PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Deprivation = Parallel Universe?

HorseBox
30th April 2007, 08:47 PM
Could it be possible that sleep deprivation opens you up to the spirit world or some sort of dimension where demons reside? I`ll start from the beginning.

It all started when I was in my dads apartment and I bought a bunch of speed pills from his neighbour. The same night I let my dad do a bit of hypnosis on me something id never done before in which he said "You will open up to all language". I should also mention my dads an occultist and is big into thelema and crowley and all that pooh so that most likely played a big part in my delusions.

Anyway a few days later when id stayed up around 56 hours on speed something weird happened. I was in a really unhealthy state I hadnt eaten in at least 24 hours and obviously hadnt slept. I was lying in bed hoping to end off the trip and go to sleep and I remember I was thinking about a film with a murderer in it and at the exact second I said something with the word evil in it in my head a voice appeared in my head and started questioning me he said something like "Evil? Whos evil?". The voice was telling me to write what he was saying down and things like that and for a long time I was convinced my dad had formed some sort of telepathic connection with me and was communicating.

Anyway it didnt take long for me to realize this wasnt my dad I was talking to and this voice seems to be sinister and malicious. Every time I stay up more than 24 hours on speed now I have this voice in my head and its constantly trying to put me down, insult me in any way possible and keeps threatening to kill me and always tells me theyre coming to kill me. It never refers to itself as I it always says we. "Were" coming to kill you. "We think your gonna die". Its not always malicious but it always has a negative attitude and for every 1 positive thing it says it says a hundred negative things.

Anyways Ive learned alot from talking to it and I can deal with it fairly effectively. It says alot of interesting things which make me wonder whether its all in my head or something more.

One night I was sitting in my room and something caught my eye. It was a piece of cellophane straw wrapper plastic hanging off the edge of my table and it was moving insanely fast all by itself, i hadnt even noticed it was there it was so inconspicuous but when it was moving I couldnt miss it, it even made a sound while it was moving. I went in for a closer inspection and a voice said "This is a parallel universe, were demons". I said "thats pretty f***in cool" and it replied "no its not cool" so I dealt with it the best way I know by shouting and tormenting it inside my head. Thats the only way I know to get these voices to back down. These voices keep mentioning that im connected to a parallel universe whenever i stay up more than 24 hours. They keep saying "Your in the middle, your in between your world and ours".

Something strange happened the last time I was up I was sitting in my room and the voice mentioned one of my relatives then all of a sudden I got this smell of burning sage for no reason at all. It scared the pooh outta me then the voice threatened me and said "Wait until 12:00 our powers are intensified by 1000 times." After that it was saying "Were going to come and kill you at 12:00.", "dont worry well send flowers to your mother when she comes home and finds you dead" . All of a sudden the CD players goes on full blast down stairs for about 10 seconds then goes off. The voice commented on how the CD player went on all by itself. I went downstairs and there was nobody there but there was a real strong smell of sage. After that I started smell burning plastic everywhere I went. I then got the idea in my head that my brain was burning from doing too much speed so in a panic I set the alarm, locked the door and made my way to the hospital. On my way I stopped in the pizza place and got a slice of pizza. It tasted like pooh for some reason and the voice says "were controlling your senses, you have the taste buds of a vegan now so the taste of pepperoni is encumberng". I went to get a drink and got the mother of all frights. It appeared that the guy at the counters head had shrunken and now looked like a demon. Took me a few seconds to realize it was a different guy. There was 2 people working there. Sounds funny now but I didnt find it too funny at the time. There was this black muslim guy in there with wearing a kilt or some other mad looking muslim clothes. I somehow got the idea he was possessed by the devil and was going to try and kill me. I decided to call an ambulance to give me a lift to the hospital even though it was only 10 minutes down the road.

When the ambulance got there I told the paramedic my symptoms and he added to my paranoia by telling me he could smell burning plastic off me too. This topped it all off. While I was lying in the hospital room every now and then id get a cool breeze hit me in the face and would smell burning plastic really strong. One point when I was smelling it the strongest by the sink the doctor walked in the room and got a fright and jumped back when he walked by the sink where id been smelling the burning plastic. They gave me this blue antipsychotic pill but it did absolutely nothing. They gave me a bed to sleep on in the corridor and I was talking to the voices until I went asleep. They kept saying things like "you handled your first psychic attack really well", "your a tough cad, I would have been trembling in your shoes", and kept mentioning this parallel universe and psychic attacks and things like that.

