PDA

View Full Version : Other people took notice...

Shannanigans
6th May 2007, 01:35 PM
Something quite interesting happened this week

I was at work two days ago and I had one of my coworkers ask me what I was doing differently. I asked him what he meant and he said he wasn't sure, there was just something different about me. I asked if that was a good thing and he said yes

Then yesterday, a different coworker asked me the same thing
when I asked what HE meant, he said it seemed like I was more "energetic" and seemed different somehow

The only thing I have done differently in the last while is the "Mastering Astral Projection" excercises every day.

Could this be causing the difference people are seeing in me? I personally don't know what the heck they are talking about!

blacktiger057
6th May 2007, 03:46 PM
The energy work has probably brightened your aura and has renewed your whole energetic self by clearing blockages. I have found that people are more attracted to you when your energy pathways are flowing freely and your aura is strong. You probably feel renewed and refreshed from doing these exercises, good emotions attracts good people. :)

Korpo
6th May 2007, 04:23 PM
I have attracted more glances since I started. And I don't mean the "Get out of my way" kind. If you are fairly healthy and fit and add energy work on top that (which I am not ;)) people are bound to notice earlier, I'd guess.

Oliver

Shannanigans
7th May 2007, 03:21 AM
It is definitely an interesting idea

I mean 2 people in 2 days and I haven't done a thing different except the energy work

I do feel happier than I have in a while...and I feel like I am on the verge of something wonderful...something big about to happen

Flash_hound
8th May 2007, 02:35 AM
I've had very similar experiences or feelings. Especially once I started doing energy raising, I noticed I felt better and people treated me better, also shielding helped too. Just everything feels better when you do energy work, and it's really great. I'm glad taht you've experienced this, because it is a HUGE bonus of doing energy work. And even if Astral Projection isn't real, at least these results from the energy work are real and you can appreciate them during your life time.

Shannanigans
8th May 2007, 05:28 AM
Well I feel great and I am using this program in conjunction with the laws of attraction, and I feel it is really working. Any time I have negative thoughts, self doubt or whatever, I try sponging or brushing or some breath awareness and I feel fantastic. Like everything is going to work out.

I am also having great success with my dream recall, and I feel they are telling me a story, I just have to figure out what it is. It is all very exciting, and I can't wait to see what each day brings!
Sorry I don't mean to get all "Pollyanna" on everyone!

Palehorse Redivivus
8th May 2007, 10:29 PM
This is a cool thread. :D

I've definitely noticed the same thing, with energy work, and especially once I started deliberately trying to control my own thoughts and internal states, working with the LOA and so forth... but it's all interconnected, really. Lots of things changed noticably before long, starting with other peoples' reaction to myself.

I've been theorizing and playing with the idea for a while that "if your subconscious could look in the mirror, what it would see is your life as it stands today." And at this point all I can say is that there really does appear to be something to this crazy shtuff after all. :shock: Always awesome to see others discovering and having their own success with these things too. :D

Shannanigans
9th May 2007, 01:24 AM
Palehorse, it's funny you mention the mirror thing because I recently had a lucid dream where I got out of bed and looked in the mirror and watched my face change several times. It was facinating...I was men and women..not sure if it was past lives or what

The only problem I have with the energy work is that I am compulsive about it now. I have to do it, and if I don't I feel panicked or frustrated. I guess you could say I'm addicted. ;)