PDA

View Full Version : Vampire marks come in twos?

McArthur
27th April 2007, 08:12 PM
We all know of the fiction stories of vampires leaving two distinct marks on their victims, but is there any truth in it? Robert Bruce appears to think that these "old wives tales" can sometimes have a certain amount of truth to them, including the use of garlic, and I think he is right.

For some time now I have been noticing certain people with two very distinct "lumps" or "moles" that are fairly close together, including on myself, and it makes me wonder. I have seen my friends father with two very large moles on the back of his neck and I have seen another person with the same on her spine in between her shoulder blades. I also have two small moles (I only recently found out when I shaved my hair off!) on the back of my head (I'll try to add a photo soon) and have two even smaller moles on the right side of my neck.

Here are a couple of photos to show what I mean (they don't always appear very close together, but there is a sense of symmetry about them, even if one is smaller than the other, that gives an impression that they are linked ) :

If you look closely this person has three sets of two moles on her back.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/moles2.jpg

This person has two that are not the same size but are the only ones on her neck - two close together.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/moles.jpg

This is another photo where there are only two moles within a certain area.
http://www.theroanoker.com/healthfitness/images/moles_nd05.jpg

This next one is Lemmy from the band Motorhead, notice the two very distinctive marks on his left cheek (If anyone knows whether he suffers from Tinnitus I would appreciate any info, thanks!) :

http://www.aftonbladet.se/noje/0506/10/NOJE-10s38-lemmy-567_368.jpg

This next photo is one I took a few days ago of someone I know that lives at one of my friends properties. Before I noticed these lumps I had already suspected he had a resident neg. He normally always wears a hat and I only noticed these two lumps after seeing him with his hat off the other day. They may seem quite far apart to be linked but the back of the head seems to be a major attachment area for negs and the symmetry really stands out :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/twolumps.jpg

Here is a story about President Bush recently having 2 moles removed from his forehead (he has apparently had a few of these removed in the past already, some from his neck) :

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01430.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/16/AR2007021601430.html)

So are there any people here that consider themselves to be neg victims that have two lumps/moles that might be close enough together to be considered a pair? If so would you consider posting photos please, or at least a description?

(If anyone can find a picture of President Bush's moles I would appreciate a link please, I've google searched but had no luck so far, thanks.)

star
28th April 2007, 01:32 AM
I believe that Spectral Dragon posted that moles and marks like that can be attachments or neg related or something.

Beekeeper
28th April 2007, 04:41 AM
McArthur, in that last photo of your friend's head a third lump appears to be forming above the other two in a triangular pattern. The lady's face is also a pattern of three. The other lady's back is a pattern of 6. Two darker and two lots of lighter doubles.

hasalameth
28th April 2007, 01:16 PM
IF you for some reason dreamwalk (astrally project) from your own dreams to someone else's (usually someone close to you), and exchange energy with them, they will usually wake up with a tiny mark / bruise. I don't know if this is true for all, but that's what happened to my ex when I sort of drained her in her sleep, not by purpose of course, I was just so low on energy myself that my energy body figured that was the "only way" to get energy... I feel bad about that up unto this day, that's part of why I want to learn to consciously OBE, I want to be in control so stuff like that won't happen again (which it did two weeks ago... :? ).

Anyhow, I think it's logic, I mean, NEW / similar energy work can give you rashes, and since the energy body is intimately interconnected with the nerveous system / rest of the body, why wouldn't scars on the energy body manifest on the physical one?

