PDA

View Full Version : Monroe-style soul-searching

Korpo
22nd April 2007, 11:30 AM
Hello.

Has anyone tried Monroe-style soul-searching? He describes it in his 2nd book - he projects, and then "relinquishes control", allowing his Higher Self to determine the destination, where he usually had to learn something, observe something or meet someone. He even said this became his main technique. It seems like an efficient way of using projection to facilitate soul-searching and learn necessary lessons, but has anybody tried it, and to what result?

I am curious.

Oliver

dkane
28th April 2007, 03:37 AM
Hi Korpo,

Yes Ive been using it alot lately, along with phasing. It works very well for me and always seem to enjoy a fascinating experience of some time.

In the past few months Ive:

Travelled to the earthcore
Travelled to what i assume to be focus 35 or the gathering to meet non-human intellegence.
Been able to reconnect with friends who have passed over
Travelled to strange non-human planes
Been put through a TON of tests from "guides"? (3 times a week!)
Found myself in schools
At this morninig use the "search" technique to meet Robert Monroe himself! (as dis interested in meeting me as he seemed... :( lol!)

But it works alot better for me than stumbling around in the RTZ and other planes trying to explore or learn something from the experience.

Hope this helps :)

DK

Korpo
28th April 2007, 11:54 AM
Yes, dkane it does! :)

Did you have any negative experiences, or were all of a teaching, positive kind?

Well - future success to you!
Oliver

dkane
28th April 2007, 12:53 PM
Hi Korpo,

I cant say that I have gained enough wisdom yet to judge whether all teaching has been of the positive kind, to be quite honest.

IMHO i have alot to learn, and feel, whether my subjective view of the experience is negative or not at this time- In the sceme of things Im sure its all to be positive eventually- through continual learning. For example when I traveled to the earth core, I found the place to be VERY hot and clostraphobic. The experience wasnt all glitz and glamour, but gave me alot to roll around in my mind over the next few days.

To be honest, Im feeling like i dont have all of the pieces of the puzzle, when I traveling. Because of the click outs, sometimes I just find myself sitting in a class somewhere like i had just woken up! A couple weeks ago, I "woke up" in a class with all these children and I was sitting upright i a sleeping bag! The whole class just turned around an looked at me. I felt like a was a drunken homeless person who had just woken up on the floor of a church gathering!

Some of the "tests" have been strange though, since I dont actually "know" what a positve outcome to the test is meant to be? And most of the time dont actually know when Im being "tested".

For example.

2 days ago i spent sometime with a departed friend that pass away 10 yrs ago. I havent had solid contact with her the entire time. (ive only started training AP about a couple yrs ago now) Anyway, I was enjoying her company, when suddenly sat up very quickly like the head master of the school had caught us doing something wrong! Funnily enough as I turned around and saw him, I stood up quick smart for some reason and said "sorry sir!"- which i REALLY weird because I call ANYBODY sir ever!

Anyway, I have a good look at him- and he seems a very serious dude in his 60s maybe 70s with strange hair. Suddenly I click out- and it takes me a few minitues to move back from dream state to lucidity again. I find myself looking at a wonderful "tree house/temple/wooden carving" so in exploring mode I check it out-and unintentionally entering this house "exploring" to see what this wonderful thing was. I crawl up into it(and it seemed very familiar) and had a guy down trying to follow me in.

Well, my human conditioning kicked in as I realised i just broken into this persons house unintentally,and I wanted to make a quick exit from another part of the house-with out being noticed-which i already had anyway. I find a small opening in the bathroom and try to climb out the small window and have trouble getting out. And whos standing there at the bottom? Mr serious head master dude. He looks at me unimpressed for a short period and throws me an object and says " never get trapped".

This morning-

I called to met my friend, who promoptly arrived to tell me "we where not allowed to met anymore"- which annoyed me as from some reason i felt as though I had broken the rules in some way- of which i dont know how or why?

Then after some misc travel- I found myself in a house with no way to get out surronded by people with weapons trying to close in on me! Anyway there was only one way out- and that was through a warehouse full of people which guns and weapons trying to attack me. I had no choice but to face them or I would be "trapped"- So I go into "matrix mode" avoiding bullets and flying knives- and taking the attackers out one by one with small sharp objects laying round the ware house. I wasnt very violent, and in fact it felt like a game like tip chasy except and little more "matrix". A funny thing I did notice though is that, when I "taking out" the final attackers with my allen keys lol! they where flinching like they knew i was about to feel a needle or something-its hard to explain.

Anyway, I had to move into the next warehouse in which I though was the same thing- BUT after I let my first allen key fly-I find that no one here was attacking me and I quickly stop to talk to someone to find out what the hell all that was about!

I sorta said Oops! I didnt mean to throw an allen key that that dude!But hey- 10 ft back you where shooting Oozies at me! Anyway, from my memorie of the converstation with her I remember her saying to me "she knows who I am" and " she gets and sms when I arrive"? weird- I thought so- so I said- "Really?,well how bout you just give me your number and we can catch up for a drink sometime" lol I dont know if she realised i was joking because she said "she couldnt-for and undisclosed reason"! ( maybe she thought I didnt realise I was Aping or something?lol)

To be totally truthful though. I feel at them moment that Im an "annoyance" or a "naughty student" over there for some reason?lol

It seems Im always failing or doing things Im not meant to for some reason-AND I HAVE NO IDEA what they are talking about! lol

Its like waking up with all this stolen furniture in the house-and the police arrive to take you away and you have NO CLUE why! lol

Its strange- some people are really nice there-and some people seem to act like Im an annoyance of some kind. I dont get it.

Its weird- But fun.

Tonight Im going to ask that someone fill me in on the blanks lol!

gothpyre
17th May 2007, 08:09 PM
No offense Dkane but you and Robert Monroe explain your travels the same way(in a weird and hard but not impossible to understand way). Is it because its the only way to explain these types of travels.

dkane
19th May 2007, 12:53 AM
gothpyre- None taken. These things do read a little like I've been out with the faireys dont they. :P

Be much easier if you could just record the whole thing... and post it on youtube :P

dk