PDA

View Full Version : lucid dream or obe

stay
5th May 2007, 08:10 AM
i woke early this morning i think it was about 4.30am,anyway i knew i had to be up in a couple of hours time which is unusal for me as i never need to get up early on a weekend so i tried to force myself back to sleep just to get another hour or so sleep,but the more i tried the more i started to wake up so i rolled over on to my side and started to use a trance method to help me relax.A few moments later i felt falling sensations but no vibrations and the next thing i knew i was lying on another bed in a different house thinking the same thing " i need to try and get another hours sleep ive got to be up early", and again falling sensations but this time i ended up in a field with loads of hills and hundreds of people were running about shouting and fighting each other,it was like some sort of war was going on.,and thats when i realized i was dreaming,so i said my usual saying"take me home to my body" so as i could turn it into a obe,but nothing happened,i tried this a couple of times but i was still stuck in the same place so i ended up taking full advantage of it and lived out a few fantasies.
But was it a obe in the first place as there was falling sensations or was it just a lucid dream.

Beekeeper
5th May 2007, 09:47 AM
It sounds like a lucid dream.

Last year I had similar confusion attempting to go from a lucid dream to an OBE. I felt no vibrations but my location changed. I just decided to call it a lucid dream.

A couple weeks back got even more confusing. I was dreaming I had married a boy I was engaged to 18 or 19 years ago. Usually this is something of a nightmare but this time it was okay. Part way through the dream I just simultaneously became aware of my self being out of body next to my bed. I was doing bird pose (a yoga pose).

So now I'm OB and the dream is finished and I'm having fun balancing on my arms in the absence of gravity. I start to wobble my arms to simulate that it's difficult, just mucking around, when suddenly the ex-boyfriend from the dream flops an arm down from my bed (where my body is lying) and gives my head an affectionate rub. I'm instantly back in body from the surprise of it. So, no vibrations but a definite feeling of shifting in and out of my body. It's all so confusing sometimes!

CFTraveler
5th May 2007, 06:10 PM
Beekeper: I get the feeling you visited one of your alternate universes, where you actually married the chap. Are you doing any Higher Self work?

Beekeeper
7th May 2007, 11:23 AM
No I'm not. Is there something you can recommend, CF?

Well, if it's a parallel universe, it's nice to know it's working out! :D

CFTraveler
7th May 2007, 03:18 PM
Just continue improving your lucidity in dreams, and strive to interrogate your dream characters, to see if you can get
Insight into your own mind,
Or, insight into the astral or parallell universes,
or some other surprise. :shock: :lol:

Beekeeper
9th May 2007, 12:57 AM
Thanks CF. Then, I guess I have been doing Higher Self work.

I love your mentoring. It always so inspires me!

CFTraveler
9th May 2007, 01:12 AM
:shock: