PDA

View Full Version : Not all bad...

Serenity
8th May 2007, 11:16 AM
Since moving into the flat I'm currently in, I've come to know two spirits - a young couple - who aren't all that bad.

My first encounter with them was a frightening one, to be honest, but I think they were just excited about having someone new (and around their age) wandering around the flat. I caught them looking and laughing at me and my mate (not in a negative way, though) as we were in bed.

Since then, I've found them to be caring and helpful. They put me at ease as I'm cleaning or cooking. They can be playful (they've tossed things on the floor before) but are peaceful.

In one incident, I was upset and walked out to get the mail. When I returned, I heard the click of the door handle and the squeak of it opening. I said "Thank you" without a thought of sounding strange to anyone who might be nearby and stepped inside.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Beekeeper
8th May 2007, 11:33 AM
Serenity I've seen and sensed them but not with the same sense of personality as you. In the past I've encountered a little blond girl, an aboriginal man and a boy child. I've even seen groups. Like you, I've never found them hostile.

Mine have never hung around long or perhaps my awareness wasn't lasting.

Serenity
8th May 2007, 11:47 AM
In the case of these two, they only showed up every now and then after the first times. They haven't made themselves known to me for a while now. Usually, they have only shown up in times of high emotion for me.

Beekeeper
8th May 2007, 12:29 PM
Most of mine were experienced during prayer. One while I played piano. :)

CFTraveler
8th May 2007, 02:14 PM
I had many experiences in the house I lived before, but it was mostly phenomena, I had no encounters with the entity(ies?) that caused the phenomena, except one, and I'm not sure if it was a garden-variety hypnopomp. When we moved away the new tenants never reported anything strange, so I figured it must have been me.