That last pic looked really nasty, have you guys been trying to do anything about the poor neg victim? :(

/the Inccubus (joke) :lol:

McArthur
3rd May 2007, 04:05 PM
Well I had a particularly bad neg attack recently and things have quietened down a bit now, but.. I now have two small lumps on the roof of my mouth by the left side near my teeth right at the back. One is slightly bigger than the other but they are lumps that appeared after this recent bad attack. They are quite annoying in that I can feel them all the time and wish I could take a photo or something. I'm in the process of attempting to take photos of my "pairs" of moles/marks on my head, two of which I think may be a major attachment point causing my tinnitus and buzzing/voices in my ear. I'll repost here what I just posted to Dan in This Thread (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7513)

"Dan, I have something very similar going on! I have two (see my thread about vampire marks coming in twos) marks on my right cheek very near to where the jaw bones join by my ear. On one of these marks it isn't totally bald but has some hair growing out of it that is white (I'm 39 and have no grey hair anywhere else). I also get "voices" and definitely feel that it is at the jaw join and around the ear where the attachment points are that allow it to manifest these "sounds" in my ears. I think it possibly uses subtle EM fields to create a vibration on the inner ear to cause these "sounds". I can create these sounds myself by moving my jaw back and forth.

What I have is like tinnitus buzzing constantly but if I move my jaw (back and forth) the pitch of the "tone" in my ear changes. I can literally create a "voice" in my head just by moving my jaw slightly in certain ways - and it sounds exactly like the "voice" this neg manifests at times. I'd love to be able to find out what is being moved in my inner ear when I move my jaw to make this tinnitus tone change pitch, perhaps a nerve or something? I can also feel the energy in my ears where it is making some kind of connection."

I also have lumps that have appeared a couple of inches below each nipple and they feel like possible attachment points. There is a general feeling of slight pain/soreness a couple of inches below each breast and intense heat there. This thing also gives me occasional chest pains, threatening my heart as a scare tactic/threat. I have in the past been able to move the pain using Astral hand type awareness so that it moved to my shoulder....

I have had ECGs done and tests regarding these chest pains and they found nothing at all.

In fact I have been able to move various "pains" since I was a kid without even realising what I was doing. I would get a pain near my chest and would be able to move it down towards my stomach with my mind. I now realize I wasn't moving the pain but the actual neg or attachment point that was causing it.

McArthur
3rd May 2007, 04:18 PM
On one of these marks it isn't totally bald but has some hair growing out of it that is white (I'm 39 and have no grey hair anywhere else).

What causes the white hair? According to wikipedia:

"The death of the melanocyte stem cells causes hair to begin going grey.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_color

So what I need to know now is whether a constant and subtle EM field can cause these stem cells to die off, I'm guessing it probably could. It's certainly unusual that the only white hairs I have is in my beard growing out of one of my moles that I suspect to be an attachment point.

McArthur
3rd May 2007, 04:48 PM
That last pic looked really nasty, have you guys been trying to do anything about the poor neg victim? :(

It is nasty, yes. I know this person's history and can see how the negs have and are influencing his behaviour to some extent, but there isn't a lot I can do at the moment. This is the same person at whose house I took these pics of orbs HERE (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6481)

I've had discussions with him without saying too much myself and he says he has a "ghost" around him he has a name for etc etc, no need to go into more detail here at the moment.

When I took that photo of his lumps he was having very bad head pains at the back of his head and neck and he (reluctantly... I had to talk him in to it, his resident neg obviously didn't like the idea) allowed me to try my beard trimmer on the area of pain as an experiment (see my Em fields and possession thread) and said it helped it "a little". It wasn't done long enough to be honest as he (or his resident neg) "didn't like it" even though he shaves his head himself with one anyway.

I did this because many times I have had psychic attacks in my head area (especially crown chakra) and have been able to disturb the attack, and stop headaches, with my beard trimmer that I talk about in the EM fields thread. And I suspected his headache wasn't "just a headache" but a psychic attack.

It was after this event that I began to get a pretty strong neg attack as I was preparing the photos for this thread. I figured the attack might lessen once I had the thread posted with the photos done and tried to come here whilst under attack to get it posted (no need for the neg to try and stop me once it's already done) - but the forum was down which meant I couldn't post anything, which was a pretty strange coincidence at the time. I took a mega salt bath which helped quite a bit but now I have two extra lumps on the roof of my mouth.

