PDA

View Full Version : Children and Aliens

hasalameth
9th May 2007, 06:58 PM
*takes in a deep breath of fresh spring-air, the purity of the atmosphere cleanses lungs and body and mind. a look at the stars reminding of Home*

Good Evening (or whatever it may be) folks!

This post will be about children and aliens and ufo's. I do not think I am alone in believing that a child is born "free" into this world, naturally open to everything, all senses open and the mind balanced and not foreign to ghosts, othersouls, energies, past-life memories and all kinds of "paranormal" stuff. Additionally, I do not believe I am the only one here who is very fascinated in Space, astronomy, astrology and all things related, in another thread I created the expression 'astrosexual' :lol:.

For as long as I can remember, the Universe has been one of my biggest interests, I will study astronomy at the university soon (I got the letter that told me I got in - today! wee!), as soon as I learned to read I dragged my confused parents to the public library and brought home bags filled with books about Space, maps of the stars, books on theory and many things that a "normal" five year old shouldn't really care about. I forced my parents to drive me to the local planetarium and sit through endless shows - not the cool and exciting type of 3D explanetarian landscape IMAX movies, no, it was the movies with the old bored to hell professor voice going on and on about the background radiation, the singularity and the inflation, the chemical substances on Mars and on and on... :roll:

The other day I dusted off all the bags filled with stuff I've written and drawn and painted over the years, and what I found startled me. One of the earliest things I ever did, I think I was at the age of three, shows a dark bluish blob with the text "Half alien half dog doggy that misses his family in the Stars". :shock: Then there is a very constant stream of alien and spaceship paintings and drawings, I was quite productive (and still am), but even though I would change themes and the stuff I painted, the aliens always stayed with me, not really varying at all. In another thread I read about some "alien encounters", where the description of the aliens' outfits completely matched one of my alien drawings I considered to be just a result of my vivid creation and imagination, but now I feel maybe there is something too it...

Now I am taking a break from my studies at the University, so I am working as a substitute teacher teaching languages to really young ages, and of course I have tried to observe what I always believed was true - children are way more intuitive and opened up than us brainwashed adults, and after a couple of months, quite a few incidents have occurred, and I will write some of them down here, as well as (hopefully) posting some of my sketches and drawings to see if they make any sense to anyone (if I get my scanner going, that is :roll).

Case #1: Spaceship like stuff in the sky in an otherwise very normal looking drawing
A young girl at the age of 7 proudly showed me one of her drawings she gave to one of the other teachers, in the picture you see the teacher and his girlfriend, standing in front of a typical looking house and all-in all, the picture looks very very "normal". Except for these small things discretely placed above the house, a bit to the right. They can be best described as black circles with "wings" or just two parallel lines on each side in purple / violet. I asked her what those things were, and immediately the adult-brainwashing kicked in and she said at first "Oh nothing, just something stupid". I pushed her and said that nothing she does is stupid, now she told me "oh well I don't really know why I drew that, or what they are. They sort of just appeared in my mind and I drew them. It's nothing important really!". A moment passes and then she goes "I guess they are spaceships of some sort".

Case #2: UFO sightings
Me and the kids in my class were having a normal lunch, at a normal day eating pretty normal food, discussing normal stuff when all of a sudden, an 11 year old kid says, out of the blue: "Have you ever seen any UFO's?". I was quite stunned at first, but then I joked it off with "Of course... I am an alien!". The other kids laughed, but the one who asked me gave me the most peculiar look. He sort of examined me, looked me deep into the eyes and then something seemed to dawn on him and he gave me this huge smile. At first it was all fun and games, but then I sort of felt him scanning me, soul gazing () in a way, so I cut off the connection and tried to change subject, feeling sort of "invaded". But he kept at it and said "I saw a UFO this morning". This time I just smiled at him, but he said "No, really! On my way to school this morning, I saw a bright light in the sky, it sort of stayed in one place, then made a swift move to here *hand movement* and then here *another hand movement, forming a triangle in the air* and then just took off to the left (I do not really remember the direction, but I am pretty sure it was to his left)". I could tell he wasn't lying, but I still asked him - "what makes you think it was alien? not an aircraft or just some strange reflection?". He answered with that otherworldly strange look again, and for the first time in my life I felt what it was like to be "examined" by someone else lol.

Case #3: The portal to Space
I was out and just keeping an eye on the schoolyard, and watched a game of football in which some of my class' kids were playing. On the side of the field, a young girl sat on the ground, carefully "working" on something in the sand. I went to her to kindly ask her to get off the football field since she would most likely be hurt by the rough boys playing there, but when I came closer and looked at what she was drawing in the sand, I stopped. It was quite a big, circular symbol, pretty exact and elaborate, with a little spot in the middle, and swirling lines coming out of it, and then some dots and lines all around it. I asked her what she was doing, and again the brainwashed response: "Oh nothing, it's just stupid." I asked her again, showing genuine interest and she went "No, nothing, it's just idiotic". I was quite hurt, hearing a 7 year old saying that what she was doing was "idiotic", sort of made me wonder what her home was like, what her parents told her. After a third question she opened up, and said "It's a portal to space!" triumphantly. I was really thrilled and forgot all about the football game, and asked her to explain how it worked. She said that she wasn't really done with it yet, but you are supposed to at first stand in the middle (the spot for the feet) and jump into the air ten times, no more, no less, then you would take a long step to the outer part of the circle, and start walking in a spiral that was closing in to the spot, really really fast and sort of lean into the middle of the "portal", and then she just stopped explaining. As she spoke, I did every step just for fun, and of course the running in circles with tilted head made me quite dizzy (exit symptoms!! naah just kidding :) ) and once I got into the middle of the circle, she stopped talking and just looked at me with a very excited yet weird look. I stood there, and to be honest, a tiny tiny tiny part of me, the childish and playful part, sort of had a small glimpse of hope that the "portal" worked (yes, I am a very childish person at times, in a good way! :oops: ), but it didn't I just felt dizzy and actually got a small head ache. I asked her "what now?". She just sighed, that magical moment of the freedom of a child's imagination running free fainted, and she looked several years older and just sighed and said: "Well, in order to get to space you now have to build a space ship." and she shoved sand onto her "portal" and just went. I know she was just playing around, but that girl is very special indeed, seems way smarter and mature for her age, always asks me if she can go hang out with the 5th graders, she is sort of a lone wolf, always plays by herself and enjoys it very much, I feel connected to her somehow since I too was just like this at her age. Anyhow, I think that this was another cool "case" worth mentioning.

And now for the finale, the drawings:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/random7777/spacedog.jpg
"I like blue, you can see that. Half of my relatives live in space, the rest live amongst dogs. Do not touch my ears, I will bite your finger off, pat my head instead, and you will be given a reward. My name is the Super Dog Bacteria." Age 6

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/random7777/weirdfamily.jpg
This is supposed to be a humorous picture of a fictional family, the father looks quite supiscious, doesn't he? Then again, the mother is a robot and the sister is a telephone... :roll:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/random7777/alienangel.jpg
"Enough!" age 14

(I am quite pissed at the moment, I seem to have lost a whole lot of my alien drawings, especially the one with the three guys dressed in violet and green robes with goden edges with inscriptions on them. Bummer)

Now I wonder:
*have you also experienced childhood memories of aliens, UFOs and / or abductions?
*Do you also have this longing for the stars?
*Do you believe children are more opened up, or is it just "imagination" to you?
*What do you think of all this?

Thanks for reading!

blacktiger057
9th May 2007, 09:21 PM
[quote="hasalameth*have you also experienced childhood memories of aliens, UFOs and / or abductions?
*Do you believe children are more opened up, or is it just "imagination" to you?
*What do you think of all this?[/quote]

1. When I was 5, I used to see a floating figure in my room. It was hooded, but it really did damage to my personality that is thankfully gone. I used to be afraid to go anywhere by myself up until I was 10, and you can imagine the inconveniances of this.
2. I love the stars and am 'astrosexual' as well. :lol: When I look up at them, I feel like I am being sucked into a vortex of fasciantion. It is amazing. I also travel through the stars in some of my projections as well, which is even more amazing than looking at them.
3. Children are definately more opened up. Some religions play a key part in making a child 'close-minded.' Sorry, but I have to pick on Catholics, since this is the faith I can most easily write about. Other faiths do thjis as well. In Christianity in general, it is basically a 'one size fits all' kind of faith. You don't believe that the pope is infallible, you aren't Catholic and have to be kicked out of the church, as an example of this. For children, let's say around 7, learn about Catholicism, it is thrust upon them. Put yourself in one of these children's positions: The being that created you will love you always, being the 'goodest good' there is. If you are good, you will go to heaven, where you will never be sad. If you aren't good, you will suffer eternally. What a genuine offer! You better had follow the Christian faith, though, or you'll go to hell! Oh no, don't even think about it! This is what was going through my head around when I was 7.
A more general term for this is brainwashing. You are brainwashing your children instead of letting them pick their own faith and spiritual needs. I'm not saying all Christians are brainwashed, because they aren't. But it takes the openess that children have and turns it into,"Aliens are what crazy people believe in. Pagans are bad." We, as teenagers and adults, must seek this openess that we once had as children again. This would change the world for the better.
4. I also believe that all the children claiming they've seen aliens or other sorts of paranormal things haven't found out how to lie that well yet, another factor that proves children are 'open.' This is all very neat, hasalameth. I learned a few things myself. Thanks for posting this! :)
Peace!
Scott

hasalameth
9th May 2007, 09:22 PM
[quote="hasalameth*have you also experienced childhood memories of aliens, UFOs and / or abductions?
*What do you think of all this? oops forgot to post what iu wuz gonna say. let me edit real quick[/quote]

:) we are all human!

CFTraveler
9th May 2007, 09:48 PM
Without going into my own stories (a subject that has been done to death) I do believe that children are more 'open' to the 'greater reality'- after all, they are born with big pineal glands, and as they grow it shrinks, so the older we get, the smaller and more 'shriveled up' it gets. So, if we associate the pineal gland with 'third eye abilities', then it's easy to see how it's true.

hasalameth
10th May 2007, 08:43 AM
Without going into my own stories (a subject that has been done to death) (...)

Was that aimed at me? :P I would love to hear your stories, really. If you don't mind it would be super exciting. Sharing and interpreting is a great tool for learning...

Blacktiger - Yup, I agree with you. I also pick a lot on catholicism since I was sort of born into it, but lately I have started to focus on the "good" stuff the church has done, and sorting out the "bad" stuff people in the church have done. Although there are always dangers with completely giving in and trusting some other person to 100%, since all humans can make mistakes and even if that person or organization wants to do good, it could have been manipulated or just misinformed wich created bad stuff for the followers. I do not know if it's true and I personally do not want it to be true, but many claim that the top 5% of the Freemasons are super evil plotting satanists, the rest of the guys are really good men who have no idea about what's going on. I for one think it's bogus bs put out there by jealous people who didn't get in :lol: but the example can be used to illustrate the risks of conforming into big organizations - Top 5% of a government can be corrupted and "evil", top 5% of the leadership within a cult or a church can me "evil" and so on and so on.

About your childhood experiences - that hooded guy, what "color" was he and did he have wings? I am asking because I have seen a very similar thing, not with my physical eyes of course, but during a higher-self connection attempt that went sort of wrong, although the hooded guy seemed more angelic and I got a good vibe out of him. Or was it during my past-life meditation? Hm. Dunno. :roll:

Beekeeper
10th May 2007, 12:23 PM
Hasalameth, since you asked for my comment, I have to be honest and say that the kids I teach (11-18 years old) mention all kinds of weird and wonderful things but in nearly 19 years of teaching I never come across an alien story.

Now, me. I've been wondering a bit lately. As kids we sat outside and watched stars all the time. We loved science fiction and one of our favourite games was converting our house into a spaceship.

At 15 or 16, a boy that liked me gave me a bracelet. I had it a day when it suddenly disappeared off my wrist. About a week later it was suddenly back on my wrist. I never understood how this happened.

When I was smaller, I worried quite frantically if my mum was out in the backyard hanging clothes at night. In the back of my mind was fear of aliens.

Sometimes when we played at home alone during the holidays, it seemed to me like huge parts of the day had gone missing.

When I was 19, I woke to a room filled with lights and noise. I rationalised that it was the garbage truck coming by but that made no sense of all. It would be impossible to see it from that room. Still, I accepted that as truth unquestioningly for a time.

I remember my brother and I once discussing similar scars we had. Mine is on my right forearm. I asked him if he remembered getting his as I did not remember getting mine. He said he couldn't remember so we asked our dad. He dismissed our scars as "tissue scars" and we were right with that explanation.

I have had dreams of greys (medical scenarios) but that was after reading about abductions so I've dismissed them.

I've only really started considering all this again in the last couple of months.

hasalameth
10th May 2007, 01:40 PM
Oh ok that's a lot Beekeeper. Ok perhaps the stuff is more equivalent in the ages 6-10, the ones I teach / take care of. Sad to hear that it sounds like abductions and that you had a fear for aliens :( . For me it was never like that, I have always seen (most of them) as the really good guys, helping and taking care of us. It would be so typically "human" to turn it into that we are the good guys and everything else are evil species.

Also I believe a huge part of the modern UFO cult is created on misinformation and illusion, aswell as a wish for something to be out there that isn't, to sort of make normal life seem more exciting... Just as we discussed another world-wide myth in another thread.

Although I do have some strange scars and markings too, triangular or even runelike patterns here and there. Once when I was feeling really really exhausted and stressed and tired, before I fell asleep, I prayed / asked very passionately and strongly to either be "healed up" by divine forces during my sleep, or "beamed up" to the "mothership" by my alien friends/creators/relatives so they could "repair" me. After a completely dreamless night, I woke up refreshed, healthier and more alive than in months! :lol: Although I am pretty sure it was just a very positive Placebo effect.

How come you took it up recently? Is it because of the Hancock book? Thanks for replying :)

blacktiger057
10th May 2007, 07:44 PM
Description of the hooded figure: First off, I got horribly bad vibes from it. It had no legs, at least not any that I could see. It floated about four-five feet in the air and had raggedy, ripped, shawl/hood. This thing also had a rusty sword in his hand. He/it was very old and had a scraggly beard. Almost like something out of a horror movie. I'm not entirely sure if this was an aline, though.
This guy forever affected my childhood. Until I was 10, when I started my 'spirituality seeking', I wa afraid to go anywhere by myself. When my parents asked what I was afraid of, I couldn't tell them. Luckily, this thing disappeared when I moved to Maryland, but the damage in my mind continued. I couldn't tell the hood color because instead of seeing this in my mind, which I sometimes did, I saw him more clearly in the air. Sensing his aura, I guess. His outline, but the rest of him was transparent like. In my dreams I could see him fine, but he/it still had no color.
Beekeeper, I think the reason why the age group you work with don't have alien stories because they have lost the 'openess' of the eight year old self. I have 2 get a haircut now, brb. :)

hasalameth
11th May 2007, 07:37 AM
Um. Hm. Well... (Doesn't really know what to say.)

I think it's interesting how you put angel wings on your alien "self portrait."

I never thought of it as a self-portrait :? Although all my aliens seem to have either fiery or violet angelic-like wings, and all my angels seem to have alien features, and butterflies are pretty common. The thing is that nowadays I think "hey let's draw a beautiful angel or alien, I just feel like it", but in those days I sorta drew the stuff without intent, it just came from somewhere.

CFT: :shock: I'll read through some of your posts after this one (I'm at work so I won't have time to read it all, but in time, it'll happen :) )

Blacktiger: Well I am glad you got rid of him/it. Ever tried to find out what it was? Do you think it was "just" a neg or something more profound?

Thanks for all the replies :)

blacktiger057
11th May 2007, 11:00 AM
Hasalameth, I'm not 100% sure, but I thought it could be a type of demon that feeds off fear. But it seems that it can only be in one defined area(my bedroom) Maybe it was trapped or something? The only reason I think I didn't see it anymore was because I moved.

Beekeeper
11th May 2007, 12:25 PM
How come you took it up recently? Is it because of the Hancock book? Thanks for replying

Yep

Beekeeper, I think the reason why the age group you work with don't have alien stories because they have lost the 'openess' of the eight year old self.

They have other stories though, such as projection experiences, at least some of them do.

blacktiger057
11th May 2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah, but from experience, most of them would believe in astral prjection, which they consider 'magic', than believe in aliens. At least, the people I met would.

CFTraveler
11th May 2007, 08:19 PM
That's because the media hasn't done quite the job on our community that they have done with the UFO community. So nowadays it's much more unacceptable to see UFOs than to 'think' you astral project.
Of course, give 'em time...