PDA

View Full Version : Energy Work in Trance

Astral Exorcist
1st May 2007, 01:49 AM
My first time doing energy work in trance now reported here on astral dynamics, I tranced for the first in weeks and weeks of no trancing. I straight away identified the state I was in and straight away worked on energy bounces after experiencing irritating devices being lounged into the etheric system. I mistaken it as a physical thing at first but it was not painful enough to be a physical thing. The energy bounces worked, what it did was make the entity choose different operative locations inside the etheric body parameter. :) The bounces was not done in maximum performance as I delayed the energy work on personal issues this week. I use to be able to trance almost every single night for weeks. I've given up on trance work simply because I thought to myself it's a waste of time working with it if, I can't hold the duration. This was always the problem. Trancing is no problem but holding the state is very hard for me. For some it's a struggle getting out of it for me it's entirely opposite problem.