PDA

View Full Version : How do can you get to Focus 27?

alwayson4
25th April 2007, 07:28 PM
How do can you get to Focus 27?

I can do RTZ OBE relatively easily, but thats about it. :(

Beekeeper
27th April 2007, 11:49 AM
I've forgotten, alwayson4, is Focus 27 where people who have died reside?

From RB's Mastering Astral Projection, p.407:

One way to get into the astral after OBE exit is to move outside and launch yourself into the sky at a roughly forty-five degree angle (halfway between horizon and straight up.0 Don't think about it, just do it. You'll accelerate to an incredible speed very quickly. Fix your awareness on the stars before you, even if you can't see them.

Also according to Robert:

This may take you directly to an astral plane or into space. If you look back, you may see the surface skin of a lower astral plane below you. You may perceive it as flat and covered in grid lines. The lower planes present a surface skin that is dull in colour with browns and greys, the higher ones are more colourful. To enter, you dive down and enter the surface through a structure in the centre of the grid, feature or coloured spot.

If you head towards the brighest star you see, it will become a portal.

Sometimes you'll see a surface skin and grid ahead of you. Pass through one of the squares in the grid.

Passing through any barrier in the RTZ (I've seen rifts in walls and curtains but I haven't passed through one yet) a wall, ceiling, window, mirror or floor may trigger a dimensional shift.

Robert recommends that you simply state a command. Maybe you could just command that you reach Focus 27 (but you have maybe tried this already?)

Tempestinateapot and CF Traveller will probably have some tips for you

Korpo
27th April 2007, 11:55 AM
CFTraveller has posted some links on phasing, and one of the links describes how to use "phasing" to go to all Monroe sub-planes.

Oliver

alwayson4
27th April 2007, 07:16 PM

From what I read, yes

CFTraveler
27th February 2008, 04:39 PM

From what I read, yes

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/27.html

floriferous
15th December 2009, 08:30 PM
Or alternatively you could buy the hemi-sync cd Going Home. It has Focus 27 sounds on tracks Homecoming and Right of Passage.