PDA

View Full Version : about the full body circuit

Dea
22nd September 2005, 02:05 AM
About this full body storage circuit. I was wondering why there is a combination with the breathing. I understand we absorb energy in the air.. but is there a particular reason to this ? Is this more effective this way ?

My own personalisation is to make the energy flowing constantly in the hands ands feet to the sub navel. The energy is constantly there and flowing from the hands and arms to the body, and to the feet and legs to the same place and i can feel the effect of my breathing without having to affect it consciously.

I find this much simplier (and i don't really know if this has been said before..). Did someone try this ? I am wondering if this can have some side effect or something, though i don't think this can be a bad.

thanks in advance for future replies.
Dea

Tom
22nd September 2005, 02:25 AM
If you want to run the full body circuit for several hours at a time while you are doing other activities, it is useful to have this circuit associated with something that will also likely remain constant during that time. Breathing is much easier to work with this way than your heartbeat, for example, and otherwise there is not much to work with that will serve the same purpose.

Another reason for moving the energy in time with the breath is that it is traditional.

Attention to the breathing has a side effect of helping to shut down the internal dialogue.

Your energy system is already affected by breathing in and out. Every part of your physical body is set in motion by your breathing when you are relaxed enough. It is more so with your energy body.

Planet_Jeroen
22nd September 2005, 07:46 AM
If you take Osho's teachings in account: Air would be full of Prana, or the very substance that energy is made of. The lungs would have the function to absorb the prana, and deliver it into the bload stream, where it is taken to your individual cells, and that same bloodstream carries the used energy, containing toxins and such back to the lungs, where they are expelled thru yout out-breath.

Regards,

Jeroen

PeterPan
22nd October 2005, 07:25 PM
I was in a 3 day homeostatic field workshop of IAC (international academy of consciousness) and Wagner Alegretti gave everyone indivudually sessions of reenergisation. For doing this he helped the exteriorization of energy with his breathing. Someone asked why and he replied that it was much stronger with the breath. He began using the breath at first unintentionally but then he noticed that he was sincronizing the exteriorization with breath.

The homeostatic filed is a ectoplasmic field (though not that dense like in ectoplasmic materializations). This field was created by Wagner Alegretti president of the IAC with the help of evolved extraphysical consciousnesses, it filled a whole pavillion where everyone was lying down and exteriorizing energies to ill extraphysical consciousnesses.

kevstar
23rd October 2005, 05:52 AM
There really is something to the breathing. Just about every spiritual activity a person can do deals with breath. Maybe it would be hard for you to get used to, but I'd reccommend learning to do it with breath.

Dea
23rd October 2005, 03:03 PM
Thanks, i didn't realize it at the time, but it looks to have more effects with breathing. I'll try the best i can.

Lucid_Dreamer
23rd October 2005, 03:30 PM
Try this...

Breath in for 6 counts (relaxed ,through the nose,breath with the diaphragm not with the chest)
Hold the Air for 3 counts
Breath out for 6 counts
Hold the Breath for 3 counts
Start again...(Rythm is important)

You will soon (Depends on your current energy level...) notice a raise of your energy flow...It is VERY effective...

Dennis

tyciol
28th October 2005, 05:14 AM
Indeed, I also believe flow is the goal. It's not just amassing energy and sending it through, but a consistant balanced amount. By getting in tune with breathing, and regulating the breathing, you somewhat measure the intake and try and get the flow in tune with the intake, plus it makes extra fuel which is good so you don't dry up reserves.