PDA

View Full Version : I got one :)

star
2nd May 2007, 01:20 PM
A few days ago I had an Astral Projection of sorts.

Earlier in that day I told a friend that I was feeling stressed but couldn't find a cause. Well, my energy was blocked so we did some energy work to correct that.

Later that day I got the idea to raise energy before I went to bed, too insure that my energy pathways stay open. Firstly I showered and used the running water to energize my feet and hands. When I got to bed I started by stimualting my feet and toes. I made sure to get my whole foot and move to my legs. After I was satisfied with my legs and feet I started "Fire Breathing" and raising energy up my body. After I was sufficiently buzzing and vibrating I also ran energy through my hands wrists and arms.

I let myself relax after that.

My awareness shifted and I started to lift out after that. For some reason I called out Arch Angel Michael's name repeatedly during this, and with every call of his name pulled out some more. I started to see some interesting landscapes. It was a green area, plant life I think. With many High Platues. I did start to pull into one localized area but I lost the OBE after that and I ended up back in my body. (I felt a strange stretching sensation during this.)

Korpo
2nd May 2007, 01:36 PM
Sounds wonderful! :)

Oliver

bastien001
2nd May 2007, 01:55 PM
I started "Fire Breathing" and raising energy up my body. After I was sufficiently buzzing and vibrating I also ran energy through my hands wrists and arms.

I let myself relax after that.

My awareness shifted and I started to lift out after that.

I'm fond of this kind of detail scenario thingies. keep posting !

BriMercer
31st May 2007, 04:34 PM
Excellent work! Raising energy can make all the difference when doing OBE. Even five minutes will show noticeable results.

Take care,

Brian

TheUniversalOne
22nd June 2007, 05:23 PM
Wow awesome!! I hope I have one to document soon :D