PDA

View Full Version : Is this advancement?

Zappy
8th May 2007, 04:38 AM
To start, a while back I was learning about meditation and I started getting into it, tryed what I was told worked out great. So I started playing around a little more, mostly with chakra meditation. The last chakra, The one I had not tryed yet was the root chakra. So I tryed activating this, but I knew nothing of kundalini so it what a great shock when I started getting symptoms soon after this. That is basicly how my kundalini came out, and is still saying hi =p. Chakra meditation I still do it but not as much.

Ok so to the part I am wondering about.

Recently while I have been meditating my whole spine just "lights up" with energy and vibes. The rest of my body is in a small vibe but my spine alone is usually faster and stronger. Going from the root chakra to the middle of my head in the back, aligned with the ajna. I was wondering if this was a sign of advancement. Really it is the first time I have had that happen, Kundalini has been slowly rising and is now about in the heart and a little above that.

Anouther question. Why is it when I talk to my friend, who is teaching me alot of what I know, I have "reactions". Like one time when i was on MSN talking to him, kundalini moved from the root - the next chakra. And every time I talk to him there is always energy moving around me.

Thank you to anyone who is able to answer my questions.

CFTraveler
8th May 2007, 12:24 PM
Zappy wrote:
To start, a while back I was learning about meditation and I started getting into it, tryed what I was told worked out great. So I started playing around a little more, mostly with chakra meditation. The last chakra, The one I had not tryed yet was the root chakra. So I tryed activating this, but I knew nothing of kundalini so it what a great shock when I started getting symptoms soon after this. That is basicly how my kundalini came out, and is still saying hi =p. Chakra meditation I still do it but not as much. Everything I've read suggests that when doing chakra work you should start with the root chakra and work your way up- so this surprises me very much.
I do think that your example indicates you are developing your awareness of energy movement in your body, at the very least.

Zappy
11th May 2007, 05:01 AM
I am starting to think it was because today in the lower part of my neck, on the right side botom about 1/3 the way into my neck i felt somthing. I think it was the K because it has slowly been working up my spine(been at bottom of neck for a while)