PDA

View Full Version : Astral projection without OBE? Really need help, is long but

LuciaUruguay
8th May 2007, 09:59 PM
"Sorry for the long writing and probably bad english, if something is not clear please ask me ok?"

Hi there, I am pretty new to the psychic world at least with the astral planes world. I already wrote Aunt Clair for some help but I will ask here specially for people with experience in the forum like the mods (no ofence please, but I really want to discuss this very seriously)
My experience is like this:
I in the past 6 years I had the gift of premonition, not very accurate and it was VERY bad for my health, in fact, I had a mental crash (literally) last year because of the tension of feeling bad stuff happening in all the world (terrorists attacks and the like) After that mental crash and severe treatment wich included elctroshocks I was clean of all paranormal stuff... or thats was what I thought. On novenmber I started to see my Guardian angel, his name is Aramis by the way. This was ok and I talked about this with my psichologist and she told me, "ok, maybe you have the need of imaginary friends because of all you had", that was ok for me, I mean, imagination is pretty good on me. All was perfect until march, I started to go to a group in wich there is a lady that says that she can talk to GOD and also there is people there that also sees angels. The lady started to talk that we had an inner angel and well, one day I was sitting on my coach with nothing better to do than watching the sailing and I started to think "hey, how nice if I could see my inner angel, my tru me" and puff, I could see her, I could see that she was very happy for three days and she was only a shadow, only after three days I could saw her face and appearence (thanks GOD, at least I am normal as an angel :) ) Everything was ok until like 5 weeks ago when suddenly and without wanting it I met my Spirit guide! His name is Martin and it appear to me like a 20 year old guy, he can comunicate with the angels and he is working with them to help me develop better.
I dont talk more of other experiences because even I dont believe them, the important stuff is the one I wrote up here. My problem is that from what I talk with my Reiki master I can astral project. I really want to know what is what I have. is like this:
I am relaxed generally and suddenly I see like an "ideal image" of myself dress on a beautifull dress and this "me" is staying on the astral planes of the Guide and the Angel at the same time, though I could only do things in one plane at a time (not simultaneously). I could hug my guide once but I couldnt feel much of the hug. Is like if "I know" what I am doing but I cannot feel the feelings felt there, is just that I see the action. Also, I am not Out of body I am completly on earth and I can do whatever I like (once happened me this experience on my work and I could work and stay on the astral planes at the same time!)
Is this another kind of Astral projection without OBE? I am really scared now, I also found out that I am very good at entering meditation state, I do it all the time unconsiously and I dont know how to stop it.
Sorry for being so long but I really need some ideas here (not techniques, I just wanna know what is what I am experiencing)

CFTraveler
8th May 2007, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry to tell you that it doesn't sound like OBE, more like Autoscopy. Have you talked to your psychologist or psychiatrist about this?

LuciaUruguay
8th May 2007, 10:26 PM
I'm sorry to tell you that it doesn't sound like OBE, more like Autoscopy. Have you talked to your psychologist or psychiatrist about this?

Yep and she told me nothing about it, thats why I am asking here.

CFTraveler
8th May 2007, 10:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoscopy

Regardless of it's basis, the experience of 'classic OBE' implies a change in point of view, while in Autoscopy, you see a copy of yourself.

LuciaUruguay
8th May 2007, 10:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoscopy

Regardless of it's basis, the experience of 'classic OBE' implies a change in point of view, while in Autoscopy, you see a copy of yourself.

Yeah ut I see the copy in the astral planes and I can do stuff there, I reaserched a little about Autoscopy and although is VERY similar is not completly the same stuff that I am experiencing.
My guide insist in the fact that is just another kind of Astral projection, whatever I will continue to practice this naturally, I mean without forcing it.
Thanks for that idea, it was VERY close to my stuff

CFTraveler
8th May 2007, 10:50 PM
No problem.

LuciaUruguay
9th May 2007, 04:35 PM
Well its me again, yestarday I talk to my guide long about this topic and he told me more about this "gift".
He told me that it was not Astral projection at all, that it was the haility to be in different planes at the same time but currently I only control 1 body image at a time. I also talk to the angels I can call and they told me the same and they say that I have to develop this haility in order to develop furder. I told them that I was afraid and that I thought it was just an allucination (the Autoscopy Cfctraveler told me aout) and they told me not to be afraid and that it was the haility to be in different planes at the same time.
The problem with Autoscopy is that you do not controll your body, in my case I can control it perfectly, is just that. The guide and the angels also told me that apparently humans are gonna be able to do this in the next years (jeje, next years could be lot of time for us that why I dont believe the expression). Though I dont trust this part it should be nice that in the future eeryone could do it dont you think?

hasalameth
9th May 2007, 05:30 PM
"Sorry for the long writing and probably bad english, if something is not clear please ask me ok?"

Hola!

Hehe I take it you haven't read through my Long posts, this is nothing, you really shouldn't apologize! :lol:

First of all, I just want to say this - since you have a history of mental problems, I suggest you move on with stuff like this really carefully, even though your doctor / psychologist tells you it's allright, remember - they do not know everything. In the end, no one but yourself can make those types of decisions.

So, having this said, I would give you the advice to proceed with great care, and not "get lost" in all the new things, no matter if it's real or not, too much of all the paranormal stuff may hurt you either way. Also, every spirit showing up and telling you stuff doesn't have to be of good intent. Be aware of any changes in your life and health such as weird moodswings, illness, broken immunte system and low energy.

Lastly, of course, it may all be true. In that case, what you just have to do is to ask the spirits who showed up, just as you have already done, except ask them the question three times. Keep us updated on how it went!

Good luck!

ps. I also believe that a lot will change with mankind in the next few years. ds.

Korpo
9th May 2007, 05:34 PM
Hello, Lucia.

Have you read our sticky about "phasing"? Phasing is a sort of OBE without the sensation of leaving the body, and we have description of it here (a bit of reading):

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7207

Take good care, I wish you luck!
Oliver

LuciaUruguay
9th May 2007, 10:30 PM
Hello, Lucia.

Have you read our sticky about "phasing"? Phasing is a sort of OBE without the sensation of leaving the body, and we have description of it here (a bit of reading):

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7207

Take good care, I wish you luck!
Oliver

Yeah I just read it. My experience with the image is identical but I do all the stuff consiously, no dreaming inolved.
Today I had the chance to practice more this new skill. Right now I only do it while doing Reiki on me, for some reason is the best moment to do it. I was able, after sometime, to make the images of myself in two dimensions at the same time. In one image I was with the guide (in his astral plane) and I was able to lay down in the "floor" of the dimension and the guide did me Reiki (or energy stuff, I dont know he says is reiki but who cares, energy is energy, I was able to felt it :) ) on another dimension I was in the angelic realm, there Anael appeared and told me he was gonna be with me for sometime because I was scared (He and I have some sort of friendship, I dont know how to descrie it :) ) so I did an image of myself in that dimension and he started to do energy work with that image, before that, I was ale to hug my guardian angel and I literally could felt his energy in my arms flowing, it was very interesting and scaring at the same time, is the first time I actually feel somthing with those bodies.
I am better now and will continue carefully with this stuff, I only see improvements on my daily life since I practice energy work (like the disorder of my room ended for the first time in my life :) ) and so on.
I was with my psichiatric doctor today and told him that I was fine but with my paranormal stuff and he told me that it was ok but I had to be carefull that this paranormal stuff does not invade my life like the other time :) So, this is my current deelopment :)

Pd: if someone could tell me how is the name of Phasing in spainsh I will be gratefull

hasalameth
10th May 2007, 08:48 AM
About your PS - most of these terms are already there in the beginning, usually in the East (China, India etc.), and also they are pretty new so I am not sure it will exist in Spanish/Castellano.

Good to hear that you're ok and stuff is workning out. It's good to hear your psychiatric told you the same advice as we did. Be careful!

Good luck!

CFTraveler
10th May 2007, 12:32 PM
My guess would be "proyeccion en fases?" Pero estoy adivinando. (I'm just guessing).