energy wavelength. The realization that one is of this or that origin or kind usually kicks in after physical puberty has ended, 15-20 years that is, and is usually very painful, chaotic and confusing, but once you've gotten past all that, you have another long journey ahead of you, and hopefully you'll avoid the roadblocks Ignorance, Stupidity and Evil on the way.

*As mentioned before, science has not opened up for stuff like this, and I believe that all this confusion and "mystery" will be gone in a couple of hundred years or so, when science has evolved and absorbed all fields now considered to be "fake" or "made up". - making this debate part of the "hahaha in the past they thought that Earth was round" category. When that time comes, I can only speculate, but people like RB are already bringing phenomena like OBE, Lucid Dreaming and other paranormal stuff into the focus of western world "science". Go Enlightenment! :idea:

P.S.S. And how are you helping humanity's consciousness by concentrating so much on vampires?

I probably am not, nor has I claimed to do so. Also, the whole V-subject takes up quite a small part of all the stuff I concetrate so much on, I have a very active mind and I love using it. 8)

Peace, love, understanding and light to all beings.

hasalameth
2nd May 2007, 06:54 PM
About the movie:

Somewhere around 12 minutes in, mr Bill says that one of his teachers told him that all that stuff Jesus did was pure magical arts, and that Jesus had been travelling to Tibet and India to learn all the arts of the schools over there, becoming enlightened.

- That's a really cool thought, one that I have been thinking too, also I, in a way, believe that Buddha (the Siddharta version) and Jesus Christ were the same beings / energies / souls.

My scepticism for this guy has sort of faded a bit.

*jumps back to watching*

:)

[edit: Done watching now. This guy is really cool. In a way, my senses feel, hear and see that he's genuine somehow, but there are a lot of fishy things in this "documentary", one of them is that while he mentions all the books and stuff that are supposed to be filled with "evil" or ways to contact the "demonic realms", it says in the end All books mentioned in this documentary can be bought at (the supposed creators' of the documentary's homepage). I mean, what's the deal with that? Also I really really really feel somehow uncomfortable around people who claim that only those who are Christian are the ones who are protected and the rest of humanity is on it's way to hell. Ok then mr, how did people get around before year 0 (which was like year 30 I think)? Anyhow I really enjoyed this documentary, and again, I am so glad I stayed out of all the witchcraft stuff. He hasn't really mentioed energy work, and I am glad for that. Looking forward to sink my teeth into the "vampire" part, if you don't mind the expression :twisted: ]

Sylent-Wolf
2nd May 2007, 08:28 PM
Ok, cool, sorry for being so ticked off at you(I was) I understand your reaction from where your coming from. In my earlier posts I never stated that I was anything other than a stupid teenager obsessed with vampires. And I would sooner voluntarily become a quadriplegic than imagine myself being a vampire. Yes, capes are sexy, but, drinking blood???
Don't know if I'll ever get that part.
Even if you don't agree with Mr. Schnoebelen(shneehblen is how you say) on anything he is very entertaining and a great story teller. I think the beard gives him power :D
~Sylent-Wolf

Sylent-Wolf
2nd May 2007, 08:46 PM
All books mentioned in this documentary can be bought at (the supposed creators' of the documentary's homepage)
What is up with that??? I can say that Bill would not be happy about that if its true. They may be talking about like anti-witchcraft books, christian books etc. And not the satanic bible, necronomicon etc.
One of Bill's main things is that spirits are badness, which I agree with 100%
~Sylent-Wolf

hasalameth
2nd May 2007, 08:58 PM
ok good SW, peace between us :) I didn't quite get if you were joking or not, but if you chose to "believe" in all that real vampire jazz, remember, you either are born one or not, that's what "they" all say. If someone is claiming something else, they are 100% full of crap, in comparison with the rest who just "probably" are full of crap.

Yes, I enjoyed this documentary a whole lot, it made me laugh and kept my attention with all the funny anecdotes and stuff, but I haven't really changed my view on anything. I see another "Christian" promoting his own belief and judging all others, including buddhists, taoists and many others who I personally respect a whole lot more than mainstream christianity. The website that sorta made this movie says that

Buddha or Zoroaster or Mohammed might have been wise men with good ideas, but they are dead and buried and they cannot bring you eternal life. Moses was a mighty man of God, and he prophesied the coming of Yah'shua the Messiah(De 18:18), as did Isaiah (Isa. 53, Isa 7:14).

There, after successfully keeping my attention for 1 hour straight, you guys lost it. Bad job!

