PDA

View Full Version : DNA

Antares
13th January 2020, 09:22 AM
Several years ago I was told that DNA is yin in nature; yang is energy which interacts with it.

Keeping this point in my mind, I've read about an issues with replicating the cells being mostly related to DNA in which chains are getting smaller and smaller when replication takes place - and the limit as the research revealed was 50 possible replications. When the replication occurs 50 times, it is not possible any more. So it seems like it does not recieve / have enough energy to combine all those atoms. Here the delibarate conscious "spiritual" work comes in of providing necessery energy for the molecules and cells in order to keep their functions intact and in original state. However, while energy is important, and is probably the biggest reason on how to keep body functioning perfectly and unbroken at cellural and atomic level, I don't think energy is the only factor playing role here, yet most important. Keeping the whole organism in such a perfect state takes more than that, on which we can learn from some ancient texts like from Egypt, India or China.

Did anyone worked on deliberate modification of his or her own DNA - with light (not technology)? Any experiences to share? Life as we know it works thanks to this blueprint (DNA), which is a very special combination of atoms and is in the core of how organism works and how is shaped. This means that working with it directly, rather than indirectly through external manipulation, may result in a direct control over the whole organism at will, including rapid regeneration, producing enzymes etc. With combination of glands and hormons in this way we gain mastery and control over life.

I am currently researching this subject and wondering to what degree DNA is an intelligent system which interacts - intelligently - with energy as quality, or not and then is more mechanical in nature and as such requires more details to be taken into account when trying to modify it. It's worth to note that DNA changes anyway, e.g. when in an ill state. It is a flexible mechanism. Logical analysis suggests the former, as consciousness plays a big role here. Research in progress.

CFTraveler
13th January 2020, 07:56 PM
Are you talking about cell apoptosis?

Antares
14th January 2020, 09:03 AM
No, I don't think so. If you are referring to the number of times of a cell that is possible to divide, it is so called Hayflick limit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayflick_limit

The main point however is to work with / on DNA. I really do not like the philosophy of modern science providing many overwhelming details without a sensible conclusion of a bigger picture; therefore I rather go with the ancient paradigms where understanding comes from "top to bottom" rather than vice versa - i.e. looking for references and clear relationships, and not mostly with labelling things discovered and isolating them. However, stating this, I do not reject science as such, as it is just another perspective. I think that quitting the assumption that development of understanding the universe / macrocosm and microcosm may go only one way may only result in benefit. It is not just interdisciplinarity between science branches; it is rather meta-interdisciplinarity between paradigms behind the knowledge development approach. This means that whatever science states what cells or atoms do or how a substance reacts to in a changed environment, in the end is not that important, because this is not a complete knowledge, but only a glimpse seen from the material perspective. The influence of energy, and particularly will / consciousness is absent in it. My understanding is that they are missing the essential point here, and as such, science is in most useless in a practical sense for a "spiritual" (so called) person. So it rather gives you explanation why you cannot achieve something because of this and that... and this and that is - again - a superficial, limited understanding of the modern scientific point of view. This in big part refers to modern, western science-based medicine, where people cannot explain and even are not eager to explain so called "miracles", but forcing the pharmacuetical business. I'm saying it because I can see many people today, also from the esoterics fields, looking with a hope into science to help them to justify their personal goals or to bring even a fragile support for their non-scientific desires; but maybe it is better to go the way the ancient people did: they simply explored the universe by themselves. Modern science has a hidden "motivation" behind it: it is technology-driven. And here comes the fundamental conflict between a personal achievement and modern science.

Instead of asking questions like: "what adding just another atom of carbon to a molecule would change in overall reaction", being then often astonished but also overwhelemed by the observed results, trying to isolate things and simplify the enivornment in which a chemical reaction occurs, in order to decrease a number of variables involved, but not really understanding what happens, I prefer to ask questions like "what is a quality of this or that substance" or "what happens when consciousness and / or energy interacts with it"; I have different motivations and goals therefore than a technologically-driven science, yet I find a scientific research results interesting. After all, we all pay for them. ;)

Antares
14th January 2020, 10:07 AM
To make this explanation short and straightforward, I'd say that it does not matter what medical sciences or science in general tell you what is possible or not, because they are really amusing in making such a bold statements like those (some scientists tend to be more careful in the ultimate statements, however). It does not matter that much if a cell dies and when. What does matter is to make an independent and possibly practical point based on your own understanding of many factors that science does not take into account. This results in being a step or few steps ahead of science and gaining more true, holistic perspective. In fact, most scientists in reality does not understand truly what they are dealing with. They don't see the connections, except those strictly defined and anticipated by the "scientific system". And this really imposes a very tight, limiting framework on what you can gain from an observation of the macro-/micro-cosm. Ancient educated people were scientific as well, but their paradigms were way very much different than those hold by most of modern people. For example, my understanding of DNA is different from what an average scientist thinks of it.

Antares
23rd February 2020, 11:12 AM
DNA reprogramming

DNA interacts with frequency (energy).

The more energy it recieves, the more these molecules are able to operate.

The higher frequency of your mind, energy and body's cells, the more DNA is eager to interact with it (i.e. being less resistant). (Imagine atoms in different matter states: the less solid it is, the more energetic it is, which is particularly evident in electrons moving around the center).

The quality / type of energy (its vibration) is what shapes the DNA.

Mind (intent) is the tool to shaping DNA. Body is an effect of the whole process:

mental decision (frequency of thought) -> energetic frequency present in your aura and ethereal body -> DNA affected -> body changed accordingly to the program

What is body? (Body is not a physical stack of atoms)

Body is a multilevel, rich tool of manifestation involving lots of "material" hidden in it, a very complex system - a universe in itself - containing vasts of information that can be utilized. No known living person achieved its potential fully - yet.

Lots to be discovered of and experiemented with the physical body-universe. Starting with DNA (rather than brain, or nervous system) is recommended - through empirical means, not through the scientific theorizing.

Body reprogramming - the higher frequency of the atoms

Energy system of human being interacts tightly (provided that there is enough qi there) with the physical body. It processes many things inside it, from nervous system to digesting system, and all in between. Glands and energy centers are the means to make that happen.

All particles react to frequencies. This is how this universe is built. Physical body is included in following the universal laws.

Simply, changing the frequency of energy inside causes the frequency of energy incoming, particularly started by your (new) mental thought, then ethereal body, and makes the new matrix and frequency, which all the matter particles obey to. In the middle of this process, through glands and hormons, the DNA is being modified. Higher frequencies can then activate hidden potential in DNA (activating more than 2 strands).

CFTraveler
24th February 2020, 03:24 PM
Science is based on measurement and observation, nothing more. It is not inspired and it is not looking towards something in particular. When science predicts, it is based on the observation. If you state " it does not matter what medical sciences or science in general tell you what is possible or not," I would say that that's not what they do- they do exactly what you said here "what happens when consciousness and / or energy interacts with it" it is also what they do in physics.
What you want science to be is a philosophy, and there already are all kinds of philosophies.
But DNA is DNA, and not whatever you want it to be-or maybe it is.

Antares
24th February 2020, 06:52 PM
Ok, so I don't want to delve too deeply into out-topic, but want to just share my opinion.

Science is based on measurement and observation, nothing more. It is not inspired and it is not looking towards something in particular.
Actually, it is. There is this difference between "science" as an ideal, and "science" as a real approach. The latter is what we are faced with. The scientists are people like every other - they are not "mental super-gods" having ultimate knowledge of everything.

So, what they do then?

They assume. They are taught by universities what is (currently) "the best" approach to researching the reality.

The result that we are dealing with is the work ("product" - information) of scientists. Hence, keeping over-idalistic view on scientific results is not really practical.

What you want science to be is a philosophy, and there already are all kinds of philosophies.
I don't. But science is a philosophy - just like any other approach to dealing with reality. It also has a lot of assumptions, which are for decades a subject of endless discussions, and no end of it is seen. You even stated that, in your first statement :) "Nothing more", or maybe much more, in reality? :) Mathematics, for instance, is a conceptual philosophy in its essence.

When science predicts, it is based on the observation.
This is much, much more complicated. Scientific results or "product", in the end, is broke down to certain statements: "it is, because...", "it is not, because...". It is not just based on observation. There is no objective reality - there is only percieved reality. This is a total difference.

