PDA

View Full Version : Ungrounding Techniques?

Flash_hound
18th April 2007, 08:30 PM
I seem to be feeling very grounded lately and I am noticing less effects in my energy work. I know why this is, I've been working out and my cousin suggested that I drink a protein drink to help build muscle and so I have and I know that protein grounds you. Now I can't really stop it without it looking suspicious... so could anyone tell me how to 'un-ground' myself? Thanks!

Tom
18th April 2007, 08:42 PM
If you are looking for a food sort of counter-balance, add a lot of fruits to your diet and vegetables. More fruits than vegetables.

Being grounded is not a problem, because the more grounded you are the more energy you can hold without it getting out of control.

Flash_hound
18th April 2007, 09:07 PM
I will do, I just had my protein shake with bananas :-). So you mean being grounded by protein won't prevent me from being able to have an OBE?

CFTraveler
18th April 2007, 09:17 PM
No. Usually high protein content only affects 'beginner's OBEs.' Once you do it a few times it doesn't matter what you eat. Trust me on that- my diet leaves a lot to be desired and I still manage to project. For actual proof of that read my 'Gobble gobble' thread on the journal I have in the OBE forum.