Ive wrote down all sorts Could it be possible that sleep deprivation opens you up to the spirit world or some sort of dimension where demons reside? I`ll start from the beginning.

It all started when I was in my dads apartment and I bought a bunch of speed pills from his neighbour. The same night I let my dad do a bit of hypnosis on me something id never done before in which he said "You will open up to all language". I should also mention my dads an occultist and is big into thelema and crowley and all that pooh so that most likely played a big part in my delusions.

Anyway a few days later when id stayed up around 56 hours on speed something weird happened. I was in a really unhealthy state I hadnt eaten in at least 24 hours and obviously hadnt slept. I was lying in bed hoping to end off the trip and go to sleep and I remember I was thinking about a film with a murderer in it and at the exact second I said something with the word evil in it in my head a voice appeared in my head and started questioning me he said something like "Evil? Whos evil?". The voice was telling me to write what he was saying down and things like that and for a long time I was convinced my dad had formed some sort of telepathic connection with me and was communicating.

Anyway it didnt take long for me to realize this wasnt my dad I was talking to and this voice seems to be sinister and malicious. Every time I stay up more than 24 hours on speed now I have this voice in my head and its constantly trying to put me down, insult me in any way possible and keeps threatening to kill me and always tells me theyre coming to kill me. It never refers to itself as I it always says we. "Were" coming to kill you. "We think your gonna die". Its not always malicious but it always has a negative attitude and for every 1 positive thing it says it says a hundred negative things.

Anyways Ive learned alot from talking to it and I can deal with it fairly effectively. It says alot of interesting things which make me wonder whether its all in my head or something more.

One night I was sitting in my room and something caught my eye. It was a piece of cellophane straw wrapper plastic hanging off the edge of my table and it was moving insanely fast all by itself, i hadnt even noticed it was there it was so inconspicuous but when it was moving I couldnt miss it, it even made a sound while it was moving. I went in for a closer inspection and a voice said "This is a parallel universe, were demons". I said "thats pretty f***in cool" and it replied "no its not cool" so I dealt with it the best way I know by shouting and tormenting it inside my head. Thats the only way I know to get these voices to back down. These voices keep mentioning that im connected to a parallel universe whenever i stay up more than 24 hours. They keep saying "Your in the middle, your in between your world and ours".

Something strange happened the last time I was up I was sitting in my room and the voice mentioned one of my relatives then all of a sudden I got this smell of burning sage for no reason at all. It scared the pooh outta me then the voice threatened me and said "Wait until 12:00 our powers are intensified by 1000 times." After that it was saying "Were going to come and kill you at 12:00.", "dont worry well send flowers to your mother when she comes home and finds you dead" . All of a sudden the CD players goes on full blast down stairs for about 10 seconds then goes off. The voice commented on how the CD player went on all by itself. I went downstairs and there was nobody there but there was a real strong smell of sage. After that I started smell burning plastic everywhere I went. I then got the idea in my head that my brain was burning from doing too much speed so in a panic I set the alarm, locked the door and made my way to the hospital. On my way I stopped in the pizza place and got a slice of pizza. It tasted like pooh for some reason and the for some reason and a voice said "were controlling all your 5 senses, youve the taste buds of a vegan now, the taste of pepperoni is encumbering".

I got up to get a drink and it appeared the guy at the counters head had shrunken and he looked like a demon now. It scared the living pooh out of me before i realized it was a different guy. There were 2 people working there. Sounds funny now but I wasnt laughing at the time. There was this black muslim guy in there wearing a kilt or some weird muslim looking clothes in there and he kept staring at me and adding to my paranoia. The voices were telling me hes possessed and theyre going to make him stab me. I decided to play it safe and called an ambulance to give me a lift to the hospital even though it was only 10 minutes down the road.

When I got in the ambulance I told the paramedic my symptoms and he added to my paranoia by telling me he could smell burning plastic off me. This topped it off when I was lying in the room in the hospital I kept feeling cool breezes hitting me in the face and kept getting really strong whiffs of burning plastic every now and again. When the doctor came into the room and walked by the sink where id been smelling it the strongest he got a fright and jumped back. I never did ask him why he jumped back but I assumed it was the smell. They gave me this blue antipsychotic pill which did absolutely nothing. Anyways they gave me a bed to sleep on in the corridor and for the rest of the night until i fell asleep i was talking to the voices and kept smelling burning plastic or rubber whenever someone walked by.

The voices were saying things like "you handled your first psychic attack well", "your real tough, I would have been trembling in your shoes", and other things about parallel universes. They woke me up at 6 the next morning and the voices had completely faded. Only traces left over.

Ive wrote down mass amounts of details and things these voices have said so much I could nearly write a book on it. The only names I hear these voices say are Lucifer and Toltan. I asked them once who they were and they said theyre murderers from across the road. Strange because i live across the road from a church.

That night they kept calling me a heathen, a demon(main two), a terrorist, a rebel, a hero, a villain, a direlect etc. They also kept repeating some words I didnt know the definition of like frivolous, serendepity, veneration.

Anyway Im just wondering if staying up days on speed could have opened me up to the spirit world or is this just a classic case of speed induced paranoid psychosis? If you need any more details and things these voices said tell me. Like I said theres enough to write a book on it. Im lucky I have a good memory when it comes to altered states.

CFTraveler
30th April 2007, 08:53 PM
Has this only happened to you while sleep deprived, or in other occasions?
When you're sleep deprived your dreaming mind starts showing you your dreams whether you're awake or asleep. As to where these images come from is another question. It could be the memories of the horror movies and the knowledge that your dad passed on to you coming back at you. Some of it could be from another dimension, but your history of watching a lot of horror flicks and being exposed to occult material can give your psyche a lot of information to process.

ps. I moved this topic because you asked for theoretical input, something not allowed in the 'Serious' forum.

HorseBox
30th April 2007, 09:12 PM
It only gets extreme like that when im sleep deprived but it usually leaves after effects which can last for months until I block them out. The first time it happened I had a voice in my head from time to time for about 5 months until I started ignoring it. What brought it on and kept it going was talking to the voices and answering their questions. Since I started ignoring them after the last bout of madness theyve disappeared.

They still come back from time to time right after I wake up in the morning. When I was hearing them sober they were always the clearest in the morning after waking up. I hear the voice from time to time in some dreams which tend to wake me up. I had a weird dream where the world was severely limited for some reason. Its impossible to describe but in the dream I was on the corner of the street and there this big spike coming out of the ground with things chained to it and that was the whole world. I remembered that there was way much more in the real world and was struggling with being in a world of nothing but a big spike coming out of the ground and things chained to it.

Before I woke up the voice said "Lifes short dont make it shorter"

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night from a dream where I feel like im being stabbed with spiked or getting tangled in barbed wire and the voice is talking the whole way through. Its hard to explain but its like everything goes pitch black and im in a real uncomfortable position and I struggle with it until I wake up. Sometimes its like being stabbed by spikes, sometimes its like being compressed or clenched into a weird position sometimes its like being clawed and attacked by a cat. Its weird ♥♥♥♥ it never happened before until I had a few of these speed induced psychotic episodes now it happens regularly.

HorseBox
30th April 2007, 09:49 PM
The thing that got me nervous is my mind was going out of control and the voice was making me visualize and think about things it said. It kept making me visualize me opening doors in my mind. It also started talking about two zigzags coming together and interwining and I couldnt help but visualize it in my mind and it said "thats how it starts, were connected now".

It reacted to one thing I said at the end of the night and everything turned to ♥♥♥♥ from there on. I commented on how it got right inside my head then it said loudly "I can do anything in that frankenstein head of yours now" and said "thank you father for bringing me closer than ever to him". It scared ten kinds of ♥♥♥♥ out of me and it made it clear that it was inside my head now and was in control of all my 5 senses. It started scanning through my mind and saying "Whoooah look at this" and I couldnt help visualizing electronics circuits which I had been learning about days earlier. I kept getting this heavy vibrating feeling in my stomach which temporarily stopped when id roll over but came back again.

This probably doesnt belong on this forum because its my imagination and that created the whole scenario but its a good example of the impact everything you see, hear and read has on the subconscious mind.

CFTraveler
30th April 2007, 11:42 PM
Regardless of the origin I want to give you a little information and I do hope it helps you in some way:
1) Hypnagogic hallucinations are common when you're in the trance state. Not everyone is aware of this until they start to do consciousness and awareness work. This is why many ancient disciplines discouraged this type of thing until you had reached a certain 'age' or 'stage' in your training. They are caused by your brain. The information used can be from your subconscious. But here metaphysics come in: Sometimes the information in your subconscious or unconscious mind can come from the astral, or 'akashic records'. So it is possible that you are overshadowed by some entity, who is taking advantage of what your subconscious had witnessed. (Which is why I no longer watch horror movies. Too much stuff for me to have to look at again, in the middle of the night, while paralyzed. No thank you.)
If you know that you have a weakness (i.e. you need your sleep) be aware that in your case it can be dangerous because it leaves you confused. This is good, because you know that your symptoms can be managed, and you are not at the mercy of something outside of you. In my humble opinion, fear is the worst thing.
Even if you are hassled by something astral, just knowing these things can help you. And countermeasures are definitely not going to hurt- there are things you can do to protect yourself from any possible entity that may be trying to take advantage of you.
Here are some: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

And, don't do drugs- In your situation they can only make things worse.

HorseBox
1st May 2007, 12:23 AM
If it was an entity I was dealing with regardless of what its intentions were it was a teacher to me. It preyed on my weaknesses but at the same time it showed me my vulnerabilites so the next time it happened I had already overcome those weaknesses so it had to find new ones. It showed me how easy influenced the mind really is.

Heres something I wrote the day after having my most hardcore hallucinations up to date. Skip to the end to see the lessons I learned and theory I constructed from the experience.

Good god I had the worst paranoid delusions of my life last night. I woke up in the hospital this morning and remembered how insane the night before was. I started popping speed at 2:00 PM on friday. I spread it out and as usual couldnt get to sleep sunday night. I had the usual voices talking all sorts of mad stuff and slight visual hallucinations. Something new happened this time. All of a sudden I got this strong smell of sage or something in my room for no reason at all. It scared the outta me and the voices said it was them doing it. expletive deletedAll of a sudden a song started playing full volume downstairs. I went down and there was nobody there but there was a real strong smell of burning sage or something. I went back up stairs and starting getting this strong smell of burning plastic or rubber everywhere I went. All of a sudden I was convinced that my brain was melting from doing too much speed so in a panic I set the alarm, locked the door, and made my way to the hospital. The voices were saying at 12:00 they were gonna come and finish the job. They said things like "when they do an autopsy all theyre gonna see is a little crack in your kidney but it will look normal cuz you were doing speed and didnt eat" and "dont worry we`ll send flowers to your mother when she comes home and finds you dead". I stopped in the pizza place and got a slice of pizza. It tasted bad for some reason and a voice said "were controlling all your 5 senses, youve the taste buds of a vegan now so the taste of pepperoni is encumbering".

I got the mother of all frights when I went to get a drink and I thought the guy at the counter had mutated into a demonic looking thing. It scared the ♥♥♥♥ outta me before I realized it was a different guy, there was 2 people working there. When I finally ended up in the hospital I walked out of the room for some reason and when I found a clock at one point I saw it was 11:59. The got me paranoid again since the voices were telling me they were going to crack my kidney at 12:00 so I started walking up and down the corridor like a madman and the nurses were telling me to go back to my room but I was telling them my brain was burning and id be dead any minute now. A few minutes after 12:00 i went back to the room and the nurse came in with a blue pill and she says "it will stop the voices" and I couldnt help thinking of the blue pill in the matrix. I didnt wanna take the pill but she said if I didnt take it I couldnt stay in the hospital so I took the frickin thing.

When the doctor came in to the room he got a fright and jumped back when he walked by the sink where I had been smelling the burning rubber smell the strongest. That was &*^% weird I still have no idea what that was all about. He didnt tell me why he jumped back. After seeing the doctor they gave me a bed to sleep on in the corridor. The only weird things that happened after that was I could smell that burning plastic crap off everybody that walked by. They woke me up at 6 the next morning.

