PDA

View Full Version : I Just Met Robert Monroe!

dkane
27th April 2007, 11:20 PM
Hi Guys,

I just decided to experiment with finding people in the After Life. So I tried to contact Robert Monroe. (He passed away years ago). After my second try, I manage to meet the legend face to face in his office at what I assume was the Monroe Institue they have set up in Focus 27!

He looked a little younger than the pics I had seen of him. But I was him alright. I arrived in a waiting room and walked straight into his office still "spinning" from the phasing/location of him. He was lounging back on his chair with his feet up on his chair and an old pair of socks on with holes in them. lol

Wasnt very cerimonious, I happened to arrive in a pair of shorts and no t-shirt, and was actually a little shocked to suddenly be in his office making a mess. He sorta just looked at me and said " what do you want?" and all i could get out was "hello, sir" before I lost my focus.

Im going to experiment with travelling to the Monroe Institute more in the next week- since i live in Australia and cant make it there very easily at the moment. Hopefully to build a relationship with them from here. And hopefully meet Mr Monroe on better terms this time. LOL

myhoran
28th April 2007, 03:52 AM
WOW. Cool. Keep up the good work.

artdragondream
31st May 2007, 04:01 AM
Add one more thing to the list of things to try once i can go OBE.

~Scott

Chris
8th June 2007, 01:31 PM
Hey dkane,

I've had a few experiences involving Monroe too, and each one seems to be based upon education of the OOB state. I know a few others who've had similar experiences - perhaps he's getting about a fair bit now :)

Chris

Triot
4th August 2007, 06:14 PM
Makes me question if life continues in the afterlife with the same things
as someone was doing here. With a dash of more freedom to move around of course. 8)

Caelrie
12th November 2007, 08:52 PM
Makes me question if life continues in the afterlife with the same things
as someone was doing here. With a dash of more freedom to move around of course. 8)
It's that way if you want it to be. It's not if you don't want it to be. Of course, many don't realize they have a choice right away.

iSpiritIsis
19th May 2014, 05:40 PM
After my second try, I manage to meet the legend face to face in his office at what I assume was the Monroe Institue they have set up in Focus 27!
Where can I purchase focus 27? Its not in the gateway experience series?

Sinera
19th May 2014, 07:05 PM
It's the Lifeline Program. Focus 27 is a destination to bring the retrieved people to.

See here: http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/lifeline

deadcat
9th July 2014, 07:00 AM
Anything past the 'gateway experience' (focus 21), you have to attend a 6 day workshop, but to do that you have to have attended a
Gateway Program 6 day workshop. Having listened to the CD series doesn't count.

StephaneRaymond
25th June 2015, 12:45 AM
It looks like he's continuing his work long after his physical tenure. That's amazing!

Honeybadger400
8th October 2016, 06:20 AM
I've heard others mention seeing him in a park thats just outside the akashic library where's he's teaching a class on the lawn.
Supposedly you can get there if you will yourself to go to "The Park"