I won't argue whether or not this guy has been through a lot, or if he's just a wannabe outsider looking into all these organizations (I really doubt a hard core dude like that can just bail on all that "evilness" and stay alive long enough to make a 9 hour long documentary. But who am I to question the ways of the lord? :roll: ), but I have concluded one thing: mr Bill Sch-Whatever is out to make the Big Buck. Really, take a closer look on his website and see all the "wise" books and videos avalible for a very convenient price. He ditches everything from ufo's to masons, except for, of course, "Jesus".

The problem with this type of organization is that from time to time, they actually say stuff that makes sense to me, usually speaking of love and understanding and such, but then totally blow it with all the good old conditioning crap I've heard over the centuries, millennia!! (a pun on the Vampire thing). Going to sleep now. Good Full Moon to all of you!

Flash_hound
2nd May 2007, 11:43 PM
I found it very interesting. It defiantly caught my attention, especially the thing about the guy just disappearing into nothing. That was interesting, and the fact that all the people couldn't operate whe he called G-d down on them. I personally think that this makes sense, if G-d was really to work through you then you would have more power than anything else out there. Do I really think G-d works through him? That's questionable, but I do believe G-d is the most powerful being out there.

I had the same thought as hasalameth (I think) that if he really was that deep into it he wouldn't have such an easy time getting out. Also I thought the Wiccans were pretty good people for the most part.

Sylent-Wolf
3rd May 2007, 12:35 AM
Actually, I think near the end of the interview(the 9 hours that is)he talks about the attemps on his life. Shot at, attempted poisoning, run off the road. And a little incident with a truck driver. And his wifes encounter with a werewolf. Also, in one of his newletters he mentions radionic attacks on his wife.
He also says he has many health problems. Though entirely undercontrol theres still a hunger for blood he says.
He also entirely attributes his getting out with his life to GOD. And also his continued existence.
Heres a mp3 radio interview you can download for free. It's 47MB There's some stuff in it not in the 9 hours. Scroll down to "Interview with an Ex-Vampire"
Enjoy!
http://wotu.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=08
~Sylent-Wolf

FaithNoMore
5th May 2007, 08:54 AM
Lol you guys really confuse me :? I read your first posts sylent and flash, but then your conescutive posts seem to present a different belief and attitude towards all this stuff. I was like "oh no did this guy come from the randy forums :shock: ..." when I glimpsed at all the sarcasm in your post Wolf, but then you went and explained things more. I swear my ability to analyze online material and read between the lines is going way down the drain these days.

I know this guy has a lot of relgious baggage attached. I'm mainly interested in his experiences and stories because they're that much weirder than anything I've experienced or heard of others experiencing.

When I first came across this a year ago I was actually too afraid to watch it when he started saying a prayer. I was like "oh S%#T I'm not attracting any negs to me by learning about this" as if simply learning such malicious beings and groups existed would make me more of a threat to them and cause them to pursue me. I bet a year from now I'll look back on the me of today and still find things to laugh at, despite this feeling like I've someone progressed beyond much of the junk and have a good grasp of "truth."

hasalameth
5th May 2007, 10:44 AM
look, this is part of what he says he has gone through:

"when I was going through my initiation rite, to become a vampire, the head vampire of chicago slit open his chest so I could drink his blood, and they gave me so much cocaine that I would have died if it wasn't for all the demonic power within, that gave me higher tolerance. then I could see the veins in people, smell their blood, and this got me really sexually aroused, and I could feel my canine teeth grow when I was near a person"

This guy and his wife stole garbagebags of dirt from catholic cemetaires to put in his "coffin" where he slept, because "vampires need to sleep and recover on holy ground during the day".

This guy is not only crazy, trying to make the big buck by writing books that attacks everything, even D&D Roleplaying, also - I believe he is very dangerous. If he has found "Christ" and is all loving and good and well, I am happy for his soul. But I don't know, I feel that if a person had such a strong need for deep-diving into subjects like these, he could easily be manipulated and conditioned by the church. peace be with him.

Sylent-Wolf
5th May 2007, 04:41 PM
From the Randy forums! Indeed, FaithNoMore, where they'll deny their own existence for want of a eight and a half year research study undertaken by a multinational team who were selected by their atomic weight and global consensus, in collaboration with a deep sea diving outfit manned by the descendants of murderous vikings!!
But I forgive you FaithNoMore for your semi-grievous assumption.(still never been so insulted)LOL :D Nah, all good.
You obviously are not overly fond of the Randy forums and that right there brightens my day.
~Sylent-Wolf

Sylent-Wolf
5th May 2007, 04:49 PM
"when I was going through my initiation rite, to become a vampire, the head vampire of chicago slit open his chest so I could drink his blood, and they gave me so much cocaine that I would have died if it wasn't for all the demonic power within, that gave me higher tolerance. then I could see the veins in people, smell their blood, and this got me really sexually aroused, and I could feel my canine teeth grow when I was near a person"

This guy and his wife stole garbagebags of dirt from catholic cemetaires to put in his "coffin" where he slept, because "vampires need to sleep and recover on holy ground during the day".
Yes, it does sound ridiculous, and stupid. But, stranger things have happened.
~Sylent-Wolf

FaithNoMore
5th May 2007, 11:33 PM

Yes, it does sound ridiculous, and stupid. But, stranger things have happened.
~Sylent-Wolf

It was cause your first post was so sarcastic lol I couldnt tell if you were making fun of me for looking into this stuff or what. My apologies.

The holy dirt thing and sleeping in coffins sounds a bit weird. Hey maybe even vampires have superstitions and such!

My xray clairvoyance is developing bit by bit so I don't doubt being able to see veins within someone, nor being able to sense bodily fluids with high amounts of energy in them(blood, semen, spinal fluid). I wonder if maybe there IS some significance to the whole stake to the heart thing. If they get their massive energy from blood them disrupting the flood of blow would be the simplest way. Silver bullets though? meh

I would likely agree with him that all of his change was facilitated by demons or negs, watching over these people and infusing them with energies and powers to do their will for them in a sense.

Also for some people, doing drugs and alcohol actually takes them off a high. Maybe the cocaine was to keep him from going overboard with the energy surge?

hasalameth
6th May 2007, 04:05 PM
ok, I can of course not tell that he is not lying, but that's is what I think and make of his stories. He says that he was a 90th degree mason, yet when he describes the initiation rite, he stumbles over the words, clears his throat nerveously several times and say something like "at this point, uh, I think someone holds a sword to you chest, no, uh, *clears throat* I actually think it's a compass needle..." - now wouldn't a freakin' hardcore 90th degree mason know how the initiation rite is carried out? :roll:

The vampire myth has existed in every culture, all around the world, long before the bible and the christian church came along. You can discuss if vampires (the hollywood style "I can live forever" vampire) exist or not, I will not be the judge of that, but I would like to express my thought on all the christian symbology in the modern myth: the vampire myth has existed forever, and it is like a psychological manifestation of all human's wet dreams, they are what we can not be - they live forever, they can smile, are super strong, super smart, super quick etc. Now, back in the good old days when everything you heard existed - DID "exist", people felt a strong need to be able to "protect" themselves from the oh so evil vampires, and I guess the church gladly stepped in to take the roll of the allmighty guardians of the people, all of a sudden the vampire had to sleep on holy ground, the crucifix was his worst enemy, aswell as the sunlight. It's silly, why would a super powerful being that has existed since the dawn of mankind all of a sudden have to sleep on dirt that some chubby human guy has spilled water on and calls "holy" ? :lol:

I think the vampire myth is a mix of observations in life, a tiny tiny grain of some remote paranormal "truth" about different kinds of souls of spirits, a huge amount of fiction and story telling and the psychological need of the human mind to believe it could be something it is not, escape the boring reality in which she is inprisoned.

CFTraveler
6th May 2007, 05:11 PM
I have always felt that the vampire myth stems from our need to explain the things we don't understand, and in the past there were many diseases that weren't understood (like porphyria and xeroderma pigmentosa) and the ever-so famous coma- people 'dying' and then waking up. Even though the vampire myth is very old, it is used to cover a wide variety of events that may not be connected. The idea of the 'holy ground/holy water/crucifix' came from the historical figure Vlad Dracul, aka Vlad Tepes, who started out as a christian, and was possibly politically manipulated by the church and declared heretical and came back with a vengeance fighting against the church- and the culture romanticized one very bloody ruler and combined the vampyr beliefs into a single phenomenon.
Then came Bram Stoker with 'Dracula', which took the romanticized figure of the historical (and mythologized) Vlad Dracula, and reduced the figure to the most attractive attributes of the myth. (live forever, very potent, and shuns the light (making him 'mysterious') and left out the grossest of the attributes a slavic vampyr had. And it was a huge hit. And the rest, is, shall we say, history (or myth, depending how you look at it). :wink:

hasalameth
6th May 2007, 05:17 PM
Yup, exactly. This is a gross but true fact: First of all it takes some time for a dead body in a cascet to start rotting, so if you dig up someone who was buried quite recently, they will probably look very normal and "healthy" = "oh my god a sleeping vampire". Then after a while, the body fluids will start to leave the body, especially blood will start sipping out of the mouth, ears, nose and other openings = "oh my god a sleeping vampire who very recently has been feeding!". Also, the teeth and gums can sort of change form over time, and white worms can feed there, so at a glance, it looks like big white fangs "oh my good a sleeping vampire with fangs".