The whole night the voices were calling me a heathen, a terrorist, a rebel, a villain, a demon and a hero. I also kept hearing the words frivolous and serendepity. At one point I asked them why they were messing with me and they replied "your the chosen one, this is a spiritual trial" or some sh. like that.

Odd stuff to say the least. A few things happened that reinforced my theory. When I was in the pizza place I heard a song that said "its a crazy world stick with the crowd and youll be alright". That sparked a thought inside my head. What if humans are a bunch of sheep and we`re being controlled by some more advanced life form and schizophrenics are just more advanced people that have wandered away from the herd and these voices are like the sheepdogs that try to scare you back into the herd. Maybe like the voices said sleep deprivation connects you to a parallel universe and puts you in between this dimension and another one. It sounds completely retarded but these voices kept telling me that I had been connected to a parallel universe and they were demons and I was stuck in the middle. They also said most people that are connected to this dimension are used as puppets or mediums for the demons but I was too hardheaded to be manipulated.

This serendepity talk makes sense because I think I accidentally made some of the most important discoveries of my life.

Some requisites to survive in the real world.
1.) Never change your view of reality because of what you hear or read. With that being said never believe any religions, media, or anything anyone tells you without having solid proof by having experienced it your self.

2.) Never fear anything. Never let fear dictate your reality.

3.) You must be completely pure and perfect in your own mind. You must be completely free of fears, doubts, worries, shame, guilt, anger, hatred, etc. or they will consume you the minute you decide to tear down your safe illusory world and enter the real world. Anyone that takes psychedelics has a bit of an idea of the impact these negative aspects can have on your when your safe, protective, illusory dream world starts fading away.

My theory is this world is a prison and in order to bypass the prison guards to escape you have to be perfect. You have to be like the greatest Buddhist monk out there and even thats not enough. Unless you achieve all these requisites the guards will cut you down before you even make it to the prison gates.

Maybe the universe speaks in signs and symbols and you have to get rid of your blinders to be able to spot the signs. The signs I saw were

1.) In order to be free you have to attain all the requisites I mentioned above.
2.) Hell is right here on earth. Hell is a state of mind. Hell only exists when you havent attained all those requisites. When i was having heavy delusions I was pondering the though of going to hell and I turned on the TV and the Sopranos was on and I heard hell being mentioned about 5 times. It was an add with clips from different episodes. 1 the guy says "Im going to hell for Tony Soprano" or some stuff like that and another one some woman says "If im going to hell I wish god would give me a sign now". The voices kept telling me i was in hell and was in terror. Hell was that delusion fearful state of mind i was in last night. If that was hell then f I cant even imagine what heavens like. All it takes is losing fear among a few other things to escape hell.

This is just a theory I constructed from paranoid delusions. Im not claiming anything here. My plan is to spend the next few years of my life perfecting and preparing myself. Im going to completely wipe my self clean of all fears, worries, doubts etc. and the next time I do this I`ll be ready. Becoming a Buddhist monk seems like a reasonable way to go about it.

Tempestinateapot
1st May 2007, 05:55 AM
Have you considered adding stop using drugs to your list?

HorseBox
1st May 2007, 06:20 AM
Considered it? Ive already ticked it off my list. Im gonna live like a Buddhist for a while.

Hype859
8th July 2017, 07:16 PM
Hi I reciently had s similar experience where after 3-4 days no sleep I started to find porn videos online of my partner,
after revidting this state of mind several time then I started to notice that my friends were poping up into these videos.
second to last time the videos began interacting with me.
finallly they actually took on real form by actually trying to open the locked door of the room I was in.

Sorry I'm not the greatest ag getting things down but hearing that someone else has had a similar experience is very comforting are there any more of us out there?

olyris
9th July 2017, 10:06 PM
the technology does that in the real universe too... maybe you were just believing more.
i say this because i have been keeping myself in the original universe (with the Great White Secret) and i have yet seen even myself at pornhub...

ButterflyWoman
10th July 2017, 02:07 AM
Just a note that this thread is ten years old. The original poster is long gone, as are some of the participants. We don't have a rule against resurrecting very old threads, so that's all fine, but keep in mind that responses may be vastly different than one might expect if the participants were still around. ;)