PDA

View Full Version : Dream Class

ranlinra13
11th May 2007, 04:20 PM
I just wanted to let anyone from the Cleveland Ohio area know that I am holding a small 2.5 hour dream class this Saturday.

Saturday, May 12, 2007
5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Facilitator: Trish Vana
Aradia’s Garden
34510 Lakeshore Blvd
Eastlake, Oh 44095
440-975-1911
$25.00 Cost

We are experimenting with journeying into a time period which was imprinted to find hidden items. It should be fun to see the results. Everyone attending is pretty much newbies with journeying - but as long as the intent and imprinting are there, it should show some positive results.

My Boyfriend and I are also planning a weekend workshop in Strongsville Ohio late June/July. He does voice analysis so we are documenting how a healing journey or empowering journey affects your voice print and your physical health. We are really excited to see these results. I've been playing around with mine. I was experimenting with going back in time to where we create our blueprint for this lifetime. I added some memory triggers to hit when I am physically stressed to remind me purpose in life and true mission and how wonderful I am. (Basically how wonderful we all truly are). I was surprised to see heart frequency changes, and patterning in family unit - emotionally. It's pretty interesting.

Thanks for letting me share
Take Care!

CFTraveler
11th May 2007, 05:09 PM
Sounds interesting. Have fun!

sleeper
6th December 2007, 03:11 AM
I just joined this forum, but i see that the class was held 6 months ago. how did it go?