You can't blame people for suffering from stupidity. :roll:

But there are many other myths CFT, many of them sound like accounts of negs, or people who are able to leave their bodies and steal prana from sleeping people in their dreams, much like the modern "psychic vampire" label does. And it is a fact that blood is a substance with one of the highes amounts of chi, prana, life energy.

CFTraveler
6th May 2007, 05:21 PM
But there are many other myths CFT, many of them sound like accounts of negs, or people who are able to leave their bodies and steal prana from sleeping people in their dreams, much like the modern "psychic vampire" label does. And it is a fact that blood is a substance with one of the highes amounts of chi, prana, life energy. I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying that vampirism, because of the press it got, has been used to explain a whole lot of phenomena that may not be interrelated. I personally have dealt with the latter so I know that to be a fact, or as close to a fact as a subjective experience can be.

FaithNoMore
8th May 2007, 10:28 AM
Some things I found interesting:

In the audio interview he says he was unable to cross running water. Only when he was driven across in a car could he cross the river running through the city he was in, otherwise he would couldn't budge. Human neg indeed lol. Also said he was also unable to enter homes unless they invited him in and gave him that permission.

CFTraveler
8th May 2007, 12:43 PM
From the Randy forums! Indeed, FaithNoMore, where they'll deny their own existence for want of a eight and a half year research study undertaken by a multinational team who were selected by their atomic weight and global consensus, in collaboration with a deep sea diving outfit manned by the descendants of murderous vikings!!
But I forgive you FaithNoMore for your semi-grievous assumption.(still never been so insulted)LOL :D Nah, all good.
You obviously are not overly fond of the Randy forums and that right there brightens my day.
~Sylent-Wolf If it was any shorter I'd want this for my sig. :lol:

Rhone
27th July 2007, 12:39 AM
I haven't seen the video myself, but reading through this thread reminds me of one of the most interesting "occult" books I read, back when I was a teenager (actually I was a pre-teen, now that I think about it).

It is called The Satan Seller, and is an autobiographical account of a former "Satanic High Priest" named Mike Warnke. The first half of the book is extremely intriguing, full of very dramatic accounts of dark rituals, sacrifices, meetings with high priests from other Satanic "covens", and of course tons of thrilling demon-summoning that would put most horror movies to shame.

The second half of the book describes the not-so-interesting process of the author escaping from the horrors of Satanism and becoming a born-again Christian. This is complete with scenarios of the author and his Christian friends sitting around talking about how they "discovered" that pretty much everything "New Age" is really just a form of Satanism. Astrology, Numerology, Tarot, Paganism, rock music--you name it, pretty much anything that is not explicitly and exclusively Christian that you can think of, the book listed as essentially a tool of Satan to recruit you into Satanism. It's funny that it was while reading that second half--and not the first half--that I realized the author had made everything up and the whole book was just a big load of deceitful, bigoted bovine feces.

Later when the internet came along, I discovered I was right (it was even other Christians that proved Warnke was a fraud). I discovered something even more frightening than the accounts of Satanism in The Satan Seller--that there is a whole genre of fraudulent books (http://www.religioustolerance.org/bk_fraud.htm) about Satanism that are really just disguised attacks on alternative religions, and--even worse--there are many people who actually believe them.

From what's been said in this thread, this "ex-vampire" sounds pretty much like Mike Warnke, except he was supposedly a "vampire" instead of a "Satanic High Priest", and it sounds like he includes non-Protestant Christians in his religious bigotry.

But the other elements--hooking the reader/listener with dramatic accounts of his experiences (which sound unrealistic even to those of us who practice things like energy work, healing, and astral projection) and following with assertions that his own religion is the way to save your soul from the evils he described--falls right in line with other bigoted, fraudulent anti-non-Christian material.

On that subject, anyone up for a little "Satanic Ritual Abuse (http://www.religioustolerance.org/sra.htm)?" :twisted:

Korpo
27th July 2007, 04:24 AM
That's interesting, Rhone, and *definitely* a point to ponder, Rhone. :)

Oliver

hasalameth
6th August 2007, 03:32 PM
I agree with Korpo. This could be just another witch-hunt don't ya think? And oh, this guy does not only claim that he's been a Vampire, he's also (supposedly) been a high ranking Mason, memeber of the Illuminati, and yes indeed a High Satanic Priest or whatever the title is, Catholic priest, well, ANYTHING. I'm surprised there weren't any alien sightings in there aswell. And oh, he was a Wiccan High Priest too.