McArthur
3rd May 2007, 04:57 PM
This next one is Lemmy from the band Motorhead, notice the two very distinctive marks on his left cheek (If anyone knows whether he suffers from Tinnitus I would appreciate any info, thanks!) :

Ahhh, he does, in fact, suffer from Tinnitus, although it could be attributed to loud music playing.

http://members.fortunecity.com/nrbq1/tinnitus.html

I have two much smaller lumps similar to his on the opposite cheek but I'm not in a rock band and do suspect they are related to the buzzing in my ears.

McArthur
3rd May 2007, 05:25 PM
This is just plain weird! From that link about famous people with tinnitus:

Ted Nugent - Amboy Dukes guitarist: "My left ear is pretty much whacked. But I can still hear really good in my right ear. Early on, I would stick shell casings, which I always had handy, in my ear, to protect my right ear because that was the one that was facing the amp the most."

I also tend to pick up on stuff that seem like coincidences since reading the Celestine Prophecy books, and this one stands out like a sore thumb!

I am currently reading the 7th book in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series with the main character being an Inner-World "Gunslinger" or cowboy. During part of an earlier book they have to keep a "doorway" between the worlds open for certain characters to go through and come back. But with the door open there are these "todash" (his made-up word for them) sounds that can send you crazy if you are close to the doorway. To counter this the "Gunslinger" puts two bullets/shell casings in his ears to counter the "todash chimes" (http://www.thedarktower.net/wiki/Main/TodashChimes?action=edit&restore=diff:1098212474:1097281275:minor&preview=y).

What is even more interesting is that in various Occult traditions, especially Buddhist, the 5 senses are called "The Five Gates" or five doorways. With the ears being one of those "doorways", if you get my drift?

I guess you'd have to have read the books to understand what I mean (and may mean nothing to anyone else) but that sure is an interesting coincidence as far as I am concerned.

Beekeeper
4th May 2007, 10:00 AM
I also have lumps that have appeared a couple of inches below each nipple and they feel like possible attachment points. There is a general feeling of slight pain/soreness a couple of inches below each breast and intense heat there. This thing also gives me occasional chest pains, threatening my heart as a scare tactic/threat. I have in the past been able to move the pain using Astral hand type awareness so that it moved to my shoulder....

Get a doctor to check these out, okay?

CFTraveler
4th May 2007, 02:31 PM
[b]
I am currently reading the 7th book in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series with the main character being an Inner-World "Gunslinger" or cowboy. During part of an earlier book they have to keep a "doorway" between the worlds open for certain characters to go through and come back. But with the door open there are these "todash" (his made-up word for them) sounds that can send you crazy if you are close to the doorway. To counter this the "Gunslinger" puts two bullets/shell casings in his ears to counter the "todash chimes" (http://www.thedarktower.net/wiki/Main/TodashChimes?action=edit&restore=diff:1098212474:1097281275:minor&preview=y).

What is even more interesting is that in various Occult traditions, especially Buddhist, the 5 senses are called "The Five Gates" or five doorways. With the ears being one of those "doorways", if you get my drift?

I guess you'd have to have read the books to understand what I mean (and may mean nothing to anyone else) but that sure is an interesting coincidence as far as I am concerned. Mine will be a completely worthless comment: I read the Tower books about 15 years ago and remember almost nothing about it except the 'lobstrosities'. Every time I go to a seafood place and see lobsters I remember the lobstrosities. What I like the most about SK's writing is his wordplay. Ok, carry on with your conversation. :wink:

McArthur
4th May 2007, 04:06 PM
Get a doctor to check these out, okay?
I have, don't worry, he said it was just gristle or something and not cancer. I've had similar lumps, two of, appear under my left armpit, he said they were probably infected follicles or something similar. Regardless of what I think these things are (neg related) I always seek a medical opinion.