But DNA is DNA, and not whatever you want it to be-or maybe it is.
When I'm referring to DNA, I'm speaking of the essential part of cell that bears the blueprint for it to be (re)-build. I use this scientific label in order to have a shortcut so that an interested person have a quick idea what is it about. But indeed, DNA is just a concept, after all.

If you want to talk more about science, I prefer to move such discussion to another thread, so that there was no confusion between talking about DNA and talking about science in general.

Antares
29th April 2020, 07:24 AM
Just like there is an ongoing war between the matter and spirit - within, there is a war between yin and yang elements. This is how the world - or rather, the belief - of dualism work in practice.

Your mental / spiritual endeavors are your yang part; your DNA is your yin part. They are in an ongoing war - i.e. it's the belief deeply rooted in the subconsciousness of the modern society particularly by the catholic church or the buddhist beliefs, among others. And people typically lose this war.

To go beyond the war means to combine your DNA with your energy / spirit - to pass down the energy / spirit down to your cells, to activate your full DNA potential at will. When that happens, "miracles" stop to be miracles.

olyris
30th April 2020, 06:50 AM
DNA I believe is an interesting case of "I judge myself sexy." Well, I'm okay at apathy... olyris

Antares
2nd May 2020, 01:57 PM
A typical scientist's reaction and conclusion to the DNA discovery is that human is a machine, a statement made e.g. by Bill Sullivan, the American scientist and the university worker. People don't doubt it - well, it's science, it's certainly very well thought through, isn't it? Masses obviously are not trained to dealing with such scientific statements, they actually also don't care much about them, but expect others to tell them what the reality is (so that they could do different things that are on their minds). There were also other attempts in a different circumstances to convey such a conclusion about human being just a machine and nothing else, but the DNA discovery is now the main source of support (I believe, now treated as proof) for this thesis.

I'm not sure why, but it might be also noticed that scientists have also a tendency to be modern preachers as a replacement to old priests, i.e. suggesting people why everyone who thinks differently is regrettable, at best. They don't have to do it, it is also risky to put such statements, they might be judged as biased, and there are in fact no benefits of doing that - so why do so many scientists do that anyway?

At least 50% books written by scientists (typically from the physics, chemistry and biology fields; mathematicians or philosophers typically don't have this tendency as far as I observed) that are targetted at masses which I've seen seem like to want to smuggle their own beliefs, next to talking about and praising science and its criteria for judging the reality and making conclusions out of such an approach. It seems like this old christian heritage to convert people to their beliefs is still very deeply rooted for some reason. But let's put the ancient beliefs war aside for now.

Well... my view is different. I don't undermine the spirit existence nor my psychic experience, I also don't treat physical experience to be of more importance than the psychic one. The fact that physical is measured by the use of physical detection, and spirit is measured by spirit, did not drive me to a conclusion to pay attention only or mainly to the former, and call - directly or indirectly - everyone who doesn't agree with me a "dumb" or "ignorant". ;)

But maybe I should, as well. :)

Anyway, the war between flesh and spirit is about how much there is one over another. My observation is, decreasing spirit influence increases personality and DNA influence, and vice versa.

But the real challenge is to find a truce between the two. When they won't come to common terms, the war is lost: the spirit leaves and the body dies.

Consider the idea that the body is a design of the mind, which is, in turn, a design of the spirit. Then, the body is a creative result - is like a thought of mind: when the thinker stops thinking the thought, the body pattern dissolves. But you are free to choose the opposite perspective: take the DNA book, read it, and (inevitably) conclude that your complex mental experiences are a product of simple molecules called proteins (so that at least, you would be in majority of massive beliefs then, and scientists would praise you for being a decent thinker instead of putting a word fight against you - a price and a reward for not thinking independently) :)

Some of the scientific "conclusions" go far beyond the biology itself and include the idea of people's inability to get over their issues, whatever they are: like overweight or depression (which BTW actually don't quite conform with other scientific fields like the rather recent mathematical conclusions about what and how much can be determined). My observation, again, is different: paying attention to spirit, or strengthening the spirit, builds the inner strength, and allows you to overcome any shortcomings, physical included.