It's all good old black and white "christian" thinking, either everything is oh so pure and good and divine, or super dark and evil and spawning from "hell". Why couldn't hinduism / buddhism have conquered the world instead? :lol:

CFTraveler
6th August 2007, 04:28 PM
h. said:
Why couldn't hinduism / buddhism have conquered the world instead? Well, hinduism did conquer the world a long long long time ago, (India and it's surrounding areas are rather large), and buddhism did in it's own way, by conversion (realize how big China is, and at some point it was all buddhist, and Tibet, etc., originally coming from India.) My point is that all religions have their heyday and then get replaced by the next one. That way Islam replaced buddhism and Hinduism in many places and christianity in others.
- But I know what you're saying.

hasalameth
7th August 2007, 09:28 AM
thanks... *sighs dramatically* will there ever be one world, one love, one faith and one people?

Flash_hound
7th August 2007, 10:48 AM
@ Hasalameth

Why would you want that? I think everyone finds their own path and if we all followed one faith life would be bland :)

journyman161
7th August 2007, 12:20 PM
I'd think the whole point of Life is for individual Points of View. There are so many of us & we all have uniqueness in common :grin: To quote - 'If you & I were exactly the same, one of us would be unnecessary.'

The desire for 'one world, one love, one faith and one people' has killed more innocents than any other cause - it's called religion. Who gets to decide the world, the love, the faith or the people? The answer till now has been 'MY God.'

True humanity comes once one realises the 'black & white' of 'one world, one love, one faith and one people' points of view are fakes & Life is relative - ie. shades of grey

Rhone
7th August 2007, 09:24 PM
History has shown that no matter how noble the stated ideals of a religion may be, they absolutely will be abused by corrupt leaders in any society that allows for religion to be tied in with political and/or financial power. Likewise, those who gain power through their religious affiliation will inevitably have a motivation for maintaining (and expanding) their religion's dominance. Some will do this through relatively benign means (by, for example, promoting their religion through charitable acts), and some will do this through more deceptive or malicious means, like coercing people with threats (e.g. eternal damnation) and persecuting members of other religions.

Regarding "one religion"... I personally used to think that spirituality should only be a personal thing, that people should all privately meditate on their own and decide on their own spiritual beliefs. I have a very strong antipathy toward the Judeo-Christian practice of having large groups of people go to churches/temples to have a small handful of people dictating spiritual beliefs to them. But later on I realized that it is unfair and quite unrealistic for me to expect everyone to have the same perspective that I do; it is a feature of my personality that I have a strong desire to take nothing I'm told at face value, to explore everything, and to decide on my spiritual beliefs for myself. My inclination toward solitary spiritual exploration is, to put it mildly, relatively rare (I'm speaking, of course, of the general population--not on this forum ;) ).

A great many people don't have such a desire to be strongly spiritual, but instead have a desire to experience religion as a social activity. And some people need to be religious, but want to have beliefs given to them in a simplified form so they can worship and then put their energy into something they are more interested in. As distasteful as I might personally find it, this is actually quite okay--as long as people don't let themselves be led on the path of hatred and intolerance. The key is that people have to respect each other's right to have their own beliefs and live their lives with their own styles.

But that's the hard part, as categorizing people into in-groups and out-groups and then discriminating based on those categorizations seems to be an inescapable part of human nature.

CFTraveler
10th August 2007, 05:40 PM
I was thinking that it's more than religion, that it's ideology. For example, communism (as used by the Soviets and Chinese in the last century) used comparable (or worse) force to stamp out individualism, remove any possibility of individual rights, and completely subjugate a people. And all this without 'religion'. In fact, religious thought was prohibited as much as any other type of individual thought, such as art and literature that was not dedicated to the cause. Yet the abuses of individual rights were as fanatical as any religious cause.
So, this leads me to believe that it is not religion in the sense of 'belief in a specific religious doctrine' that causes the problem, but 'blind belief in a specific doctrine', whether it's religious or not, that does it.
When I was in college in the seventies, I knew many socialist fanatics that were convinced that the communist ideal would save the world. But they steadfastly ignored the realities of what was happening around them (in Cuba, specifically, and the few that admitted reality (what they could see) still upheld the idea that all the unfair (and sometimes heinous) things that happened were for the benefit of the collective. These people were as blind to reality as any religious fanatic I have ever seen, and the thinking was the same. Instead of blind belief in a religious leader, they had blind belief in the ideological leader, whether it was Marx, Lenin, Castro or Mao. It was scary.
So I think that it is important to remember that the zealous drive that propels people to do heinous acts is not always religious (or pertaining to what would be considered a religion) but always driven by ideology and belief.
:wink: