PDA

View Full Version : BT57's post

blacktiger057
10th May 2007, 12:35 AM
This is just a thing about compassion that I was inspired to write.http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7509

hasalameth
10th May 2007, 08:55 AM
"As a mother protects her only child, so should one protect, love and cherish all living beings"

- Mr. Buddha (Siddharta version)

Right now I am single and enjoying it a lot, since I have been in and out in long relationships for many years, I enjoy the stability, the spare time and the "freedom", but I in a way, miss the highs and the lows that would drive me insane - in a good way.

But there is other love. I work with children, and every day I am so thankful, because even though they may be capable of disturbing cruelty "AN ANT, LET'S RIP IT'S LEGS OF AND THROW IT AT SOMEONE", they are usually filled with great love, happiness and joy... They are always smiling, and they awaken the little child within me and I play with them and laugh. There is a girl that really really tends to me, always want to sit with me and stuff, she is so adorable, and for the first time in this life, I feel I would like to have a daughter!!! :shock: although I feel I am way to young for that... :roll:

Somewhere in the papers filld with scribbled down "revelations", often written in the small hours, when suffering from fever, I found this:

"Love, as in the love between two people, is an excellent shortcut to Enlightenment. It can very quickly elevate you to the heights of eternal bliss and openness, but as with all shortcuts there are risks. As big as the chance of getting enlightened while loving in that way is, is the risk of getting severly hurt and damaged, which in a way can also cause an enlightenment, the realization that most of it is illusion".

I've always felt that Love is the strongest and most powerful energy and highest vibration that can be felt throughout the Universe, and also it is so "potent" that it can adapt and change to fit into all kinds of planes and levels and frequencies.

blacktiger057
10th May 2007, 09:02 PM
Just a question for a mod; why was this moved? I thought everything here had to do with love. Besides, it was a link to something I had already written on another post in this same section...

CFTraveler
10th May 2007, 09:05 PM
It's still in the Love forum, look up. The post I moved it out of was an announcement about the rules and intent for the forum. I'm sorry I didn't think to lock it before. Now you have 2 posts. :) .

blacktiger057
10th May 2007, 09:49 PM
Ohhhhhhh k, I thought it you were making a place where people shared their ideas about love. It seemed kinda stupid since I thought that that was what the Power of Love forum was all about. Misunderstanding... :lol:

CFTraveler
10th May 2007, 10:01 PM
Ohhhhhhh k,... Misunderstanding... :lol:
Must have been all that love... :D

star
10th May 2007, 10:02 PM
Buddha taught compassion before meditation for a reason.