PDA

View Full Version : kundalini side effect treatment

Outliner
5th May 2007, 02:11 PM
Hello, I know my kundalini has raise to a higher level this last years and it has generate me some problem with my digestion, I have change drastically with the food I am eating but when my kundalini rise during full moon period for exemple, I have some difficulties to handle it. Does anyone know a site or some tips that could help me to shut down my kundalini activity or where can I find anything usefull toward this topic.

thanks.

sash
5th May 2007, 02:39 PM
I don't know any method to stop or lessen kundalini, but with stuff like digestion it's best to go with what your body feels it can handle. I become quite intolerant to a lot of food during certain periods, I don't try to fight it, even just eating a little for periods is okay during the process. Be mindful of which foods settle well and which ones are negative and use that as a measuring guide.

CFTraveler
5th May 2007, 06:56 PM
Robert recommends this website:
http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/

Christian
7th May 2007, 03:44 PM
What has helped me during periods of intense kundalini activation is to focus on daily activities. It's good to get your focus away from your body and your energy.

And when I felt it was time for meditation, I intensly and patinetly worked on getting my chakras into balance, and that has helped me a lot. Imbalances in the chakras and the energy body tends to manifest strongly during kundalini-peaks.

And gettng life in balance in general has helped to, generating the life I want and really listen to my needs and wants. Listen to what will be beneficial for me in the long run.

And don't panic, know that kundalini is divine love and power, even if it can feel really overwhelming sometimes :)

Love and light from Christian