PDA

View Full Version : Emptying Energy

star
22nd September 2005, 10:49 PM
I wanted to try something different; By that I mean draining as much energy as I can to make room for new energy.

Would I get good results from this?

If so what would be a good way to go about this?

Tom
22nd September 2005, 10:56 PM
How about this?

http://pjentoft.com/center.html

"The essence of most methods is to relax and visualize yourself sending an energy cord or light beam into the earth from your root chakra (at the tailbone) and allowing it to reach the earth core allowing you to get energy from the Earth and return excess energy down the cord. The energy you send down the cord that is not your own is cleansed and used by the earth. Your own energy is cleansed and returned to you. there are spirit beings that thrive on clearing negative energy. A classic form of grounding is to imagine roots growing into the Earth from your feet and spinal column or central energy channel . Some Traditions strongly prefer that you ground from the spinal center and not from the feet. I follow the tradition of asking the Earth for permission and thanking her for her healing energy."

star
23rd September 2005, 12:27 AM
That sounds like what I was looking for thanks

Celeborn
24th September 2005, 04:28 AM
That is a great technique that I have been using for the last year or so.

After I recieved my first reiki treatment my energy went entirely out of control. Intense empathic psychic ability was awakened, and I didint know what was me and what was other. My life was completely turned upsidedown, and I was not a happy camper. It was too much too fast.

I was given this technique by one of my meditation teachers, and imediatly upon using it I experienced the most powerful full body rush off my life, and afterwards, things calmed down. Within a week or so I was able to have a bit of control over my new power and my life no longer was spinning out of control.

I recomend this one to just about everyone. Thanks for posting it, Tom!