McArthur
4th May 2007, 04:08 PM
Mine will be a completely worthless comment: I read the Tower books about 15 years ago and remember almost nothing about it except the 'lobstrosities'. Every time I go to a seafood place and see lobsters I remember the lobstrosities. What I like the most about SK's writing is his wordplay. Ok, carry on with your conversation. :wink:
That was book two of the seven I think you're talking about. The last one only came out recently, it's taking him a long time to complete the series of seven books. King is a very clever man IMO and probably my favorite fiction author.

pominat0r
4th May 2007, 10:16 PM
I got two big moles removed 3 years ago because of their size. Here a picture of my back pointing where they were and a close up :

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/763/img10652ox1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9554/img10672hv7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

CFTraveler
4th May 2007, 10:32 PM
Those look like lipomas- my hubby had two removed (not a pair, but one, then it developed again, and had it removed again.) I never thought to connect it with anything, but back then I didn't know anything about this stuff.

pominat0r
4th May 2007, 11:04 PM
Nooo your wrong! That's was a ex girlfriend agression! :lol:
Really I don't really know if it can be related to something, I only add this for the McArthur request

McArthur
7th May 2007, 03:27 AM
I got two big moles removed 3 years ago because of their size. Here a picture of my back pointing where they were and a close up
Thanks for the pics Philippe, I really appreciate you sharing them! I have seen quite a few like this that tend to be towards the left side of the chest or back. I'm still trying to work out why some of them seem to be a "pair" and others not. The back in-between the shoulderblades does appear to be one of the main areas negs attach to though, as well as the back of neck and head.

I can't say for definite here if they are neg attachment points (and I'm sure some of the more level-headed members here will tell you they're only lumps and nothing to worry about.... :wink: ) but if I was you I would treat them as attachment points *just in case* and use the various countermeasures on them.

Unfortunately, because these are on the back (I have a couple I suspect myself that I can't reach) this can be difficult to do - which is probably why negs pick this very area to attach. The person I mentioned earlier with two very large growths/moles on her spine I mentioned in an earlier post had them almost in the exact same place as yours.

Seeing as you've been kind enough to share yours I'll share one I have managed to upload to my pc that I was hesitant to post as it looks pretty yucky. These are the two under my left armpit that have been there for some time now. I have talked to my doctor two times about them now as they sometimes get larger and quite painful, almost like blisters. He has given me various medication but those two red marks just won't go away - I've not used any countermeasures on them yet for some strange reason...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/armpit2.jpg

I'll upload more of mine when I can get my head shaved again and have someone take photos of the back of my head.

Nikpalj
25th May 2007, 04:01 PM
I have a whole bunch of mole attachments on my legs, stomach and specially the arms (haven't even tried checking the back, no need to).

The normal half dozen moles that I've had, say, on my arms all my life look like you'd expect to - small, hard lumps of dark brown tissue.

The new and improved variants look like light to very light brown splotches of color on the skin. Many of these are of the paired, vampire bite variety, on a few places on my arms there are even pairs of vampire bites right next to each other, but under different angles.

Some of the light brown ones go up the forearm following a perfect imagined vertical, 10 centimeters of skin in between, which definitely reminds me of acupuncture energy meridians.

On the right arm there's a place where the new moles form a damn arcane symbol (joking) - three of them form the points of a small triangle, with a vampire bite on top of that... looks like one of those alien spaceships from oldschool arcade games or something out of a dan brown book, lol!

A mole on the left leg that Ive had for as long as I remember has now grown to epic proportions and is most definitely an attachment point *now* - maybe it was one all along?

I have one of those small, hard skin colored bumps right in the middle of my forehead. This one had appeared when I was back in elementary school.

I remember I had another one at the exact center (on the inside) of the finger right next to the pinky - again reminds me of acupuncture - from age 10 to 14, when it had completely vanished.

As the throat and the third eye chakras seem to be major attack objectives for the negs that are attacking me one night I had an idea that I'd test the bump on my forehead (when I was a kid dad had even joked that that was probably my third eye, like in hinduism, haw haw) to see if it had anything to do with the Dark Side.

So I cooked a needle until I got the water boiling, burnt it in the open a flame a little and pressed the tip gently into the center of the lump.

The same second I did that I got an extremely strong, unnatural urge to vomit that was centered in my throat chakra - exactly of the same kind I sometimes get when various pieces of furniture in the room that I'm presently at (specially my computer) make those strong cracking sounds that are usually related to paranormal / spirit presence.

A second after that I felt a very strong weakness in my body, like what you get from low blood pressure in the summer months.

Both the weakness and the vomiting urge passed after about half a minute, and a clear water-like fluid started coming out of the now punctured lump.

I said to hell with it all and punctured the b**** again, and got the same kind of vomiting sensation in the center of my throat immediately. This time I gingerly tried spinning the point slowly inside of the lump (there was absolutely no pain present during the operation, thank you very much) and the most surprising thing then happened - the vomiting sensation in my throat started *moving* in a circular fashion inside of my throat, in sync with what I was doing with the needle!

There was another time I did this same thing but this time there was a tiny neg inside of my throat chakra and when I stuck the needle tip inside of the lump the neg had immediately jumped up inside of the chakra in a completely startled fashion - it was exactly like I had stuck that needle into it's fat posterior!

This was one of the first definite indications for me that I've had this neg problem actually for a long, long time - since early childhood...

Nikpalj
25th May 2007, 04:04 PM
Not long ago, when I was walking down the street there was a really untidy beggar woman passing close by me on my left side and suddenly I felt a strong, funny kind of itch on the outside part of my left forearm.

I raised my shirt sleeve only to find that itch was centered in a big light brown mole that hadn't been there when last time I looked. I passed over the "itch" with my awareness hands and sure enough grabbed the butt of something small and round that suddenly started wriggling frantically, trying to break free of the grip...

I looked at it using my third eye and what I saw was a portion of my arm made out of a jelly-like light blue substance...

But there was a small crater / hole in the "skin" on the exact spot where the mole is on the physical skin of the arm and the "itch" was actually a really rather cute looking tiny squid-like critter with ruby red eyes, it's body made out of the same kind of "substance" as the portion of my arm that I was focusing on.

It had the tentacles on the front part of it's body dug straight into it's hole (maybe better say "puncture wound") almost all the way up to it's head / body - kinda reminded me of the round doors on the hobbit-holes.

When I'd surprised it, it was apparently right in the middle of a serious effort at mining - trying to widen that puncture wound in my arm by the way of wriggling the tentacles it had stuffed inside of it in an unsophisticated fashion.

It let out a panicked high pitched chirping and dove into the hole with the front part of its body, wriggling it's cute posterior from left to right as fast as it could, propelling itself forward...

Böng
25th May 2007, 04:46 PM
I have a strange mole formation at the back of my upper right arm:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/darkjp2/pic3.jpg

What could that be?

Got some other moles on my skin too, but can't remember a time without them :)

McArthur
25th May 2007, 08:56 PM
Here is another photo of two moles. Notice that although they are further apart than the mythical vampire marks they are the exact same colour and size. These are the only marks this person has on her face and they are identical and obviously connected IMO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/samemoles2.jpg

CFTraveler
25th May 2007, 08:57 PM
I have a strange mole formation at the back of my upper right arm:

What could that be?

Got some other moles on my skin too, but can't remember a time without them :) My nephew gets those: They are actually a virus that can be taken care of with medication (a lotion). At least that's what my nephew's dots look like.

Böng
25th May 2007, 09:16 PM
a virus ? which one?
lol my dermatologist didn't mention that when he examined these a few years ago and since then i cnat remember that they have grown neiter in size nor in number.

btw the pic is kinda crappy colorwise, the moles should be darker.

but with a bit imaginaton I can see a star formation (Ursa Minor) :)

/E:-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to post a one sentence post so i edit this into this post:
should have included something for measurement in the picture... they are about 1-3mm

CFTraveler
25th May 2007, 09:38 PM
His were kind of small, so who knows.

