PDA

View Full Version : New kind of movement in the spine

19th April 2007, 01:57 PM
Hello all!

I haven't been checking these forums for a while, but had a new kind of sensation during NEW energy work, and wanted to check if you guys would know what caused it.

First of all, I would like to tell you that I've been doing this kind of energy work for 10 years or so(more or less diligently, but never stopping altogether), so I'm not new to basic energy movement sensations.

Yesterday I started doing some basic energy stimulation exercises in the evening. First stimulating the energy body with full body bounce, then started stimulating chakras from root to crown. After stimulating the Chakras I started raising some energy to my sub-navel storage center.. In the middle of this I got a text message, which I decided to read thus breaking my trance.
Well after replying to the message I lied down, and almost immediately I felt like something was moving in the lower back area. It felt like a big worm was squirming around my lower spine. (It felt so real that I think I would've felt it with my arm if I had touched my lower back) Fascinated by this new sensation I let it squirm as much as it wanted. I started getting really hot, and I also targeted my awareness where the thing seemed to be and tried if I could control it.. It seemed that I couldn't but after a while of playing it felt like I accidently hit a "muscle" I never knew of. When I "Strained" (don't know the proper english word to tighten a muscle.. if you know what I'm trying to say) this muscle the wormy thing would shoot up inside my spine, to about half-way my back and it felt as if it was stretching my spine thicker as it went through it. When I relaxed the muscle again it lowered back to where it was in the first place. It felt really weird to say the least, but I continued to play around with this newly found muscle for a while. I was a little worried to what was that thing, but wanted to experience it for a while nonetheless.

Now the following day I'm feeling quite normal, except I have some pains in the general root chakra area, but it feels more like physical then energetic pain. I don't know if it is related in any way to yesterdays experience though.

Hopefully this experience is interesting to read, and I would appreciate any insights you guys can give me.

-Harrif

ps. I've been away from these forums for so long that I didn't have the time to look through all if someone has made a topic about something very similar, if so I'm sorry for adding an unnecessary topic.

Korpo
19th April 2007, 02:05 PM
Hello, Harrif.

You might have triggered the Kundalini circuit, often described like a serpent-like sensation travelling in coils up the spine from the base chakra. Did you mean base or root chakra, BTW?

We have a sub-forum for this where people share about that, also RB has written alot about the experience.

If you want, I can move your post to the other forum.

Please don't take my word for it, as I'm not into chakras myself, but give the Kundalini forum a try.

Take good care,
Oliver

19th April 2007, 02:21 PM
Hello Korpo.

First of all, yes I did mean base.. And sure you can move this if you think it would be better place for this.

The reason I didn't write this to kundalini section is what I've read about kundalini experiences.. I have thought that kundalini experiences are always very very shocking and painful. Even though my experience had a very peculiar feeling to it, and it was very strong I could play around with it and I wouldn't actually describe the feeling as pain (at the moment).

Maybe this could be somehow related to it, so I'll let you decide whether to move this topic or not ;)

-Harrif

Korpo
19th April 2007, 02:28 PM
Hello, Harrif.

I don't think Kundalini raising is necessarily painful. As you are doing cleaning work for 10 years, work with the chakras and it came by itself without violently rising, I still think this is Kundalini, concept-wise. Mind you, I do not have proof for this, just the description fits the bill.

I had discussions with members "there" who strongly disagreed with the idea Kundalini is always a shock. True, it is always described as powerful, should not be rushed or triggered by ungrounded energy work practises, but this is not what you are describing at all.

Oliver

19th April 2007, 02:45 PM
Oh, ok. Thank you for the information.

My knowledge of the Kundalini is very limited... I don't think I have read anything more about Kundalini than there is in Astral Dynamics, and some random stuff here and there. I've gotten an impression that Kundalini isn't something to mess with and therefore haven't had any real interest in studying it further.
Because I've been trying to develop balanced energy body. But in light of this new information it could be a good idea to move this topic to the Kundalini section.

-Harrif

Zappy
13th May 2007, 04:52 PM
IMO Kundalini is not somthing to "mess" with but, it is not a bad thing if you do study it and do it properly and not stupidly. Bad things happen when it is forced.