PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on sea salt!

pominat0r
18th April 2007, 06:00 PM
Hi,
Just found a good deal of dead sea salt on ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Dead-Sea-Bath-Salts- ... dZViewItem (http://cgi.ebay.ca/Dead-Sea-Bath-Salts-Salt-50-lbs-COARSE-body-scrubs_W0QQitemZ290103328331QQihZ019QQcategoryZ673 90QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

50 lbs, 50$ and free shipping in the united states
Good bath :P

Spectral Dragon
18th April 2007, 06:02 PM
Dead Sea Salt is supposedly the best stuff you can get. :idea:

Astral Exorcist
20th April 2007, 12:03 AM
Here are a few sea salt questions.. For anyone to answer.

How can you tell it's dead sea salt from normal salt?

How can you tell when salt has absorbed the max negative energy?

How can you tell the salt you buy from shops is filled or not filled with negative energy?

Spectral Dragon
21st April 2007, 06:20 PM
Wikipedia Article on the Dead Sea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea)

Dead Sea Salt comes from the Dead Sea, if you order genuine Dead Sea salt it's generally expensive. There are a few trusted sources.

Salt Generally expels all negative energy it has accumulated when dissolved in water. This makes salt baths useful because of the constant absorption and flushing of negative energy. It's useful to charge crystals as well, if you don't mind the grime it leaves on the crystal. This also means you don't need to worry about salt having negative energy in it already.

Astral Exorcist
22nd April 2007, 08:21 PM
Good information.

Last Night, I added water to the salt in a glass cup to enhance maximum absorption rate.

Thanks for explaining :P

hasalameth
22nd April 2007, 09:35 PM
Hey cool, a reader once told me, when I asked him:

"Sometimes I tend to get stuck in mental patterns, and this drains me of my energy and I tend to get into depression-like states which can be very severe at times, what can I do about that?"

He simply drew a tarot card with a woman sitting on a beach depicted on it and told me:

"Go swim. Go swim in the sea, the saltwater will heal / clean your aura".

At the time I just though "ahh, ok, the act of swimming will calm my mind", but now I see he read something else, I will really look into this sea salt deal, thanks guys!

Rayson
23rd April 2007, 12:50 AM
Spectral- what grime are you referring to, that happens when you charge the crystals?

Tom
23rd April 2007, 12:57 AM
Without a freshwater rinse, you can leave a bit of salt on your crystals after they dry.

Anyway, an Indian lady - by that I mean she was from India - told me that for my crystals and statues rather than using salt in my water I should use water with a few drops of milk. It isn't so much about removing negativity as actually blessing the objects.

For removing negativity you can also hold objects in incense smoke or pass them through a flame. It depends on what the material is how you might choose a way of purifying them. Being the lazy guy that I am, I just use the symbols from Usui Reiki to clean my crystals' energy.

Spectral Dragon
23rd April 2007, 03:43 AM
Spectral- what grime are you referring to, that happens when you charge the crystals?

The grime you get when you put anything in salt water :)

Tom: I know that technique clears out negative energy in the crystals, but I am not sure it recharges them. I will have to test that out sometime.