PDA

View Full Version : Detecting problems from other dimensions

HorseBox
30th April 2007, 10:08 PM
Are there any real forms of divination to show you there are things in other dimensions messing with you. It would be pretty sad to live your whole life not even knowing that your being ♥♥♥♥ed by an invisible deleted by moderator.

In my case i have a few weird psychological disorders which cant be explained very well. I have nearly all the symptons of aspergers syndrome but Ive always felt theres more to the equation. When I smoke weed I become a vegetable and Im not fully in control of myself. I get filled with fear for no reason at all and when im talking to people I say all the wrong things and I say weird things which dont even relate to the conversation. I subconsciously say all the right things to make people depressed and angry but im hardly even thinking about what im saying.

All other drugs I handle well with the exception of coming down off speed. The sleep deprivation does some very weird things to me. I get voices in my head which tell me theyre trying to take over but they seem a.ot more like teachers than threats but I have no idea.

These asperger syndrome symptoms definately make me different from everyone else but theres no reason for it. Im gonna start by going to a psychologist to figure out what the hells going on but it couldnt hurt to take a look into the astral and other dimensions to see if alls well.

Tom
30th April 2007, 11:01 PM
So far the only thing I get consistent results with at all is Tarot cards. I wanted to try to learn to use a pendulum, for yes / no questions, but the results are very inconsistent so far. Tarot started out that way as well, but I gave it more time and effort. Maybe you can find something that works for you right away, but my guess is that you should just pick something you enjoy working with because it could take some time to get it to the point where it is useful.

CFTraveler
30th April 2007, 11:20 PM
I would like to add that if you're trying to discern astral reality from physical reality doing drugs isn't helpful- it would just help to muddle the issue.