Flash_hound
29th May 2007, 09:41 PM
I have two on either side of my heart....

hasalameth
3rd June 2007, 01:38 PM
I have two on either side of my heart....

:shock:

McArthur
16th May 2009, 01:57 AM
I have more "vampire marks" that I have saved from the internet or taken photos of people. Here is one of some politician:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vampmarks5.jpg

Can you see how the eye that the marks are below is slightly out of line? Coincidence?

I will upload more photos soon that I have on my cellphone. One is a polish guy I know who has a matching pair on his nose. There is a guy who owns a shop nearby (no photo unfortunately) who has more or less the same marks on his nose as well. If these were all caused by a virus, then how come it manifests in pairs so much?

Beekeeper
17th May 2009, 08:27 AM
It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, you should see a dermatologist if you're worried about a mole, if it's growing, changing shape, itching or bleeding. If you're prone to moles, you should have them checked regularly, regardless of cause.

I do think some moles and birthmarks are past life related. There's a student at my son's school, a sweet-faced little blonde, with a "bullet hole" right in the middle of his forehead.

McArthur
29th October 2011, 10:58 AM
Just a slight update to me mentioning I have matching moles on my back. I had suspected I have what Robert calls a "Hitcher" which he gives advice about at the end of his book Astral Dynamics how to try and remove one if you happen to Astral Project and find something attached to you (mainly the back). Well I have been having some spontaneous semi-OOBEs over the past few years and on one occasion I was in bed and sort of half out so I could see Astrally and there is an entity on my back. I can't describe it too accurately as it was dark, but it's about the size of a medium size dog such as a pit bull terrier. Working on it atm, no wonder I have had so much back pain!

McArthur
9th July 2012, 03:31 PM
I have been collecting pictures from online and elsewhere regarding these two vamps marks and thought I would upload them now just in case I lose them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vamps-Rupert-Murdoch-7-19-11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vamps-chirac.jpg
(This Chirac one may not be immediately obvious but brow chakra and left (your right) of bottom of nose)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vamps6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vamps_bernadetteafp300.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vamp-Pete-Doherty.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vamp-marks--Paul-Chambers-leaves-the--008.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/Vamp-Andy-Coulson.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/sleeplesssolitude2/vampmarks.jpg

I have noticed that when these moles appear around a person's eye that these eyes (or lids) themselves always seem unsymmetrical which I find difficult to believe is just caused by a virus.

Somewhere in all of the photos is someone with the "two" moles that always look to me like pairs. It could mean nothing, of course, but let me tell you about my experience the other day.

I went to a bar where I know people here in Spain and things seemed ok at first. I was talking to some freinds and buying rounds when the woman on the table in front of us, who I kind of know in passing, started loudly arguing with her boyfriend. It was in Spanish so I am not too sure what the argument was about, but I could feel the atmosphere changing ... from happy to negative. I watched quietly and my friend Martin said that they had been arguing for the past 2 hours so I must have arrived just as there was a lull in the activity.

She didn't just shout at him but seemed to go into some kind of frenzy slightly and he sat there and stayed fairly calm. Some of us tried to calm her down to no avail and then I suddenly saw her arm was covered in these moles that I have written about in this thread. She had maybe around 10 or 11 sets of two all down one arm. As soon as I thought this the activity increased and she went really crazy -- the spirits creating the argument and influencing her could read my thoughts (I was already under psychic attack myself by this point, but stayed calm and observed). They (the negs) knew I had just seen her arm and I swear things got worse right after that -- they really hate those of us who can see what they are up to.

There wasn't much I could do for the poor woman (yet) apart from observe and come here to write down about it. She eventually had to be assisted out of the bar gently by my friend to stop her attacking her boyfriend and continuing to cause mayhem. It was best for all concerned under the circumstances. After this... I came under serious direct neg attack for the rest of the day!

There are many people who have these pairs of marks who probably lead a happy normal life. But I swear that I feel guided in this and that they are not meant to be there at all.