Last but not least, I wish scientists like Bill to overcome their inability to belief in their personal abilities of overcoming their shortcomings. :)

CFTraveler
2nd May 2020, 06:24 PM
:thumbsup:

Antares
19th May 2020, 12:20 PM
An interesting quote from Richard Lewontin, an American genecisist:

The realization of the role played by DNA has had absolutely no consequence for either therapy or prevention… Treatments for cancer remain today what they were before molecular biology was ever thought of: cut it out, burn it out, or poison it.

CFTraveler
19th May 2020, 05:48 PM
An interesting quote from Richard Lewontin, an American genecisist: It may not be statistically significant, but it is being used as therapy. If it hadn't before it's because they still haven't figured out how to make the therapy work fast enough before the cancer kills the patient. But to say 'no consequence' seems a bit opinionated.

Antares
19th May 2020, 05:51 PM
Ok. Do you have or know about any references where and how the knowledge on DNA is used in the cancer treatment?

CFTraveler
19th May 2020, 05:53 PM
Ok. Do you have or know about any references where and how the knowledge on DNA is used in the cancer treatment? No. But a good old friend of mine just died (two years ago) of colon cancer after they tried gene therapy. Unfortunately they waited until everything else failed before trying it. I can't give you any written documentation, just my own experience from talking to her before she passed.

Antares
19th May 2020, 06:12 PM
Then it seems to be still a fresh matter with the genetic cancer treatment - which are just experiments, rather than working methods. I know a person who was also taking part in medical experiments when other therapies brought no result. Of course, the experiment also didn't bring any results. But then, it seems to support the idea that the current level of DNA knowledge in terms of dealing with life vs. death is still pretty small, along with the actual and successful use of this knowledge in medicine. I think that applying the same rules to everything - in this case reductionism, as opposed to the ancient medical systems - might be the true reason behind this "maze" of unclarity in understanding the complexity which biological living forms are. Well...
Another statement, this time from a well known physician:

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge

Antares
31st May 2020, 12:34 PM
Quote from "The Paschats and the Crystal people" book by Murry Hope on genetics, purposeful nature and mind capabilities:

We must confess to being rather amused at your concept of genetic engineering invloving surgical procedures taking place in laboratories! How very unsubtle! [...] 'mind' energies are ejected from the psyche in the form of blaze of active particle / wave packets which are chaotic until such times as they are actively directed, when they start to accrete. This is what your metaphysicians would term 'making thoughts into realities', while your physicists would have another more practical explanation for it which many of them fail to associate with the mental processes. [...] If any of you really thought that the processes of nature occur randomly and without a directional impulse, then we must enlighten you otherwise. There is 'mind' of some kind behind every purpose, which might at face value appear to contradict our 'chaotic energy' theory. In fact, it does not, because even chaotic energy falls under the observation of and therefore the direction of something or other, just as it is easily ensouled by your own chaotic thought patterns as they career wildly around the aura of your planet. [...] you have no idea of your ultimate capabilities in this field [of extraordinary powers] [...] Such mental powers are also your natural heritage and in future years you will learn how to acknowledge their existence and utilize them wisely. [...] there were those in early times who were capable of influencing matter, but the manipulation of non-local components requires a mastery of circuits of time [...] Radioactivity certainly affects DNA and, therefore, any increase is potentially dangerous. However, it does play an important role in evolutionary quantum leaps in that a high increase in radioactivity precipitates genetic in DNA, and as mutation takes place, it will be inhibit the quality or frequency of the ensouling energy or consciousness, thus raising the evolutionary level [...] the time arrow is multidimensional [which results in living organism behaving in a different way than non-living elements, as they can store information]

olyris
2nd June 2020, 07:14 AM
If the DNA (the self-judgement) is to be sanity the judgement is to be:

- sanity is good
- sanity is right
- sanity is real

NOT: sanity is confused who it belongs to.

Sanity belongs to God, the divine... this theory is called salvation. You are called yourself. amen

olyris
2nd June 2020, 07:27 AM
Anyway, the war between flesh and spirit is about how much there is one over another. My observation is, decreasing spirit influence increases personality and DNA influence, and vice versa. [...] But the real challenge is to find a truce between the two. When they won't come to common terms, the war is lost: the spirit leaves and the body dies.
Living is being honest.

On what level are you honest? Center.
On which levels are their degrees of falsehood? Analyse.
On some level you are God? Acceptance.

The mean, mode, median and range of a terrorist attack is "you want harm." Just don't.

olyris
2nd June 2020, 07:29 AM
This DNA I speak to is God not human, after all human sanity left with the Christ... follow.

Antares
25th June 2020, 05:19 AM
Many people do not realize that science and technology in the end is a tool - to control the reality. If it is put against people, it is a tool to control people.

Known history of mankind is a history of technology development and control means development. It is worth to keep in mind this wider view on things when assessing the current situation.

Genetics is possibly one of the most dangerous weapons. While human's DNA hides so many secrets still, the thesis being popularized is that we (scientists and those who tell them what to do) are going to "solve" the "problems" thanks to genetic modifications. I've just have heard that there is a research into combining nano-technology with genetics used in order to fight the viruses - at least this is the official statement. What is not told people is the fact how risky and dangerous it is, not to mention intentions behind such programs and people who support them financially.

Many people also do not realize that researches as such are very expensive and only rich people and institutions can afford them. These people do not need more money, another billion of dollars won't change their situation. Money is also a tool: to get power. With your salary you have power to control a tiny part of the resources on the planet. People having more money have more power. That's why I'm talking about intentions. If a person who is rich is interested really in making the world a better place, (s)he typically cooperate with the idealistic circles: like artists, doctors, disabled people etc. What can be seen in their deeds (not just words!) is that they connect people and groups, and not divide. But if not having such intentions, a rich person founds a business promoting his / her products as opposed to all the others, lobbies (buys for money) certain groups, including people from the scientific circles, and tries to control the market. This is a typical "strategy" of many rich people. Of course, they don't want you to think that they have "bad intentions", so they may be also engaged in some charity foundations. But let this fact alone do not blind yourself.

It is especially important to watch this when the medical stuff is so medially publicized, in particular the vaccine topic. Some scientists may even be not sure what they are really creating in the laboratories, but just blindly trust money got from the investors.

olyris
29th June 2020, 11:55 PM
Strategy is an interesting word meaning, "theory is known." For example chess, computer battleship games have the players to understand that space is finite. You can see the alternative and realise that asteroids, pacman games have you that space is infinite. So what is going on in business itself? Terraforming, metaphysically? Half the world is in darkness - this is as to find space infinite or unknown. I do surmise there is an economy to war, not just to leisure.

My DNA, my own (thing) to control, does not need to be shown any other theory on my life than my own as this moment has me it. That much makes me wonder, which in turn makes me believe, spiritually speaking.

Antares
8th July 2020, 06:02 PM
Are these genes which control us, or us who control genes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lipton

Oh my God, you're all going the wrong way. At some point I realised that they marginalised my work because it didn’t conform to their conventional beliefs and I thought, well, they’re not even being scientists. And I just left the system. I realised the message is more important for the average person than it is to argue in the halls of science

Not a surprise, scientists are not particularly interested in his theories, ignore his thesis and continue their research quest for finding a predetermined solution - mentioned by myself a "magic pill" - i.e. the variant of genes combination which would satisfy the expectations.

But there is one scientist who commented Bruce Lipton's endeavors, David Gorski.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gorski

He makes a comparison of the Bruce Lipton's epigenetics to the law of attraction (implicitly suggesting that the latter is a nonesense). Interestingly, as many such publically selling views scientists, he is very "anti-" type of person, critisizing anything that is not accepted in main stream, including alternative medicine or the anti-vaccination movement (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_controversies). Is there objectivity on wikipedia? Well, I don't know what classifies as propaganda, but the movement has been classified as "Alternative and pseudo‑medicine", with an exponent adnotation, while other articles don't have such headline next to them.

Anyway, it is always worth to think for yourself, and not to follow the collective. Even scientific field experiences mile-stones thanks to people who reconsider presumed but generally accepted "truths". We know so little about the universe - macromosm, and ourselves - microcosm, that openness of mind may only bring more light against the shadows of widely popularized these days ignorance.

Antares
5th August 2020, 07:31 PM
DNA = Digital Nightmare Awaits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGK32SBzck

Worth to watch and read, if not at one sit, then in parts.

There are many companies creating vacciness for the [some famous recently virus thing]...

Does the end of humanity 1.0, mean it is the end of humanity, period? ... How we were warned about this very time, nearly 2000 years ago...

You will have to decide what it really means to live as a human. It will be the most important choice of your life...

The [situation] is a completely manufactured public relations marketing operation ... limiting our individual freedoms, the financial consequences, the food supply chain...

STAY AT HOME. DO NOT TRAVEL. SAVE LIVES. #LondonTogether

And so on. We live in the darkest times, as predicted. Keep magic working on for yourself and your close ones, one may become a victim only because of his or her choice (believing in the manipulative agenda). The common ignorance, I'd say, is a part of the mentioned manufacturing (design) of the society.

The link given below the video (I do not make it a link for a reason): anthonypatch.com/entangledmagazine/pdf/free/ENTANGLED_MAGAZINE_Volume4-6.pdf

Look at page 18 and 28 of this pdf, some summary at 41 page about how DNA of the human may be modified without the person's will and awaraness. Good bye to the world we know, we should say.

Compare also with those dreams that I recently faced - particularly notice the dream about a mental and physical mutation (!):

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?28974-Strange-dreams&p=169584#post169584
https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?28974-Strange-dreams&p=172356#post172356
https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?28974-Strange-dreams&p=172797#post172797

Antares
7th August 2020, 07:51 PM
Second part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoF7nCrZ0Fw

In the last video, D N A, I explained (...) a worldwide mandatory DNA altering vaccine and digital ID. (...) Perhaps DNA 'upgrade' that promises to eradicate all illnesses and offer longer life.

And another (actually banned, and re-uploaded) video from the same author, mainly about dangers of the new, widely marketed, technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsFrinJjGw

Will technology be used to advance humanity? Or control humanity?

No surprise, in the 2nd part of the video the author mentions the bible as the source of all the revelations, claiming that it gives answers to the questions. What I wonder about is what (who) is really the author of the bible, rederriing in this text to an ancient, vindictive god(s).

Antares
31st August 2020, 04:30 PM
Very interesting experiment made at Stanford University: blood from a young mouse caused an old mouse to become young again.

https://www.nature.com/news/ageing-research-blood-to-blood-1.16762

I'm 100% certain that blood is just a mean in between, although is very important as the experiment reveals. I would conclude that DNA itself is - as some other scientists and researchers already suggested - not as essential to rejuvenation... but is just a program / pattern, and that's all. And that energy is considered in the eastern medicine to be closely related to blood.

Antares
14th September 2020, 04:52 PM
In the book by Acharya Shunya that I recently mentioned there was a scientific research conducted on her patients. It turned out that after applying to her Ayurvedic methods of healing, all men who were in the program not just improved their health - their DNA changed a lot as well: about 500 genes were either activated, or deactivated (the latter were responsible for keeping unhealthy condition). In other words, changing life style, thoughts, attitude or diet changes our DNA, and thus what we experience, as well as our health level being dependent not on DNA, but DNA (along with the rest of the physical body) being dependent on our healthy thoughts and activities.

Antares
23rd September 2020, 07:01 AM
I have a suspicion that beyond DNA matrix there is also a more comprehensive matrix on the energetic level, and on the consciousness level which decides about how DNA works, and thus in turn how cells work. The energy available for this 'matrix' could decide also about how glands work. These of course decide how the body - physical and etheric - are re-built and re-generated.

Antares
25th September 2020, 06:44 PM
In "The energy codes" book the author, Sue Morter, refers to researches showing how DNA changes according to frequencies and emotions. Negative emotions shorten strands, while positive ones lengthen them. This results in changes in the physical body, as well as have an impact on health.

DNA also has an effect on the surrounding reality, which is really interesting. A russian scientist made another experiment with photons. They were affected by putting DNA molecules near them.

Antares
24th September 2023, 07:12 PM
Reading all of this what I wrote exactly 3 years ago minus 1 day (seems like nothing, but 3 years turn out to be a considerable amount of time), I can see how my understanding of DNA, qi, human energy and organism and so on developed.

Now I consider all of these discoveries very basic, some even obsolete, and some scientists to be far from actually making a bigger leap into a real discovery. However, still for the majority of the population these ideas seem to be completely out of their scope.