PDA

View Full Version : stuck in 2 dimensions, need help

oddtwilight
26th April 2007, 03:47 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to accidently project an astral or other form of double of myself that is fully linked to my body, mind, nervous system...that then gets split or ripped off, stuck in another dimension that then wreaks havok on me?

The reason I ask is that I went through a major Kundalini awakening (I think it was K), that included several lived death experiences (not just fear of death), that led to me involuntarily astral travelling (?) or dreaming awake for the last 3 months.

Now I experience being majorly interferred with/invaded by/interacted with, in body mind and body by "spirit beings" who say they are made of "spiritual material", some astral, some claim not. They say that I am in their world, though I see and feel them in my body half the time, and they have several things in their world that belong to me...one they used to call an "astral twin" which looks like me and they hear my thoughts through. They kind of treat this like a voodoo doll...they can act on it and I can feel and hear in my own body...this is really messed up.

Please bear in mind before this happened I have a long 32 year history of being sound in body, mind and spirit...very active in self care and I did not have any precipitating reason to have a psychotic break.

Is it possible something linked to my consciousness and nervous system split off? Can I get it back somehow? I did for a long time see in my third eye a kind of clear chord coming out of my solar plexus that was broken off at the end.

Thanks.

Robert Bruce
30th April 2008, 12:43 AM
G'day,

What you say is kind of possible, but very complex. I do not pretend to know all the complexities. But I do know how to deal with this, through self healing and anti neg countermeasures.

Take a look at this link and read the first few articles

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

Set up a magnetic plus earthing mattress cover.

Get a copy of my book, Energy Work, and start using the self healing methods.

Use affirmations and prayer 'a lot'.

Keep yourself as 'grounded' as possible.

A raw food diet would seriously help to ground you and heal you. See http://www.welikeitraw.com

Be careful whom you listen to about this as you will be presented with a lot of weird ideas that are not very helpful. Focus on healing yourself first and foremost before doing any more exploring.

All of this combined will help you overcome your problems here.

Robert