PDA

View Full Version : Excellent lucid dreaming forum

Rain, iF
5th May 2007, 04:02 AM
Check it out. I just joined. I think many people have questions about lucid dreaming that these kind folks can answer. There is a whole world of another side of lucid dreaming techniques that I never knew about. Hope this helps some of you! :D

Dreamviews forum (http://www.dreamviews.com/community)

CFTraveler
5th May 2007, 06:47 PM
Hee hee. It's the one I recommend always, and I think I recommended it for the LD section in AD pedia.

Rain, iF
7th May 2007, 05:40 AM
Actually never mind. I've been around there enough to see, a lot of people I've encountered are ignorant to what their talking about and preaching about it like it's fact. Whatever the case, I don't like it there. I feel like an ignored person, despite my quite extensive knowledge in a lot of the subjects they dabble with. Just thought I'd warn whoever is considereing joining them.

EDIT: See below. :D

--rain

Rain, iF
18th May 2007, 05:27 AM
Never mind. I didn't mean to bash dreamviews on my other thread on another board. I will say that they are highly experienced, just don't try to talk to them about OBEs :x cause they get all touchy if they don't believe it. I got a rather harsh pm from a few of them. Lately my dream recall has been great though. They know their stuff, so if you're interested in dream related things, and especially learning how to lucid dream (which i HIGHLY recommend) then http://www.dreamviews.com is definitly the place.

whitby_jet
18th May 2007, 07:12 AM
Hi Rain,

I posted a possible OBE experience I had on Dreamviews - it may have been you who replied? I was surprised that most of the responses (except yours) were sceptical about the possibility of it being an OBE, but as you say, that's the way the forum is. I've learnt a lot there, reading the tutorials, and have generally enjoyed a warm welcome.

Since exploring the topic of LDs, OBE, Astrals etc I've realised that not everyone agrees. I guess I should have expected that!!!! It's all the more reason to keep exploring.... :D

whitby jet

PS I appreciated your supportive reply on dreamviews!